Having problems with ABC Warehouse?

ABC Warehouse Customer Service Contacts

1800 981 3866 (Customer Service)
+1 800 722 3333 (Product Warranty Service)
+1 800 336 1888 (Heartline)
P.O. Box 436001, One Silverdome Industrial Park
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Warehouse Customer Service. Initial ABC Warehouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Warehouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Warehouse. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Warehouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ABC Warehouse — sony headphones

I was absolutely appalled by the horrid service my family and I received from your Dearborn store. For...

ABC Warehouse - Southfield, MI — no returns or exchanges on defective appliances

I purchased a dishwasher from ABC Warehouse and paid for delivery and installation. It was delivered and...

ABC Warehouse — fraud in ohio and michigan

I made a large purchase from ABC Warehouse, after being warned not to go there. (Should have listened) One of...

Abcwarehouse.comthe rep provided damaged tv and still haven't changed it

I bought TV from the store www.abcwarehouse.com. The seller told me that they were certificated and provided warranty, but it turned out that my TV was completely damaged and it even didn’t switch on. I called to the company and explained the situation. The rep started to mumble and couldn’t provide precise answer to what I needed to do next. I still haven’t changed it or got refund, ‘coz the company didn’t reply to my emails now. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

ABC Warehouse — sales person scam

I went in today 2/22/13 to purchase a tv. Told the salesperson what I was looking for. 1080 p smart tv 42 in...

ABC Warehousebad customer service and no support

In Nov. of 2007 I purchased a 58" television for 1948.00. It was for my sick mother and her convalescent brother. In August of 2008, not even a year later, the TV goes out. For an entire month we waited for a sevice technition to come out and fix it, per the warranty. We had already been in contact with the store salesman prior to this. After waiting so long we decided to take the Tv into the store, and maybe exchange or get a refund. The Manager on duty was Robert Risse.Robert refused to exchange or refund any money. in fact he even called the police on me because I informed some customers of ABC Warehuoses "No return, No Refund policy. Now my mother has to sit in her cramped bedroom, as she recovers from cancer, to watch TV. Just so everyone knows this store is located on 10 mile and Southfield Rd. In Michgan. Call Robrt and ask about their Policy, and why this old lady, and crippled brother cannot get good customer service

ABC Warehouse — rude obnoxious store manager

I purchased a TV got it home and the stand wouldn't connect to set. Returned it same evening and it wa...

ABC Warehousesales items not in store

I go to the ABC Warehouse, and find a kitchen appliance that is an "In Store Only" item. This means that the only place I can buy it is in the store only. However, I call the store and they don't have any inventory. What the heck??? Tell Gordie that his prices are great, but his inventory system sucks. We went to Sears and found a good device "in store" and "in stock". Sightly higher price, but better than two trips into the store...one to order, and one to pick up.

ABC Warehousebuyers beware!!!

Please People, , Do not buy anything from ABC Warehouse, they too screwed me over on a TV. I am on my 3rd replacement of a Samsung. I paid $3450 for my original TV and they have replaced it with a $750 piece of crap. Not only that but they told me in both Muskegon and Grand Rapids (MI) that my replacement would be dollar for dollar. I have also paid for 10yrs of warranties, come to find out, when the TV is replaced you lose the warranty, so now I am out of 3yrs of a warranty that I paid for. Over all, the cost for me to have an ABC Warehouse TV in my home is $629 a year. Never again will I do business with this company they are all liars and thieves. They are out to make a sale because they work for commission. Beware it's a scam!!!

ABC Warehouse — bait and switch

ABC Warehouse is obviously using the old bait and switch routine to get you into the store and then try to...

ABC Warehouse & Store Fxtrsthey do not keep their promises

We met with Calvin M at the ABC store at Mishawaka, IN yesterday to buy a dishwasher. Calvin said that he would match a lower price and offered to check other stores online and get the best price for us. After checking other store websites, he came up with a price of $ 239. Later on, we found out that Best Buy was selling the same model for $ 224. It was even on their website, so obviously Calvin was lying about the lowest price. So we went back and asked him if he would match it like he promised. Most stores will offer 10% less if customers find a lower price elsewhere. However, Calvin refused to go any lower than $224. Why would I want to buy from there, if another store is offering me the same price? Also, this is against whatever you advertise as your store motto "to keep your promises" and blah...blah. I just wanted you to know how I felt about this whole deal. I will definitely not recommend this store to anyone else.

