5/3 Bankearly access and credit card fiasco

I have been with fifth third bank for a very long time never had major problems with them until this year and the product they call early access. I am stuck in it and I think they should have alternative routes for loyal customers. I called to give suggestions and they actually told me that the early access is actually done in year 2015, well if you are ending it because of how much chaos it's causing then help us out of it please like do a separate account to let me pay it off slowly or something. Then I go to the branch and try to get a loan and couldn't so the personal banking gentleman suggests to use my credit card for like gas etc. I said ok. He sent it out to my Indiana address like 13 days later still no card called call center and they send it back out today is 10th business day still no cars ... pretty upset now the gentleman says he had it sent to the branch and will be here by Tuesday ... really ? Fifth third in my opinion needs to reconsider the way they treat there customers and how to help them out! I know they aren't like Amazon where they can refund or credit you but come on how is this world ever going to get better when people can't get out of situations like this ?!

Margie Chapman Apr 14, 2011

They took my money! They approved a debit card transaction and turned around and void it. No one seems to know where my money is.

• 57
    57topaz Dec 12, 2014

I totally agree that 5/3 Banks Early Access is nothing but a scam to cheat it`s customers out of their hard earned money. I have been assessed over $ 3000.00 in overdraft fees just since July with over $ 900.00 just in October alone. Get as far away from this bank as you possibly can, and do it quickly...

• Ge
    Get Away from 5/3 Mar 24, 2015

Agree. They don't care about loyal customers though.