The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AAMCO Transmission — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I will have to say that I learned a very very valuable lesson here! This location took me for $2500.00 and over a 15 month period, I have had to bring my vehicle back to this dirty so called transmission shop 5 times. This last time was for a torque converter that burned up due to the fact that they rebuilt my transmission the first time with a rebuilt torque converter that they swore up and down that if they were to install a new one, it would cost me thousands of dollars! Lie lie lie!!! A new one that is even modified out of the box is only $450 all day everywhere. It is a family run organization that has had its share of complaints as I found out thru the bbb and google online reviews. The lesson learned here is to always go to the dealer!
More AAMCO Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- AAMCO Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- AAMCO Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- AAMCO Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service