The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ABC Financial / New York Fitness — health club membership
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed took my son to NY Fitness because of a coupon in the Clipper Magazine that stated "No Startup Fee, No Commitment and No Gimmicks". It was only $10 a month. Well after two month he didn't want to go anymore. ABC Finanical which handles the payments told us that we needed to contact the club. I did so, the General Manager/Part owner (she pretended to be a regular employee) said only the manager the next day could cancel it. Two months later i receive a letter from ABC Financial saying I owe $10 plus 29.50 in fees on top of that. I sent them a certified letter on 9/21 telling them to close. I called they told me they received the letter and forwarded it to the club. They tell me only New York Fitness can close it.
Never deal with NY Fitness of Palmyra (they also have locations in Lebanon and Elizabethtown PA) Also you shouild not deal with any business that used ABC Financial Services to take payments out of a debit or charge card.
More ABC Financial / New York Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Financial - scammed
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - billing - account issues
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - Credit card billing practices
- ABC Financial - golds gym cancellation
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel membership at work out world gym
- ABC Finance - Fraud
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel, fees fees fees
- ABC Financial - liars
- ABC Financial, Through Gold's Gym - scam
- ABC Financial Services - Planet fitness gym membership cancellation policy