Having problems with ABC Warehouse?

1800 981 3866 (Customer Service)
+1 800 722 3333 (Product Warranty Service)
+1 800 336 1888 (Heartline)
P.O. Box 436001, One Silverdome Industrial Park
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Warehouse.

Complaints & Reviews

ABC Warehouse / 32in Sony LCD HDTVdo not honor their return policy

My son purchased a 32in HDTV on Jan17th 2010 and never took it out of the box, he wanted to put it in his new apartment, but had a sever stroke and now is in a AFC home with NO hopes of any improvment. We asked that ABC take back his TV, only 47 days after he bought it, so that we could have more money for his treatment, and were told that is was 3 months pased the purchased date and no they couldn't do it and NO would talk to me, other then the poor lady answering the phone. The floor manager was conviently busy every time I called. Which was twice on March 6th. If any one knows how I can get the names and numbers of the Board of Dirctors of ABC, I WILL contact them with my complaints., Stay away from ABC Warehouse.

ABC Warehouseterrible service

I made a large purchase from ABC Warehouse, after being warned not to go there. (Should have listened) One of the purchases was a 58" TV and the deliver person just dropped off the TV and did not take it out of the box. Ok, I thought that was wrong when I paid extra for delivery and when they got there wanted to charge me more to sit the TV on the stand, NO! Second, I paid extra for a TV stand to be put together but on delivery day the stand was dropped off already put together, how do I know they put it together. No instructions were left with the stand either, which leave me wondering if I was given the display stand or if the stand was delivered to them already put together. I will not purchase so much as a piece of gum from ABC warehouse again!!! Oh and my sales person called me the day before deliver, to offer me a side deal for the delivery person to put all cable, surround sound and TV together for a price of $50 to be paid to the delivery person...GEESH! NO MORE

• Ge
        george313 May 05, 2010

usually when you buy things and have them delivered thats whats they do with them is deliver them.. go to best buy and ask stupid ### geek squad how much they charge for install and building of a tv and a stand that size.. its around 200-300 dollars..

that is all

ABC Warehousedo not shop there

We recently purchased a washer and dryer from ABC. We were not pleased with the sales pressure of the extended warranty. The salesman would not take no for an answer. We left the store and only returned due to the $400 difference in price. Upon delivery, we received an electric dryer not gas and did not receive a stacking kit with out "stackable" unit. We told the salesman that we needed a propane dryer, at no time did he mention we would not receive a propane dryer or at least the conversation kit. This was an additional $60.00 and ABC does not sell them. Part needed to be ordered from our appliance repair man and installed by taking the drum out of dryer. No small job and the original $400 savings has dwindled down to much less. The salesman wanted us to work on his time frame to remedy the WRONG dryer being delivered. Very dissapointed in customer service and satisfaction. We will pay extra (maybe, maybe not) next time and save on the stress.

ABC Warehousevery slow to respond

ABC Warehouse was very slow to respond to me in reference to a repair/replacement on my Washer. I purchased a warranty and when it came time for me to have to use my warranty ABC Warehouse handle the entire situation poorly. My Washer was down from 3/24 and they just replaced it 5/5 after two repair calls, waiting for parts, leaving the old machine full of water, hanging up on me when I phone to get up-dates on my washer, rude managers at the store and service department, failure to response to my complaint on their website even thought it states that someone will response within 24 hours, failure to return my phone calls. It was not until I put in two calls to the problem solvers TV-2 that I begin to get results. ABC also would not discount or waive the charges on the new washer after everything that I had went through. ABC Warehouse cares more about the bottomline than their customers and they do not willing stand behind their products... the customer has to work to make them stand behind their product. No customer should have to go through this when they purchase a product and a service contract.

ABC Warehouse — warranty fraud

I purchased a 50" Hitachi TV 11-22-05 along with a 5 year extended warranty. It quit working Feb. 2008...

ABC Warehouse — unhappy customer

I bought a Panasonic 50 inch flat screen tv from the Store in Saginaw, Mi. I told the salesmen that I would...

ABC Warehouseterrible experience

I purchased a new refrigerator on March 2nd. It was delivered on March 3rd. I turned it on and went purchase food. I spent a $100.00 and put it in the unit. The next morning the unit was not cooling anything.

I called the salesperson, he was at lunch, left a message. Called again about 3 hours later, he was with a customer, left a message. Called again first thing this morning. He said he never got the messages. I explained the refrigerator I purchased on Monday did not work. Now it has been 2 days and $100.00 worth of spoiled food and I need a new unit today. Can't do it. Can't deliver until Friday. What about the spoiled food? Nothing I can do. The manufacturer won't do anything about it either.

The Manager calls back and says the best we can do is deliver it on Friday. I have to work. I can't wait all day for delivery people to show up between 7 and 3. What about the food? Nothing I can do. Great.

I have had it with terrible customer service. from the grocery store to high ticket items. These stores act like they are doing us a favor. I worked in retail management for 15 years and if my sales team or I treated people like this, we would have been let go. No accountability = poor performance and no effort. Wake up people. We used to be country that prided ourselves on quality, now, I get nothing or it's not my fault.

No more! I refuse to shop where they treat like dirt. It's not only the bad service and the $100.00 worth of food, it's my time. Which I and the company I work consider valuable. Enough!

• De
              Denny Mar 10, 2009

I have had it with terrible customer service. from the grocery store to high ticket items. These stores act like they are doing us a favor. I worked in retail management for 15 years and if my sales team or I treated people like this, we would have been let go. No accountability = poor performance and no effort. Wake up people. We used to be country that pridede ourselves on quality, now, I get nothing or it's not my fault.

ABC Warehouse — credit

I wanted to see if I qualified for their 3 month no interest so I called the store, I don't drive and thi...

ABC Warehouse — bad service

We received one damaged dish washer and a nonworking refridgerator. Both appliances they refused to replace...

ABC Warehouse — fraud

They have a big sign in their store that says they'll beat any price. That's a lie and false...

Abc Appliance - Sterling Heights, MichiganAnother manufacturer defect?

ABC APPLIANCE in Sterling Heights, Michigan.

We purchased a TV from ABC in 2002. We have a repairman out at least three times in those years to repair what he said was a defect in the lamps. ABC says it is a warranty problem, which expired in June of this year, although, the repairman said that it wasn't a warranty problem, but as previously stated, a manufacturers defect. Red and Blue lines are appearing across the screen due to a defect in the lamps. ABC doesn't want to deal with it and apparently SONY doesn't want to either. They gave us the customer service number but conveniently said that no one would answer the phone due to their system being updated. Another manufacturer defect?

• Sh
                Shaletta Brown Nov 24, 2019

On November 16 I had a washer and dryer delivered they broke my laundry sink pipe while hooking up the washing machine and I called the store to always be told I will get a call back but nothing and they also left all the trash behind

Comments