Having problems with Zbiddy.com?

434 S. Military Trail
Deerfield Beach, Florida
United States - FL33442

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zbiddy.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Zbiddy.comunauthorized $100 charge

A friend of mine recommended the site and said you had to register and give them a payment method in case you won a bid and purchased something. Surprise !! they charged me $100 without asking and would not reverse the charges . They said I could use the bidding points to purchase things on their site but the site says you have to pay in order to bid on items whether you win them or not.

This appears to be a total scam and just another way to steal money from innocent people.

Zbiddy — no prize and bank charges

not only did i never receive what I won, but each 0.79 cent charge was being processed as an automatic re...

Zbiddy.comUnauthorized charges - fraud

Charged my credit card 99.00 for absolutely nothing.Non existent phone numbers to contact about this charge [protected] and [protected]. Website states under maintenence...Sure it is...addres probably fake also. Why doesn't someone shut these crooks-obvious hackers down? I suggest filing a class action lawsuit against these people.They are Targeting the OLD and DISABLED!!! THIS HAS TO BE A CRIME!!!

• Ri
        Rick Fields Jul 17, 2014

Never received products bid on and had winning bid.

Zbiddy — will not refund me

Zbiddy owes me $99.00 and will not refund me. I put more then that on their site but have used some of the...

Zbiddy.comthey hit my account when I did not purchase

I was checking out their site, entered my account info and then decided not to make purchase at this time so close to Christmas, so I backed out, I never finalized the transaction. But they still charged my bank account $99.00 !!! I called zbiddy [protected] when I saw the charge hit my account, I was told it could not be refunded but, she would send me a $100 gas card usable at ANY gas station and still keep the bids, I said no, I did not make this purchase and want my account credited. She then said she could refund $40.50 to my account and I could still keep the bids and the gas card as well and that nothing further would be charged to my account, that was her final offer!!!
      EVERYONE BEWARE when you visit this site >>> zbiddy.com

• De
          debadees Dec 11, 2013

That simply doesn't matter, I DID NOT COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION, IT WAS CANCELLED. But the site obviously stores any info a person puts in and then THEY COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION ... Why do you think when you call them because you see it deducted from your bank account and ask it to be reversed, they offer you a $100 gas card to use at ANY gas station, when you say no, they offer you a $49.50 credit PLUS the gas card and you can keep the credits! hellooooooooooooooooooooo ... BOOM

• De
          debadees Dec 11, 2013

And to the Complaints Board, I wonder if Zbiddy and Facebook are somehow linked, how ironic I could not even share my complaint to Facebook from this site (using your facebook recommend button)!!!, nor could I post to my friends to beware by using their site link, I had to use zbiddy dot com in order for it to post ... or enter a password!!! hmmmmmmm ???

• To
          to large for u Mar 18, 2014

total rip off bait and switch scam to bad for them I am local, and going to collect my 99.00 dollars from them in person one way or another I bet physical pain will get the funds back or at least they will not being using their fingers to rip anyone else off for a while

Zbiddy Aka Opt - Buylowauctions. O Montreal QcRipoff site !

A Fool and his $$ are easily parted !
        Zbiddy !
        This ripoff place will steal your credit card money fast !
        1) What they are selling ? They actually sell you BIDS at .60 cents each . and a dream.
        2) They charge you UPFRONT and WITHOUT your approval - $99 (USA dollars) for 1650 Sixteen hundreds and fifty !
        bids you can use solely to 'bid' on some ridiculously REDUCED NEW consumer's electronics items . (example Iphone 5 by Apple, will 'sell' for $47 dollars, and traps like that.)
        3) What you do NOT know and never told PRIOR to your CC 'Rape' - these bids have to be used in 45 days or you lose them !
        So - if you didn't find anything you like to bid on - you'll be out of your $99 in no time.
        4) The bidding is yet another joke !
        Zbiddy does NOT tell you how many items are in the bidding contest - there is no serial number, no Lot number, you don't even know if they have that product !
        you, and many other suckers are bidding on ONE virtual item at the time . There is NO telling how many other bidders are looking at the same 'New Ipad ', as you !
        Your hard earned bid-money could be burnt in ONE day - and you won nothing...
        5) Bidding against Zombies !
        - For all I checked - bidders are most likely just GHOSTS ! - a figment of the Zbiddy programmer 's imagination. NOT real bidders .
        You'll never win - and the 'Zombies' will never tired. Your money will run out soon enough.

6) If its sounds too good to be true - it probably is ! rarely told about a more sleazy web site !
        7) What can you do - Dispute ALL charges from this 'snake den' ! Including the 3% fee for an 'International Charge' by your bank !
        8) Write to your local Newspaper, the FCC, Your state Attorney General, CBS 60 Minutes, Complaintsboard.com. '[redacted].com,
        and to anybody else who will listen !
        They can cheat some of the people - some of the time, but their day is near !

