aaronsdemand on payment for dead horse

R Review updated:

To whom it may concern, We where renting to own a stackable washer/dryer combo and the day it was delivered the men where having trouble getting it in to our mobile home into the bathroom from the back door.Well first all when they bought it up the steps the one person lost his balance and fell backwards and the item fell on top of him, my husband and i helped to get it off him. Then they put it into the bathroom scratched up and bang up. Any how wwe paid faithfully 4 months when the washer stoped working it took them a month to get out here to check it out, then they said we had the line down to far in the pipe which they hookedit up and it worked just fine for a while then the water just kept going threw the tub it would not stay filled up! then after that was so called fixed the dryer went compute, it made such a real loud noise then we heard caboom the dryer wheel screws feel out of the wheel when we thought may be it was the belt,We Called them trhe day before my 50.00 payment was due we have been trying since december 1 to get some one out here to look at it but all we did was get the run around.and calling numbers and telling them if we dont pay we have broken contract.what gives them the right to call reference #.They broke the contract we didnt!How are we in fault?One sales person don"t know what the other is doing!

• Kl
    Klaus Jun 24, 2008

HERE IS THE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND FILE A COMPLAINT:

Sales and Lease Ownership
    CALL US AT 1-800-950-7368

Large Selection of New Name Brand Furniture, Electronics, Appliances and Computers for Sale or Lease
    No Credit Check, No Deposit - Everyone is Pre-Approved!
    Variable Lease Term Options

ONE CATCH TO IT: After you file the complaint, they will give you the name and number of the Regional Manager for the store you are complaining about. The regional manager is more than likely the "Owner" who will not return your calls, and nothing will be done about your complaint. I found this out twice, two differnt stores! I tihnk will all these complaints from all us of here we should look into filing a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!

• Ho
    Holly Hunt Sep 26, 2019

@Klaus I too am dealing with this kind of unprofessional harrassment and fraudulent charges on my bank card. Wish I would have read reviews before I decided to do business with them.

• Be
    Beverly Scavazzo Apr 15, 2019

I am going thru this now. I agree 100% with you

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices