Having problems with 7-Eleven?

7-Eleven reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 6, 2006. The latest review Car Wash Damage was posted on Oct 25, 2021. The latest complaint overcharged on item was resolved on Feb 22, 2017. 7-Eleven has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 746 reviews. 7-Eleven has resolved 50 complaints.

7-Eleven Customer Service Contacts

+1 972 828 7011 (Corp HQ)
+1 972 828 7026 (International)
+1 800 255 0711 (Customer Relations)
+1 405 682 5711 (Oklahoma City)
+1 432 580 8850 (Texas & New Mexico)
+1 435 645 9595 (Park City, Utah)
3200 Hackberry Road

Suite 2400, 13450 102nd Ave, Surrey BC Canada, V3T 0C3

Oklahoma City
2021 S. MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73128

Texas & New Mexico
Southwest Convenience Stores LLC, 4001 Penbrook St., Suite 400, Odessa, TX 79762

Park City, Utah
Resort Retailers, P.O. Box 681030, 4575 N Silver Springs Rd., Park City, UT 84060

Hawaii
7‑Eleven Hawaii Headquarters, 1755 Nuuanu Avenue, 2nd Floor, Honolulu, HI 96817

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 7-Eleven Customer Service. Initial 7-Eleven complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 7-Eleven above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 7-Eleven. Discuss the issues you have had with 7-Eleven and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews, Page 31

7-Elevenemployee named carlos

On 1-16-17 I had a bad experience with a employee named Carlos, he not only was rude to me when I turned in my scratchers to pay for my gas, he was very rude and pushy told me bluntly that I had only 3 minutes to pump gas!! He made me feel very uncomfortable and I wanted to leave he made me feel very upset, but I was all out of gas and it was late. I worked all nite and then having to deal with someone with rude customer service, I hope a manager will talk to him. Thank you.my names joy phone number is [protected]

7-Elevendiscrimination

I was going in to 7 eleven and I wanted to buy something that was reasonably cheap because I need cash back. As soon as I walked in the employees started to stare at me. After 5 mins I asked why were all the employees staring at me. He said because you are just looking around for something and you should know what you want already. Then I said in a calm voice I didn't appreciate it and they made me feel uncomfortable. Then he said stop arguing with me and leave the store before I call the police. I said that's fine because what are they going to do to me; I'm only 16. Then he did nothing and I just left and insulted them by working at 7 eleven (they were indian and in their 50's-60's)

7-Elevenrude cashier

On 12th January at around 1035pm, I went to the 711 store located at Aljunied Mrt.There were a few customers there still loitering around looking what to buy.So i grab my cup noodles and a loaf of bread, when an Indian Lady Cashier shouted "hello no more already ah doing closing already" while she was doing a chinese man transaction.It was so rude of her to say that!Instead of putting a sign at the door or telling us nicely she has to shout.I had to asked her TWO times asking if i can still pay.The first one she gave me a stuck up look.The second time she answered rudely "ya doing closing nw cannot buy".What kind of a service is this?You have customers in your store wanting to buy stuffs and you shoo them away like as if we are animals!She badly needs to brush up her customer service tremendously.Very upsetting.

7-Elevenstaff was overtly inconsiderate and rude

The lady working at about 10 pm was incredibly pushy, rude, and just outright &*!#-y to me for trying to simply bring my bicycle into the store. To add a little detail here, I know that many others have caused problems on the past with bikes at gas stations ( though the specifics evade me) and yet every time I bring my bike into a store, I make sure to not get mud/dirt on anything or knock something over, and I always set it in an out of the way place to avoid interrupting the routine of other customers. I have had 6 bikes stolen and since my current one is fairly nice and my only mode of transportation, I just want some potential thief to have to go on camera and REALLY want to steal it. Locks don't matter to most thieves these days.

There's no posted sign on any gas station in my neighborhood saying that you must leave it outside or that bikes aren't allowed and this station (& even this particular clerk) has never expressed a problem in the past. Tonight she was overly rude, interrupting my statement of how I have had several stolen and was not trying to disrespect the store or intensify her job, only protect myself. I was only after a bottle of gatorade and had the cash for it ready to go.

She held up to customers who had nothing to do with the situation even though they were polite about it, and she called 911 and said I was threatening her. I grabbed my bike and left, asking one of the bystanders if I had said anything out of line or threatening, and he said not that he'd noticed, so I peddled on to the next location that sold it.

Regardless of how crappy your personal life is, don't take it out on people who frequent your business. It's not our fault that whatever is going on in your life, and we have our own problems to worry about without you trying to get a criminal record for someone who was thirsty after a workout.

Respond

7-11 — bought 2 packs of cigarettes, service.

I went into the store 14820 cloverdale rd, Dale City . Va [protected] store # 10756, I went into store...