Zbiddy.com, Egift Cards, Ebook Gift CardsSite did not provide email instructions provide products

I won the following auctions:
          $25.00 Shopping eCard + 25 bids - 10/13/2013;
          $25.00 Shopping eCard + 25 bids - 10/9/2013;
          eBook eGift Card: 100 Downloads + 25 Bids 10-08-2013;
          eBook eGift Card: 5 Downloads + 25 Bids [protected]:09
          However, I never received the promised emails instructing how to utilize the eCards.
          I contacted customer service about this as follows:

October 23rd - :Live chat with Ruth. She told me she would be contacting the Shipping Department. I told her this was a waste of my time as the item was not intended to be shipped. She then told me to call Customer Service.

October 23rd - I then called Customer Service and spoke to Representative 267 - Efren. Efren also told me he will be notifying the shipping department and I would be receiving an email within a few days

11/1/2013 - I called Customer Service and spoke with Representative 13 Jayann. He told me that the note to the Shipping Department had been made, and I should be contacted via email.

Sent message from website on 11/10/2013 approximately 6:35 pm

I PDF files of the transcript that I kept, as well as my notes to myself which I emailed to myself to record the dates of the contacts, and I will be glad to submit them to you. My identity with zBiddy is my email address, [protected]@aol.com

Zbiddy — unauthorized charges

zbiddy is the worst, dont register!!! not only will they charge you for things you dont want they wont refund your money.

Zbiddy.com / RookieFake auctions

See for yourself and make your own conclusions from my chat with a live agent from Zbiddy.com:

[Laura]
            Thank you for contacting our Customer Support.

My name is Laura. how may I help you today?

[Visitor] Hi
            [Visitor] I was looking into your website
            [Visitor] is it possible to bid from Canada?
            [Visitor] I mean, do you guys work with Canadian customers?
            [Laura] Sure Visitor, we are working with Canadian customers.
            [Visitor] ahh, because I was trying to register but it only gave me the option of entering a US state
            [Visitor] what's the difference between your rookie website and the zbiddy.com?
            [Laura] The rookie is for beginners.
            [Laura] Zbiddy is for the regular customers.
            [Visitor] really?
            [Laura] Correct Visitor.
            [Visitor] I've seen an Iphone 5 there and there is none in the Zbiddy.com website
            [Visitor] that's what I am interested in
            [Visitor] what do I do then?
            [Laura]
            we keep updating the site in a daily basis, unfortunately I do not have that exact information at this time, I recommend you to keep checking the site in order to see which items we have

[Visitor] so, but what do I have to do in order to "win" the Iphone 5
            [Laura]
            Have you ever participated in a penny auction before?

A penny auction is not like a traditional auction. Everyone will first need to purchase bids in order to participate. Bids are credits here, and the value of each bid is usually around $.60.

Each time you bid it will increase the price of the auction by one penny, and each time a new bid is placed within the last 15 seconds of the auction, it will take the clock back up to 15 seconds.

This gives everyone an opportunity to place another bid, just like a traditional auction, going once, going twice, sold!!! It's very simple, you goal is to be the final bidder when the clock hits zero!!!

[Visitor] do I have to register on the rookie website or the biddy.com?
            [Visitor] yeah, I kinda know that part
            [Laura] You need to go to Zbiddy.com
            [Visitor] so, I am lost. What the users that are bidding on the Iphone on the Rookie website did to be able to do that?
            [Visitor] because you said that I have to go to biddy.com
            [Visitor] and there's no Iphone there
            [Laura] You wont find Iphones at Rookie website
            [Visitor] when I go to the rookie webiste it gives me some free bids
            [Laura] Those items are the one that we have at Zbiddy.com
            [Visitor] just to bid on limited staff
            [Visitor] and it states that the rest of the products that are being auctioned are just for biddy.com customers
            [Visitor] and there is no iphone in the biddy.com website
            [Visitor] is this rookie website fake then?
            [Visitor] http://rookie.zbiddy.com/?welcome
            [Visitor] I see an iphone being auctioned right now there
            The operator has ended the chat. Thanks for contacting us.

• Bo
                bowdy777 Feb 06, 2013

Yes i agree, they are out to rip u off make u beleive that u can get high priced items at a very low cost. But they dont tell u, that swhen the clock hits zero when u continue to hit your bid to clock in when on the last second they reset the clock by 15 seconds, over and over again so u run out of bids and have to purchase more, by then someone else has gotten the item u were bidding on.. For beginners, its very unfair, because even though u read the rules of the "GAME" it hard to understand until u have gone threw it the first time, therefore you loose 60.00 first time around, and yes the begginers bidding site is a rip off i was the last bidder and the only bidder, on the item i chose, and i never got the item.. They totoally confuse u... I didnt give them a 2nd chance to rip me off. This world is full of liar's.. But we should not only blog about them on sites like this but report them to the online scam officials there's a web site SCAM VICTUM'S UNITED. I just made a complaint about the national magazine exchange Please, we must all do our part and quit excepting these thieves taking our money

Comments

• Sh
                sharon kate Feb 12, 2013

Great website and a good support team.

