AamcoI was assaulted

J

I took my car to aamco in bothell and asked this guy bill wright if he could get the codes and reset my computer. he told me to bring it back at 3pm and he'll charge me $40. when i get there he tells me he only takes cash, to i walked over to the 7 eleven atm and withdrew $40(with a $2.50 atm charge). when i walked back he told me that my water pump was bad and my transmission was bad, he told me that he would be happy to do it cheap if i could get someone to get the tranny out and he would only charge me $300 to $2200. i told him that was a pretty big difference in #'s. he said that everyone does it like that and that would be $40. i asked him if he reset the computer codes like i asked and he told me he was telling me what the codes were. then he took me to where he had the code readers and told me how much all the tools cost, so again i just asked him for the codes. he told me he doesn't print them out, so i asked him if there was any way he could write them down for me, he said sure. we started to walk to the office and he started to tell me something else and i asked him if he canceled the codes on the computer. he started yelling at me and telling me he didn't appreciate what i was trying to do and that was why he always wants his money up front because of people like me. i told him that i didn't understand what he was talking about and that all i wanted to know was if he reset the computer, i told him i could not beleive he was talking to me the way he was. he told me he didn't want my money and to leave. i was confused on why he was acting like that yelling and screaming. i was getting into the driver's seat and trying to call my step father and he started putting things under my car, i didn't know what he was doing. he got frusted at something so he started comeing towards me, i told him to stay away from me, he opened my back driver side door and got in i kept asking him what are you doing i seen him trying to reach for the ignition and figured my keys were in it. so i reached in and got them before he could, all of a sudden i felt him punch me in the side of my head. i called the police and while i was waiting he decided to grab a rolling jack put it under my car, pushed it out of the bay and before the car rolled down the hill he dropped the jack slamming my car down. then closed the bay door. cops came and sayed it was his word against mine. i am a single mother that just can't beleive that employees in this company are allowed to act like this. i left a message on the company web page to see if i could talk to the owner. we will see. i just wanted everyone to know how i was treated and to be aware.

Jan 05, 2017

This is Bill Wright and I cannot even believe that this bogus complaint is still on the internet. I ask that you readers of this complaint would use common sense. The police were called to the scene and that was by me. Of course I did not hit this woman because if I had I would probably still be in jail. Just the mere fact that she does not mention that I was arrested proves that she is a liar. What actually happened is she did not want to pay the $40 diagnostic fee which is normally $80 and I was trying to help her out. I told her that she had several electronic problems and that we don't have a print out of all of those problems because that's not what our scanner does. She became very belligerent and started talking about wanting to speak to the owner. I informed her that I handle all of the business and that is why I am the manager. Then she jumped in her car inside of my shop and was refusing to get out or back her car out. I went into the office to call the police and when I was in there she came out and started screaming and yelling and upsetting my other customers. I went to go get in her car to get the keys out and she does not have a sliding door or there is no sliding door on a car and she jumped into the front seat and hit her head on the rearview mirror and broke it off. When the police got there and heard my story and hers they came to me and asked me about her saying that I hit her. When I told the police what had actually happened they went and looked at the mark on her face and it was exactly the perfect shape of the rearview mirror that she had on her cheek. She injured herself acting like a maniac. At this point the police told her to leave the premises before she got charges filed on her for making a false report. I am so sorry that somebody like this could blemish the name of such a big company that already has enough problems but I feel the need to let anybody out there know you can call me anytime at [protected] and I will be more than happy to show you that we have zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau and zero attorney general complaints at the store that I presently work at. I actually run six different locations and we have nothing but 5 Star reviews. So please disregard her bogus complaint because it is just flat ridiculous.

• H
      Jan 05, 2017

Obviously the manager was lying and he hit her up against the rear view mirror. That's when it broke off and left her with the mirror shaped mark on her face! If she wanted to talk with the owner the "manager" should give her the specs from the diagnostics on his computer AND the owner's contact info - phone number and email if owner has one.

Jan 05, 2017

@HateRump&REPUGNITARDS We know that this is you Jake snakes. A lawsuit is being prepared against you as we speak

Jan 05, 2017

And you can tell that this report that was made right after mine has been made by a complete i###t because like I said if she had been hit I would have been arrested so whoever you are that keeps putting this on the internet I suggest you stop before I call the police and press formal charges on you for making false allegations filing a false felony report is a felony so unless you're ready to get sued I suggest you stop making these postings before you find yourself in court