Having problems with Zbiddy.com?

434 S. Military Trail
Deerfield Beach, Florida
United States - FL33442

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zbiddy.com.

Complaints & Reviews

ZbiddyZBIDDY.com is a blow out auction internet site

ZBIDDY.com is a blow out auction internet site. They lead you to believe you sign up for free and like Ebay start bidding. I gave them credit card information (I know better than this) and wanted to start bidding. Next thing you know I get an email message. I bought $159.00 of 265 bids. I have no idea what happened. I believe they are a fraud and hope you expose them. You sign up and charged for signing up. Terrible, terrible, terrible!

• officialzbiddy Feb 26, 2012

ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at [protected] Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.

• Vi
      vito Giotta Nov 01, 2012

Its not standard practice to purchase bids at the same time as you are register. On other auction sites you can register without having to buy bids. This company also sells all of your information, including your credit card, email and cell, home phone numbers and excludes any liability for any company who buys this information for there use.

Zbiddy.com — Took $99. 00 out of my account

I pulled up their web page to register for free just to look at the products they have. And before i knew it...

Zbiddy.comThought I was getting bids for 60.00 but was charged 60.00 plus 59.00

Thought I was getting bids for 60.00 but was charged 60.00 plus 59.00. Also bidding was crazy with .60 a bid for individual .01 bids for these products. Near the end of auctions I was blindsided by the 10 second extension of time for last bids and when the bidding stopped a lot of the same people were winning. I won one 5.00 auction for a Chilli's gift card that had a seven cents bid on the books for 6 hours. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDS!

• officialzbiddy Aug 24, 2011

To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at [protected]. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

John S. Roberts Sep 25, 2011

My personal reviews about zbiddy is good as I have won 7 items so far. 5 out of 5 for zbiddy.

• Sk
        SKESKE Nov 30, 2011

Wrong Wrong Wrong

I was on hold waiting for one of your friendly agents for about 45 minutes (the recording said the wait time was about 10 minutes). After 45 minutes, the friendly agent hung up on me.

Meanwhile I was on the chat line waiting for a response for about an hour.
        I was looking for a refund and was offered half off because they knew "how I will enjoy using and winning on Zbiddy".

When they finally relented and offered to refund my entire $99 charge, I was told that the refund would take 5-7 business days. I am still waiting to see the refund.

Meanwhile i have had my bank cancel my bank card so no additional unauthorized charges can be made. They have also started filing the dispute paperwork.

What is your guess as to the likely-hood of success?

Scott
        [email protected]

Zbiddy — fraud charges

charged my account 159.00 I was told 59.00.The ENTIRE SITE IS FAKE!!! I want my money back or i will sue.. NO...

Zbiddydeceptive pratices

BEWARE OF ZBIDDY.COM AUCTIONS-after being linked to zdiddy i saw items going really cheap(ha) so i thought i would get in on this. little did i know that this was just a guise to rip you and me off . i could not bid until i registered which i did. when i went to bid i couldn't bid until i registered my credit card info which read at the top "where can we send your winnings to" so i proceded to fill out the info in case i bought something all the info would be there. well i went to bid and couldn't until i checked the box at the bottom of the credit info start bidding. well---i still couldn't bid so i went to my inbox mail to see if i needed to click on something to firm up the registering but instead found an email where i just purchased 100 bids for 45.00 which i didn't have any knowledge of. so i replied no i didn't and refund my money on my credit card. well i guess i shouldn't have done that because l9 minutes later i received another email saying i just purchased their most popular bid package of 265 bids for the low price of $159.00 which i didn't, of course. in just 19 minutes they charged me $204.00. upon email complaint again i heard nothing. so i called customer service and they told me someone would call me back in 24-72 hours. so i flipped, boy did i flip and i don't mean the finger. in the blink of an eye they charged me the first 45.00 and could not refund my 45.00 . what the heck do you call that? i spoke to a floor manager that said she was trying to help me and to calm down. all the questions i asked she had no answer for except to repeat "is it on your credit card statement?". i told her to quit asking that same question as the answer was i don't have it yet. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT I THINK WE HAVE A N EXCELLENT CASE FOR ONE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS THROUGHOUT THE INTERNET MOST PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CHARGED $159.00. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE AND ARE INTERESTED IN A CLASS ACTION PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS. I FEEL THAT WE NEED TO SHUT ZBIDDY DOWN AND OUT OF BUSINESS. LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS IDEA. IF YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD TRANSACTION WITH THIS ECOMPANY I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT IT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING AND BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU GO ON THE NET.

• thestarisborn Sep 08, 2011

I don't agree with you. I am a user of many penny auction site and before you purchase any bid package, there are certain steps which itself notify you that you're going to purchase a bid package and you're person who select the bid package amount. So, I don't understand that why you are disagreeing with this. Wake up sid!!!

