Aamco Transmissions — sabotage vehicle
Absolutely, positively the worst service I have ever had, at any buisiness of any type, in my life! Seriously, take your car anywhere else! These guys permanently screwed up my four-speed ford manual. Five months with car sitting at their shop and $3000.00, aamco never fixed the damn thing. So after being utterly disgusted with them, I gave the car to one of goldenwest community college's auto techs, and he fixed the car for $75.00, and pointed out numerious items aamco had tampered with for no apparent reason. Case reported to bar and nm attorny general.
More Aamco Transmissions Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service