Aamco Transmissionssabotage vehicle

S

Absolutely, positively the worst service I have ever had, at any buisiness of any type, in my life! Seriously, take your car anywhere else! These guys permanently screwed up my four-speed ford manual. Five months with car sitting at their shop and $3000.00, aamco never fixed the damn thing. So after being utterly disgusted with them, I gave the car to one of goldenwest community college's auto techs, and he fixed the car for $75.00, and pointed out numerious items aamco had tampered with for no apparent reason. Case reported to bar and nm attorny general.

• Br
    Brizis Apr 21, 2010

We brought our car in to aamco to get an estimate for a transmission. The service was rude. We would like to speak to someone from the company about this.

• Aa

There is no BAR in New Mexico so I check with BBB
    There are no complaints

• So
    SomeHumanBeing Jan 14, 2015

That is completely factually untrue, and it is my opinion that you knew that already. If you had actually checked; it would be virtually impossible to not have found the attorney general for the entire state. The current attorney general of New Mexico is Hector Baldaras, his office is in Santa Fe on #408 Galisteo Street, his phone numbers are: [protected], [protected], and his fax number is: [protected]. Now, as far as the complaint filed with the Bureau of Automotive Repair, California is where the transmission was originally installed, so I filed with them after checking that they do in fact have jurisdiction in this case. If your interested in making amends I will gladly provide whatever copies of the paperwork you want, but if your goal is simply to try to invalidate my complaint, save your breath. It DID happen and I have ALL the paperwork and photos required to prove it. The shop you now own, did in fact break a standard Ford 4-speed manual transmission that was installed by Aamco Cathederal City California, and then after months-and-months of waiting, attempted to refuse to fix it, and then finally sabotaged it so you wouldn't have to fix it at all. It happened, I can prove it, and I will absolutely positively NOT tolerate any ridiculous insinuation that it didn't. John, you are the NEW owner and I hope you do better with the shop then the previous owner did, but you don't get to erase and re-write the past.

Comments

• Ju
    Julian Freirich Sep 29, 2015

Thanks for following up, I've been through hell with a 2007 Dodge Durango, seven trips, over $5000.00 and the truck shifts worse now then it did when I brought it in. I will be following up with the NM attorney general! Thanks!