Fifth Third Bank - Auto Title Deptpoor customer service - rude

I was at the County Clerk Office today because the I needed to get the title of my parents' car. Their computer showed that Fifth Third still had a lein outstanding on it since 2005 which I knew was incorrect. The car was paid off at least 6 years ago. I called on behalf of the Gov't office and Greg of the title office insisted that he would not fax them the information until he got my executor of the estate papers. I insisted it shouldn't matter who I was and that I had already submitted all of the proper documentation to the Gov't office. The Gov't office are the ones that needed that last bit of information because they already had all of my stuff. We knew it had to be a mistake because it was from May of 2005. This error was made from Fifth Third because they never sent the information into the State when the car was paid off . After waiting an hour and fifth-teen minutes, I called and was put on hold another 15 minutes and Linda tells me that Greg does have the paperwork but that it is going to take 24-48 hours to review. I was furious!! What is there to review? My paperwork is none of your business. Your only concern, is the bank had a loan and it was paid off. Just fill out the sheet and and put the date when the loan was paid and all of this would be over. There is nothing to be review !! But Greg and Linda want to be so insensitive and extremely rude that they aren't even thinking about the situation. It is the County Clerk's Job to make sure they have the prober paperwork. It is your job when a loan is paid off to notify the State. But if you don't do your job, then send the information to the County Clerk office quickly so the customer doesn't have to be inconvenienced anymore. It is absolutely asinine to be told it would be 24 to 48 hours. Greg was being extremely rude and insensitive knowing that I told him my Momma got caught up and couldn't get out of the house fire. The office closed so now I have to make 2 more trips all of the way back downtown. Terrible CUSTOMER SERVICE!! If Fifth Third Bank, would have done their job in the first place...none of this would have happened!!

• Th
    Thetruthsohelpmegod Sep 13, 2013

Wow, it was your parents stupidity that they didn't follow up with their loan satisfaction. I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in terms of stupidity. I feel sorry for the poor employees of the bank having to deal with a pomppASS, selfish, irrational witch. Aww, poor little baby had to wait a day or two for the bank to find the paperwork that incompetent mommy and daddy neglected to rectify. Poor little girl. Two trips?? I hope you can handle the tramma.

Please seek professional mental health . You obviously are about to crack . If mommy and daddy would of done their job, you wouldn't of have to experience this horrible event.