7-Elevenrude manager

N

7-eleven on reno and eastern

I am a past employee of this company, I have seen alot go on, its a job not alot of people enjoy.
I had work 2 yrs, at this location, so I knew alot of regular customers, I was well known for my service you can only hear good things about me.( Nicki).
Well I like to warn people about the managers' service, (roxanne, long hair brown, fake nails, cauasian older lady, 5'8-5'9, mascare only).She is rude and discriminate against people that are COLORED and HOMELESS.
She has made racist comments after customers leave. She talks to customers the way she feels.She is the same way with her employees.
I hope the owner or who ever she responds to investigate, she has gotten to carried away with management chain.
I no longer work there, thank god, I can now speak my mind without my job being threaten, I also speak for the employees who are still there and have to deal with that.
I thought convient stores were to be more conivent, and service to anyone who comes into spend money.

• Gc
    Gchi Dec 25, 2016

I feel you Nicki. I've been in your position and possibly much more intense. You actually have employee rights which could help you in those sorts of situations. There's many situations relative to yours at many 7eleven locations throughout Vegas. Same story. Next time file a complaint, it takes a lil time but it's worth it. Though the pay isn't which can always can be compromise with the manager/employer. I'm still working at 7eleven now, new owner, same hostile and unethical work practices by both employee and employer. 7eleven is a horrible chain to work with. But may be very few who continues ethical work practices out there. As for these comments by others they may be as ignorant antagonistic and prejudiced as your manager was. Keep your head up and know your rights but USE them. Your protected. Peace and Happy holidays...

say it as it is Jul 14, 2015

What I find funny about this site is when people call other people kids when they are the one acting like a toddler.

say it as it is Jul 13, 2015

Also she appears uneducated. And I am not making this statement based on the grammar errors Kevin noticed. Her attitude shows this.

say it as it is Jul 13, 2015

It is basically saying she is the first three letters of the word assume.

say it as it is Jul 13, 2015

PS, you call Kevin a kid but you are the one throwing the temper tantrum. I thought only toddlers did that.

say it as it is Jul 13, 2015

I first believed you when you said that the manager discriminates against colored and the homeless. That was until I saw your lie saying that Kevin Richards works at 7/11. Now because of this lie I doubt your story. It is apparent from his response that he does not. Here is a hint, once you tell a lie it is hard to believe you. Even if you are being honest. I wish you the best of luck because clearly you need it.

Kevin Richards Jul 13, 2015

Your grammar is also horrible.

You are the child.

• Nr
    Nray Jul 13, 2015

like I said you must know...
    go ahead kid have fun

Kevin Richards Jul 13, 2015

PS learn how to use proper grammar.

Kevin Richards Jul 13, 2015

Now I know for sure you are a child. Only a child would ASSume that because I told the person posting the complaint that they are wrong that I work for the company. If mommy is at home have her click on my name and see that this is not the only company I sided with.

• Nr
    Nray Jul 13, 2015

you must have work in this 7 eleven, because you know who I have worked with, and understand how employees' felt, and customer who have encounter this manager.
    for your info, the employee there are happier, that she(manager) is no longer at this location.I happen to know employees' there still. And 4 yrs later, I never had to work for conivent store again. Thank you for the blessing

Kevin Richards Jul 13, 2015

Grow up, most likely you had an issue with your manager was because you did not do your job properly.

Comment Guidelines