Zbiddyno prize and bank charges

not only did i never receive what I won, but each 0.79 cent charge was being processed as an automatic re occurring payment so that when they bounced (cause I was short by $6, it went though even though I had no money in my account because it was set up as an auto payment. $6 turned into $150 after my bank charged me $35 per 0.79 cent transaction as insifficunt funds.

• Ta
    Talmadge Shepherd Apr 19, 2011

was conned into putting $159.00 on my credit card without fully explaining .Now everyone tells me it's a scam.The credit card people say's they can't help. what can you do to help?

• needTOavoidFRAUD Apr 19, 2011

AGREE! YES! that ZBIDDY is definitely a big fraud. i suggest that you call this number [protected] to help you with your concern, i suggest it to you because their the one who fix my problem same thing as yours and i hope you take my suggestion...

God Speed!

• needTOavoidFRAUD Apr 19, 2011

i fully disagree to what your saying "xenophobicons" why not call if its them who can help us fix our problem that wont cost a any cent from our pocket nor account

Xenophobicons = SCAM

• needTOavoidFRAUD Apr 19, 2011

repeating is what your looking for???? then what do call the repetition of this phrase "DONT CALL - this number is up on several complaints for wholly different companies " and "If you call that number - which doesn't answer by the way (called them on a burner - so no worries there), they will be able contact you, sell your number to third-parties, and possibly steal your personal information through the guise of helping you. Go away scammer - if it's a legit number, the FTC consumer help website can give them info.
    That's ftc.gov " in every post.compare his post to mine before you judge...
    I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS and if you don't want no more rebuttals, BUT DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU'RE ON A WRONG SIDE!!!

GOD bless...

• needTOavoidFRAUD Apr 19, 2011

should i laugh????how can they get a money from our account they dont even ask for our account info
    ..get sense my dear

• needTOavoidFRAUD Apr 19, 2011

opz! if not English then what ??????

• Ky
    kypvteye May 12, 2011

well, I guess no one has heard of law suits. File one or two. If they took my money I would take them to court.

• Ky
    kypvteye May 12, 2011

Credit card companies are a job, when it comes to getting back your money. You have to file suit aganist them, get them all in court, believe U will get some answers than. They have to pay $1000's in lawyer fees, they have to have an attorney if they are a corp. U don't, lern how to file it, they will pay you before they pay an attoney these large fees, they will not let you get a judgement aganist them. They will pay, been there, done that, every time a bank charges me a fee for any reason I file a law suit, have always been paid before the case comes up. They pay me back $35 and $75 filing fee or pay an attorney $5, 000. Now what do U think they will do.

• Wi
    William G. Burton May 20, 2011

Glanced at website Zbiddy.com for optional bidding for electronics (similar to E bay). Found charges to my credit card for $ 159.00 as if I had purchased something. I have received nothing and bid on nothing. If the law does not correct this outright theft, then injustice will continue to be a way of life. Bill Burton

• Cp
    cpoff May 24, 2011

I can not get the computer to let me put in my account number to pay for my winnings. It says it is not a secure site

• We saw your comment, and I am sorry for your frustration with Zbiddy. I am seeing others going through the same thing you have.

They have submitted their claim on our website in hopes to get enough claims about Zbiddy to start a Class Action Lawsuit.

If you would like to participate in trying to get your money back and warn others about this scam please submit your claim on Scambook as well.

Source(s):

• Rk
    rknopf Jun 27, 2011

Yes, I was scammed for $159 and spoke to a man named Serge at ZBiddy.com He said that no one has won the IPad item that I was bidding on last week. They stated that there were several minutes left to bid on that item at the time.
    He told me that he will refund $100 off of my AMEX card and send an e-mail to me, I am still waiting for the e-mail to me.

Trust is s a bad thing. I asked if the $59 could be used for a donation and he said that he works for customer servive and cannot do that.
    Robin

Ron Klein Jul 01, 2011

Watched a auction closed on me without being able to bid. Happened twice last night.

Can't get my money back so I bid the rest on a 1 gram gold bar listed at a cost of $81.00. Current value of Gold is less than $45.00 per gram.

Lesson learned. Burn your money it wastes less time.

John S. Roberts Sep 07, 2011

I have been a member on this site for more than 9 months now and I won several products but recently these guys shipped my iphone after 7 days. This was the first mistake that zbiddy has done. So far Zbiddy website is good and I have received all the shipments on time. zbiddy is not a scam site.

John S. Roberts Sep 08, 2011

Ron, it could be your computer's or browser's issue. I faced similar issue on beezid and they have asked my to clear my browser's cache and cookies. I do occasionally clear the cookies and I never face such issues.

Zbiddy.com — Fraud

• thestarisborn Sep 08, 2011

It's safe. I purchase many times on this website.

I agree with you John..

• thestarisborn Sep 08, 2011

Bill, zbiddy is a penny auction website and not like ebay. Also, they never ask credit card information when you register on the site. Hence, you must have entered the details when you purchased the bid package. Zbiddy is a real site with real users

• My
    myles smith Sep 28, 2011

did not deliver item ordered and paid for on vis card. $100.00 was taken from my credit card, but item was never delivered.

