The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Aamco — poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife & I just spent over $6000 for transmission repairs @ your Bear, DE shop. She picked up the vehicle on 9/19. While driving back to work she stopped at a store & the vehicle would not turn off. She immediately called the shop & was told some one would call her back. She never received a call. The vehicle eventually turned off by itself.
I called the shop @ 0815 on 9/20 & was told by Larry he never received a call. He said he would arrange to have the vehicle towed.
My wife then called to finalize the arrangements & was told by Larry since I turned down the option of having a tune up done there would be additional charges.
What really up sets me is that your mechanics had to have the ignition system apart because I was told the spark plugs were dirty & some type of coil was dirty but it wasn't necessary to replace. I turned down the option because I had just spent over $6000 for work that I was told would be around $3000 when I paid my deposit.
Needless to say I am less than pleased with the customer service after spending such a large amount of money. Another case of just collecting the money & not worrying about customer service.
We will take every opportunity to tell everyone we know not to use your services in person & on the internet.
More Aamco Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - transfer case transmission