The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 5/3 Bank — early access and credit card fiasco
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been with fifth third bank for a very long time never had major problems with them until this year and the product they call early access. I am stuck in it and I think they should have alternative routes for loyal customers. I called to give suggestions and they actually told me that the early access is actually done in year 2015, well if you are ending it because of how much chaos it's causing then help us out of it please like do a separate account to let me pay it off slowly or something. Then I go to the branch and try to get a loan and couldn't so the personal banking gentleman suggests to use my credit card for like gas etc. I said ok. He sent it out to my Indiana address like 13 days later still no card called call center and they send it back out today is 10th business day still no cars ... pretty upset now the gentleman says he had it sent to the branch and will be here by Tuesday ... really ? Fifth third in my opinion needs to reconsider the way they treat there customers and how to help them out! I know they aren't like Amazon where they can refund or credit you but come on how is this world ever going to get better when people can't get out of situations like this ?!
More 5/3 Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release