• Sl
              slatts1962 Jul 31, 2012

Our company does a lot of business with ABC Warehouse in Mishawaka and we deal almost exclusively with Calvin. He is very honest and helpful, as well as competitively pricing all of their appliances to meet his customer's needs. Per the consumer's complaint above, Calvin obviously matched Best Buy's price, and I cannot fathom why the consumer thinks he or she is entitled to an additional 10 percent discount because the store missed a competitor's price. I would highly recommend stopping in at ABC Warehouse and asking for Calvin the next time you want to get the best pricing on appliances in Mishawaka.

ABC Warehousesexual harrasment

My husband and I went to ABC warehouse on Monroe st. in Sylvania, Ohio 43560. We were looking for a 50" LCD t.v.. The salesman slash manager that helped us was so disrepectful. I felt very uncomfortable how he was talking to me. My husband walked away to look at another t.v. and the salesman told me that I could get a better deal if I would have came in alone. What is that suppose to mean? My husband wandered off again and the salesman/manager asked for my personal cell phone number so we can disscuss a better deal over lunch. Is this how ABC warehouse discounts? I am doing everything in my power to keep my husband from going up there to "TALK" to Matt the salesman/manager. I don't want my husband to go to jail for doing something stupid cause ABC warehouse employees are crude. My husband has already contacted a few lawyers since i wouldnt let him handle it his way. So to all the husbands out there: If you go to this ABC warehouse and your salesman/manager is Matt cech, Don't leave your wifes side!!!

• Re
                reefercat Jun 20, 2011

LOL, in your dreams. Either that or your husband paid the guy to try get you off his back for a few hours so he could make out with his baby mamma

ABC Warehouseun-professional

chms Dec 03, 2008

We bought a TV on 24th and went for an upgrade version 3 days back. they chrged us 50% restocking fee. The Management is terrible and they treated me like a complete nothing. I will never shop there again or recommend them to ANYONE.

• Mi
                  Miren Jan 19, 2010

They sucks. Dont buy TVs from them. I brought a 40"TV and went on 3rd day for an upgrade to 46" TV. they are charging me 50% restocking fee. After a big fight, they came down to 30% restocking fee. I wont go there again.

• Mi
                  MISSMAC7 Nov 26, 2010

SALESMAN LARRY REID SALES TELEVISION THAT ARENT IN STOCKM PAID FULL AMOUNT FOR A TELEVISOIN I WAS TOLD WOULD ONLY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO BE DEVLIVERED TO THE STORE CALLED BACK DAYS LATER AFTER NOT HEARING FROM THE STORE I WAS TOLD MY TELEVISION WOULD TAKE A MONTH OR MORE FOR DELIVERY...

• Ol
                  Old Enlish D Jan 22, 2011

ABC Warehouse doesn't have a restocking fee Best Buy does

• Ol
                  Old Enlish D Jan 22, 2011

Customer must be mistaken

• Gm
                  GM IS STUPID, REALLY STUPID Apr 16, 2015

Yesterday while shopping at the Lansing Store, I heard the manager Greg, verbally yelling the "f" word at employees. This is a manager that would never work in my company. How unprofessional!! I felt sorry for the employees, especially for one young man that seemed to be getting the full force of the swear words. At one point we thought that Greg was going to strike out. If your managers are this unprofessional, there is no way your treatment of customers is going to be any better. I would be afraid to have a problem with a purchase, I am sure that if Greg handled that problem I would be subject to his unprofessional behavior and I would not have the same restraint as that young man. It is amazing how all of the stores are run the same way using the "F" word at employees!! But I have also heard a GM yell to customers - can you believe it? He told this customer to get the "_ell" out of HIS store. He is very unprofessional. They must pick these workers from the same jail for something. I have been to many, many ABC stores and there is the same atmosphere to unprofessionalism in every single store. I am going to write and publish about this chain and how they are hurting the public very badly and are raking in the dough while robbing the public with promises that are not kept, harassment, ex-convicts working in the store but these ex-convicts are not rehabilitated. They are still ex-convicts and are losers and are doing a great disservice to the public. COME ON EVERYONE - WE HAVE TO STOP SHOPPING THERE - THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PUBLIC - THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!!!

ABC Warehouse — saleman/ manager

I puchased a Home Theater System this month from the Warren store, 10 mile & Van [censored]. As I opened the box I...

ABC Warehouseemployees and products are faulty

I received the worst customer service from the sales man at ABC warehouse. I went in to purchase a TV for my mother and she randomly mentioned that I knew a little about the latest flat screens. This information was greeted with sarcasm and thrown back in my face by several other salesmen. At no point in time was I rude to them. Since when is being informed a crime. My mother really wanted the TV that we picked so I purchased it anyway. I returned to her house and helped her set it up, it doesn't work. I am disgusted.