• Fa
    fanoftimberlake Oct 02, 2011

I am married to a great guy, which might be hard to believe after reading this, but he really is. A few weeks ago UPS delivered an envelope to my door, inside was a $50.00 Sears gift card. I called my husband to ask where it came from and he told me about a website called ZBIDDY, and that he had won the card for very little money. That night he came home and we did a little bidding together, and I have to admit it was fun.

• Dt
    DTS1051 Oct 06, 2011

There is not a valid email address to file a complaint. It always comes up invalid . They really are just trying to rip people off. This should be taken care of immediately.

• Jh
    jhildy Oct 12, 2011

They charged my credit card and I can't get to bid because they keep telling me my e-mail address is already registered. Of course it is, I registered it. I want a credit on my credit card account and I promise never to get on zbiddy again.

• thestarisborn Oct 17, 2011

ZBIDDY IS TRULY THE BEST OF ALL AUCTION SITES. AS A MEMBER, I HAVE WON 16 PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE BIDPACKS.

robert_john Oct 28, 2011

jhildy i have sympathy for u. I have won 6 items so far on zbiddy.com.

robert_john Oct 28, 2011

Nice site and easier to win. I won 6 items so far

robert_john Nov 03, 2011

i have been bidding regularly on zbiddy.com ; i won several gift cards and electronic stuff. Everything is received in good condition.

• St
    Staatspolizei Nov 13, 2011

Isn't anyone able to do something about zbiddy sending out tons of spam every day? What is our government doing? How would they like it if I would forward the 40+ emails I got from zbiidy.com in the last 3 DAYS to them? And I still keep getting 10+ a day. 1 email a day is ok, but 10+ is just getting way to far. Anyone else who wants to file a complaint or start a lawsuit against zbiddy.com?

• Ok
    okcmike Dec 10, 2011

ZBiddy is a scam. First of all the email I received was a Spam that looked like it was from Overstock.com ( I have forwarded them to Overstock.com’s legal department ), then after I signed up and started to place my bids I noticed that instead of taking 1 bid at a time it was taking 2 or 3. I called them and a customer service rep logged into my account and tried it. He said ” Hey I guess it does ” I was told a service tech would call me on Monday, well after 5 days I had to call them. After them offering me 60 free bids to make it up to me, I told them I wanted a full refund. Their floor manager Andrew and I called my credit card company so I could get it instantly put back. Well guess what? It didn’t happen. They screwed with the wrong guy. I’m calling the Florida AG’s office, the BBB, you name it. They are scam artists.

• Se
    seth.dillon Dec 16, 2011

okcmike, if you have an issue with the site why don't you contact them? Just above your complaint they posted contact info and said they're happy to help...

• Ue
    uell1797 Dec 24, 2011

They said they were refunding my 60.00 last month. Instead they withdrew 60.00 more from my account this month. I have never used zbiddy and I want my money back. HELP //// Euel Elders
    305 Johnson Hill
    Talladega, Al 35160
    cellphone-[protected]

They also said if I sent my bank statment to them I would get my money back. I did
    and they took 60 more. FRUAD ?

• Mi
    Mike Giannamore Dec 29, 2011

I don't feel ZBiddy is what their advertising. An add on the web shows an I Pad 2 16GB sold for $42.65 and after Christmas  I Pad 2 64BB going for under $75 in their add but the two I bid on went for $592 and a second was close to $650 when I left the site. Their add read as follows:

The $60 iPad/iPad 2 After X-Mas Sale is ALMOST OVER! Inventory is almost SOLD OUT! Buy Now! (add copied from an e mail I received).

• Ku
    Kupalev Feb 21, 2012

I can't believe this network would allow the likes of Zbiddy scamming everyone! I am a 77 yr old widow and would never have bid anything totaling $159. Zbiddy should have to reimburse all of us the money they scammed us out of. I intend to check all resources to see what legal step we can all take.

• Na
    Naiderz Feb 23, 2012

This is the biggest scam ever. The bidding can go on for HOURS when it shows only 13 seconds left. It is impossible to win anything unless you sit on your computer for hours and keep bidding and then you run out of bids. I suggest you find your product on ebay.

MarciaP Feb 24, 2012

Wal-Mart says you have won a $1, 00 gift card and they make you jump through hoops and Zbiddy is one and they take your information including credit card which you assume is for future purchases and then they tell you its 99 $ or more and there is nowhere to reject and delete the form!!! So now I am out $99 I did not have plus the bank overdraft charge!!!

• Li
    Lijey Feb 27, 2012

I got suckered into this too, and now can't find a log-in place. I am also convinced their own staff are bidding to raise the bid, and have never been successful. I put this down to a $159 learning experience.

• Le
    leena4ca Feb 29, 2012

I have been a zbiddy customer for about 3 months and have won and received many very nice items including an ipad 2.