7-Elevendiscrimination

7 eleven store 172 n. Main st, natick ma 01760 - store said it was selling lottery till 10 pm and there were 2 employees and I bought a few lottery tickets and it took more than 20 minutes and I was at the store at 8.50 pm. I gently asked the clerk store as to what time the lottery closes. He replied 10 pm. So there was an atm and I spent little time. Suddenly the other employee named chris came around and looked at me & told me that I cannot keep going back and buying lottery as it is not a gambling place. But he was giving lottery tickets to others. He told me that they have other work to do. I replied him that I am not hold any employee but I was scratching tickets as at times when the employee was busy doing other stuff, I would wait. If the store had put the signs that it is selling lottery tickets till 10 pm and it was giving lottery tickets to others and chris is replying to me this way - what does this mean? Chris got mad and asked me to leave as he defended that he was not discriminating me. Then I told him that his argument does not make sense because even if I am buying lottery I am a customer and I am not involved in any chatting. Chris started using dirty language and threatened to call the police. I had to leave because I did not want to make a scene. I would like to file class complaint to the 711 corporate office as to how they can give a franchise to those who are discriminating people based on skin color.

7-Elevenovercharged for a product

At approximately 4:30pm on 12/31/16, I visited your 7-11 at Mt Nebo Rd, Buckhannon, WV. 26201. After advising the cashier that she charged too much for the product I purchased and telling her the shelving stated 2 for $2.00 she still over charged me. The cashier indicated she could not fix the mistake. This is very aggravating because the product was over priced to begin with. I know it's only $.50 but the cashier should have adjusted the price and made my purchase price correctly.

7-Elevenchicken wings left under lamp too long - improper food sold

7 eleven 11oo NW Vermont Ave Washington, DC 20005 /store #36989/ approval time= 153505/ store phone #[protected]
              Date in store-12/24/16 time of transaction- 3:36 pm EST/ approval #682361/ card # 7633

The cashier asked me twice if I minded getting crispy chicken and I answered no(meaning it was fine). He gave me several wings beyond the 2 I paid for.
              The chicken turned out to be very hard and apparently had illegally been left under the lamp too long. He should have not sold it to me.

I ask that the cashier, based on the info I've provided be reprimanded. The health department can also be contacted to see that healtht guidelones be followed.

7-Elevenfraudulent claims

I watched an episode of a television show called "Undercover Boss" where the CEO of 7-11 was featured. On this show he was seen being deeply disturbed at the amount of food being thrown away every night and even went as far as to question the employee throwing away the food, which consisted of mainly donuts and baked goods. At the end of the show he made a statement saying that he would no longer waste the food and give it to charity or the homeless. This gesture most likely garnered him a lot of sympathy and favor in the community and portrayed him in a favorable light, as a man with a big heart. As a person struggling with hard times I was recently at a 7-11 store and witnessed an employee throwing away baked goods which looked perfectly edible, I inquired if I may have them since I was hungry and in need, as they were just being thrown away. The employee responded that she is not allowed to do so because 7-11 considers that theft and she threw them away in front of my face. My complaint is that the CEO of 7-11 should not be on television making false promises and portraying the company as a charitable organization when it was made very clear to me if I were to reach into the garbage and take the food that was being wastefully thrown away I would be arrested and thrown in jail. I am deeply ashamed of your company and it's false claims and attempts to garner favor on national television with promises that are blatantly false. The CEO should be ashamed of himself and his policies that consider hungry people who eat out of the garbage criminals who should be thrown in jail.

7-Elevendiscrimination of the american with disabilities act

I went into 7-eleven store located at 805 e ocean blvd long beach, ca today 12/22/2016 at around 3pm with my service animal to buy coffee and cigarettes when the assistant manager approached me to tell me the dog had to wait outside. I explained to him that my dog was a service animal. He stated that "he didnt care the dog had to go outside" i informed him that under the 1990 ada act he was only legally allowed to ask me two questions

General rules

Q7. What questions can a covered entity's employees ask to determine if a dog is a service animal?
                  A.In situations where it is not obvious that the dog is a service animal, staff may ask only two specific questions: (1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability? And (2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform? Staff are not allowed to request any documentation for the dog, require that the dog demonstrate its task, or inquire about the nature of the person's disability.

At this point the assistant manager told me to "take my business and dog to another store because "we" dont need your business". I then informed him that he should familiarize himself with the law before he starts screaming at people with disabilities in front of a store full of clearly appalled customers and other employees. At this point i was informing him that he was violating the law which he responded by saying this "i dont give a #### about your disability or your dog. Get out of the store" he came within 2 feet of me at which point i asked him if he was going to hit me? He walked away and reiterated " i dont give a #### about your disability get out"

Most 7-eleven are compliant with the ada act but because of the level of disrespect and ignorance of the law by this particular employee i will be filing a complaint with compliant officer at the department of disability and with
                  Disability rights of california

Respond

7/11 — condition & maintenance of facility (store #35532)

Sir / Ma'am, I am inquiring whether something can be done about the cleanliness of the exterior of store...