• Ro
                    Royal Sales Associate May 06, 2011

Next time come to Paul's TV. No hassle customer service with a very friendly environment. We would rather educate you on the latest technology even if you don't buy than see you make a mis-informed decision.

ABC Warehouselivonia store incident

I visited the store in Livonia on [protected] to purchase a television, I asked the salesman did the store take checks he said it depended on the check sequence #. I decided on a television and proceded too write a check for my purchase, the salesman tells me that they can take my check, but they couldn't release the television too me until the check cleared!!! He never made any attempt too call telecheck or his manager, I've NEVER heard of a business doing such thing. I am a ABC warehouse shopper and this incident is unacceptable.

ABC Warehousehorrible customer service

Purchased a 58 inch Samsung Plasma TV on Dec 02, 2010 and on Jan. 20, 2011 tv set is dead no picture no audio. Contacted the store was given a 1 800 number to call which I did was told maybe in 7 to 14 days can get someone to take a look at before any decision can be made. Called the Cooperate Office at 10 am the next morning got the run around was told the Regional Manager (Rob Rochetti)was going to contact me prior to work day end. Well believe it on not no call (big surprise) when contacted the Corporate Office again was told he was in the field and there is no way to contact him (no cell phone for a regional manager). Bottom line stay away from ABC Warehouse this is coming from a customer who has purchased from the same store for the past 15 years . I will never go back or refer anyone...

• Us
                        Usman Apr 14, 2010

After the purchase of 2 TVs from ABC Warehouse (1 of which was a large screen) we were told the other smaller TV would need to be ordered and would be here in a week. We were told we'd get a call when it came in. After 3 weeks and NUMEROUS phone calls to the salesman/store manager, we were told it still wasn't here, wasn't here, wasn't here...they could not find out when it WOULD be arriving, etc., etc., etc. Blah, Blah, Blah... I called many times only to be told the salesman was busy with another customer and left my name/phone number for a return call. Never happened. I finally called again today and demanded that I be put on hold until he COULD come to the phone. After waiting for a rather long time, he checked and said he did not have the TV, did not know when the TV might be coming in because "the manufacturer (Samsung) would much rather ship the larger TVs to the stores than ship the smaller ones like you ordered. Who knows when or if it might ever come in?" I immediately canceled my order and went to Best Buy to purchase a TV. So much for customer service -- seems it no longer exists these days, I'm sorry to say. After spending nearly 40 years of my career measuring and evaluating customer satisfaction, I sadly see that things are indeed getting worse - not better.

ABC Warehouse — scam

Price will bring a customer into a business but it is good customer service that will bring them back. Thi...

ABC Warehouse — delivery

Went in on a Saturday evening to buy a new range. Nice, informative salesperson. Spent almost $600 for a...

ABC Warehousedefective refrigerator

I purchased a new Bosch French Door refrigerator from the store off Eisenhower in Ann Arbor, Mi. The purchasing experience was ok and we got a good price on a brand new Bosch French door refrigerator...but as soon as it was delivered was when the nightmare started. They delivered the fridge on time but the delivery people did not put the handles or level the fridge like was stated in the delivery booklet from our salesmen. In the direction we were told to let the fridge set unplugged for 8 hours which we did and as soon as it was plugged in it made an annoying high pitched noise. Called ABC and was told they needed to send out factory service to look at the fridge. I agreed and factory service said the fridge was supposed to sound like that (I can hear this high pitched sound throughout my house so there is no way it should sound like that).

The next Monday I went to a different ABC store closer to my house (I bought this fridge from the store closer to my work) because I wanted to listen to their floor model. They refused to help me and told me I had to go back to the store I purchased the fridge from. The next day I called and was told by the salesman he needed to talk to the Bosch rep and he would call me back the next day...he never did. I went down to the store and was told by the salesman he needed approval to accept the fridge back and he would call me the next day. He never did. I called and spoke to the salesman who told me I was not able to return the refrigerator and instead he would send another service tech out to replace the parts. I do not think it is right that the consumer pays $3, 000 for a fridge to have replacement parts put in it. Needless to say after talking to the salesman, the salesman's manager, and the store manaager I was refused the return and instead I am stuck with a fridge that is very loud who noone seems to think there is anything wrong with because it is still cooling. I can guarantee I will never purchase anything from ABC Warehouse again and recommend people making purchases like this to do their research on the store. ABC Warehouse does not have a return policy so you are at their mercy if you receive a defective product. Their "good price" is not worth a refrigerator I can hear running throughout my house.

• Am
                          AmazedatABC Dec 20, 2011

Guess it is like Gordy says "there is a sucker born every minute". Makes you wonder how Abc sells so cheap can you say manf. returns?