• Td
          TDurfee Dec 21, 2011

I am confused . All autions requre you to purchase a bid pack . bigcactus.com charges $55 dollars I think to even get into their aution . I tired to regiister at about three and all had the same process. Upon registering to zbiddy I received 25 free bids which of course I did not know what I was doing, went fast then you may go to their purchase bids page. There they have a beginners pack for I think 27 dollars. which is i think 45 bids...can't remember right this minute. They stress under the topic How It Works to watch what is going on go to all the pages, read and observe. If you go to the bid voucher auctions, you will see you can use the bids you bought larger bid packs. 200 bids I have gotten for as little as 37 cents..there is a two dollar processing fee for all card transactions..but that is a HUGE savings at that price, rather than to go and purchse the bid packs outright. I have had issues with my site working and they have refunded all bids that I have bide on items and more. The online staff is there around the clock and the phone staff is very nice and will give you tips on how to get more for your money. I do have to dbl check my bank statement after reading all this but i have not received any emails other than confimring my wins...etc. and purchses. Hope this helps. I have to say if you called them and told them what happened, I am so surprised that they just didn't refund your money. YOU know if you have 259 bids or whatever you said you had...it shows them clearly on the top of the page how many bids you have. You had to have seen them . I would like to hear why they did not refund them . I am going to ask them as well what is going on with this. Thanks for the heads up fi this is true.

jack 1 Sep 04, 2013

Have been purchasing on Zbiddy for several months still waiting for ítems won in June there pone number which is not listed
          is [protected] when calling you get to speak to a live person that can not do anything then to a manager(supposedly)
          who can not do anything either when asking for there manager there is none available when asking for executive offices
          can not give any info ask for a name of an executive can not give ask for an address can not give

all ítems that I won have been paid for within short period if not immeadiately
          when purchasing or won it says click on support Zbiddy good luck does not exist

If somebody can tell me where and whom executives are please let me know
          [email protected]

Zbiddy.comSite deficiencies

Zbiddy sucks you in much as Beezid did, but to my surprise I actually won, but as I was bidding on another item the site crashed apparently they don't have a system large enough to handle the volume of traffic they have and they've just started. Be forewarned don't get suckered in like I did. Anytime you buy 75 bids for $45.00 and an item may sell for $50.00 that's 5000 penny bids. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the losers of each auction pay for the wholesale cost of the items auctioned, basically it's a scam.

• officialzbiddy Aug 24, 2011

zbiddy is a penny auction, which means you pay each time you bid, and the last bidder gets the item. The opportunity to win products cheaply is very real; in most cases, the winning bidder pays a fraction of the item's retail cost. You just have to be smart about when and how you bid since each bid has monetary value.

• Si
            Silverbaine Jan 27, 2013

Actually I think they are brilliant! making it sound like such a good deal, however since they call it "penny auction" bids should only cost 1 penny.. unless they change it to 60 cent auctions.. otherwise.. yes its false advertising imo. But as you said, the losers basically pay for the wholesale.. thats bloody brilliant xD

Mad Bidder Jan 29, 2014

And when you win they tell you they don't have the item AFTER you pay for it. Happened to me on 4 items.

Zbiddy.comCalling this gambling game an &auction& is a perversion of the language

This is a business that sells bids for $.60 apiece that yo can use ot bid on a product. It is set up so that your chance of winning is remote and that the bidders (Bettors) will cumulatiely spend much more than the item costs.

Calling this gambling game an "auction" is a perversion of the language. It is a scam through and through.

John S. Roberts Sep 25, 2011

You may say it is a gambling but if played with proper strategies and patience then it will be a good deal to play such auctions on zbiddy site. I do not agree if you say that zbiddy is a scam because I have won an iphone now and got it shipped.

Zbiddy — buyer beware

Ok so I've read a lot of zbiddy complaints. Yes this website is a scam you have to put money down...

Zbiddy — Marketing Scam

This site lures people into spending $150 under the illusion that they will be able to get high priced...

Zbiddy — Fraudulent Charges

They do not tell you upfront that they are going to charge you $159.00 for bidding. When you contact thi...

Zbiddy.com — Fraud

I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out... Do Not usethis company or any other...

anyStop Future Charges

I DON'T remember the company and the purchase. Whatever was charged to my credit card in the past was gone, Just stop charging me any payments in the future.

My name is AHMED ALGHAMDI
            MY MASTERCARD # [protected]

Please stop any future charges on this credit card.

Best Regards

Ahmed Alghamdi
            [protected]@YAHOO.COM
            Mobile [protected]

• Kr
                krispix318 Aug 02, 2009

Your post is now on a public forum, which means everyone has access to your credit card number. The complaint isn't going to whoever charged your card. I recommend you click on the "e-mail" link on the bottom of this page to have your post removed.

Maybe publicizing your credit card number is how you ended up with charges you don't remember authorizing.