7-11 Asakusaservice is very bad

Address: taito-ku 6-1-18 Asakusa Japan
                    contact number: [protected]
                    We are tourist in Japan. We spent 5 days in these store day and night. Every time minimum spending 3000 to 5000 yen. The store staff some very rude. Scolded us and served inpatiently. At Dec 20th 8.47Am. I was scolded by the staff. She is a Caucasian I believed. She want to quickly end our basket but I told her we need some hot bun next to her counter and sausages. She keep pointing cash register machine. I told her we need you help heat up food. She already give us black face. Then when she pack our food. I have reminded her you forget to take sausage, she really shouted at me to wait. What is her problem?!! I do not paid to get such lousy service. If you canot cope your job, do not throw your temper to your customer. Language barrier do not give you the right to throw temper. It is bad taboo to be scolded by people in the early of morning and spoil my tour day!!!

service is very bad

7-Eleven — verizon refill card

I sent my little brother to buy me a $50.00 dollar Verizon refill card and was charged a $4.50 and a $4.63...

7-Elevenrefund and rude

I brought 2 newspapers at the 7 eleven store on Sunday at 15101 Hesperian Blvd San Leandro California store number 20364 it was the same papers I went back in to return i told the person at the counter it was the same 2 papers he told me it's not his problem and they don't give refunds now I have 2 papers that cant read and all he has to do was give me my money back for the other paper I know it's only $2 but he had no problem taking my money but he had a problem giving my money back and there is nothing in the store saying no refunds I would like for someone to contact me back at [protected] my name is Robbie my email is [protected]@aol.com thank you

7-Eleven Store, 11285 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles #25887hot foods

I went to this store to purchase some donuts and hot foods, but sorry to say hot foods so dry and stale, when I told the cashier Indian guy and he was so rude and unethical way behaved with me, but I request you guys, please depute any your field officer to check their foods like hot wings and pizza
                        as these kinds of food stuff is dangerous to health and even against health laws. I will not purchase hots foods from 7-Eleven., 11285 Santa Monica los
                        Angles.

7-Eleven — manager falsely accusing customer of stealing

Greetings; my name is Jose Montanez and I have been a loyal customer of my neighborhood 7-11 for more than 7...

Seven Elevenno-bad service / dirty store

The store is always completely dirty at Hazeltine and Sherman in Van Nuys Ca. I've called and made complaints none of which have been fixed, they use old mop water to clean the floors it smells like rotten food and everything is brown and discussing. They never have straws and cups out there is dirty rags on dirty counters all the time. Everything is just such a mess and dirty and smelly and nobody runs it, cleans it or takes pride in it. Lines are long, they try to make you forget your change and never give receipts for expensive items or when they own change so you can't return and then make it look like you are stealing so they can get more money and I've seen them put it in their pockets! The guy shortchange you and act like I'm stupid in the middle of a huge line! How do they keep a job?And the one dude with the long hair that keeps it up under his hat he is extremely dirty! talking gross to young women telling them to come home with him or if you can come to their place... he's done it to me and it's not ok! I've heard him do it to a lot of other people and nobody has done anything to try to fix this it's disgusting. Please complain too if you have been there and had problems so we can get some action!

7-Elevenan employee

I was in the 7-11 store in east windsor yesterday. Store 27890. And I was.15 short the lady let me go I told her I will bring her the change back. I go in there today to get my coffee and I was going to get a few other things and also to give the lady the.15 cents I owed her but a geltman with glass and a beard I don't know his name but as soon as I walked in I went to look at the breakfast stuff he was standing right behind the counter watching me. Now I ask him if there's a reason he's watching me he said no. So I move to go look at the drinks and I turn around and he is standing there watching me again so therefore I say something again cause at this point it is just rude he's following me. I go to the counter tell the lady I have the.15 cents I owed her she didn't say anything cause the guy came over and started saying you owe me. So at this point in highly upset cause not only was he watching me even though there were about 6 people in that store. But he wasn't listening to what I said to the lady and just started talking so of corse I get upset and I yelled at him and asked him is that why he's following me around the store. He didn't say anything so obviously it was and over.15 cents that I clearly just told the lady about. I am in the e. Windsor at least 2-3 times a day. This upsets me because i'm at this store every single day and he has the nerve to follow me and watch me the whole time. I don't know if I would go back to that store at least while he is there. No one should be watched and followed in the store if they are not doing anything wrong and clear I wasn't.

7-11 Convenience Stores — hot jalapeño snack sticks

The Hot jalapeño snack sticks used to be wonderful they were thin dry and had some crystals on me outside now...

7-Eleven — westborough 7-eleven

On October 28th, 2016 I went into the 7/11 in Westborough MA, to grab a few things before heading to work. It...