Zbiddy.comUnauthorized Transaction for $119

I just visited the site www.Zbiddy.com . For my curiosity I thought of registering the new account . I entered my address and Credit Card details. When i logged out I found an Unauthorized Transaction for $119 happened without my permission . I have reported to my bank also . This Site is totally fraud.

Unauthorized Transaction for $119

• Do
                  dolldoll144 Dec 29, 2012

Signup is totally free on Zbiddy and they never ask for credit card for registration. Seems like you got a problem with Zbiddy.

• Hy
                  hyde2083 Jan 01, 2013

I did too. I didn't recognised they charged $119 I thought it's register the new account
                  AMAZON and ebay account, they saved my credit card, so I thought it is for future purchase.
                  I talked them about a refund it, but they just explained how it is good deal. they didn't answered it
                  so I will claim it to my bank.

bellacullen Jan 25, 2013

Did you try to contact them immediately? Zbiddy is truly an honest company.

• Lo
                  lorigranito Nov 05, 2013

They are a scam. I signed up and entered my credit card thinking it was like ebay. before you knew it my card was charge 99.00. I called my bank immediately the 99, 00 is pending I can not do anything until the money posts did anyone ever get their money back

Zbiddy.com — Failure to send won product

I bid on a Dyson vacuum cleaner and got the message "You are high bidder". Zbiddy.com charged my Debit card...

Zbiddy.comI was billed $99.00 and I didn't even buy anything

Please cancel my membership at Zbiddy.com effective immediately! I was billed $99.00 and I didn't even buy anything! This site is a scam and I got to it through greatgifts.com, wal-mart, which is a BIG scam. Their site is not even active. Perhaps that is why this happened. Again, I thought tzbiddy was a free site. My Mother is very sick in the hospital and I can't afford this charge!!! Please delete this charge immediately or I will have to call the Better Business Bureau and other site and report this fraudulent charge. Thank you.

Check1st Oct 28, 2012

I signed up earlier today, Sun., Oct. 28, 2012. I also provided credit info, not sure if they have already billed my account. I will contact my credit union and attempt to stop payment if its there. I did not buy anything, but now have concerns that after reading various online complaints, I'm starting to fell sick. I clicked on the site which was sent to me through a PCH email, Publishers Clearing House. I have already deleted every PCH email except this one and will never respond to another offer, ever. Good job PCH. I trusted you to screen offers prior to sending them to me.

• Cl
                    cliveswift Nov 10, 2012

Did you try to contact them next day? Zbiddy is truly an honest company.

• Je
                    jeremy89 Feb 27, 2013

penny auction sites are non refundable. weirdYou should contact their technical team. They have a good support team. Here is the support no. 1.888.406.6509

Zbiddy.com — Wasted hard earned money

I received an email from someone stating the product were so cheap to bid on because its a new site, and not...

ZbiddyThis site was probably started by somebody with the last name Madoff

I bought some bids in the beginning and won some small five dollar gift cards but when i got into a little more you can never win anything of real value. I always have connectivity problems then they say I have no bids when i have several hundred. It is just a joke this site was probably started by somebody with the last name Madoff.

• Hu
                      HurleyCue Apr 06, 2012

Response Marketing Group and 7984391 Canada Inc (DBA Tungsten Revenue Consultants)
                      Owner: Daryll Hicks
                      http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Darryl/Hicks (to see his picture)
                      Maybe he would be willing to help since he pretty much runs Zbiddy...

• officialzbiddy Apr 16, 2012

ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at [protected] Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. One of our friendly agents is in place to assist you with any concerns that you have.

• Re
                      Reviewscams Apr 30, 2012

You should contact their customer support at [protected] Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST. They have good customer support team. I'm sure they'll help.

John S. Roberts Apr 30, 2012

From where did you find this info? Zbiddy seems to be a legitimate site having a good Alexa rank.

• Ro
                      rockyrobinson111 Oct 25, 2012

Zbiddy is a Great penny auction website - I love it!

• Su
                      sueBirtwistle Nov 10, 2012

Probably, but I love the site.

• Su
                      sueBirtwistle Nov 10, 2012

Zbiddy is a nice site.

ZbiddyThey won't refund my money

Do not open anything from this site! They charged my credit card $99 just for looking! They will not return any of your money. I don't know how they can keep taking money with out authorization?? Stay away from here! I have aBBB complaint in, so far ...nothing!!

• Wi
                        wifi8827 Mar 17, 2012

"Do not open anything from this site! They charged my credit card $99 just for looking!"

for them to have access to your credit card, that means YOU had to have entered it at some point.

• officialzbiddy Mar 27, 2012

As with other penny auction websites, to place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. The requirement to purchase bids is explicitly stated on the website and in the terms and conditions. If you were unaware that you were purchasing bids when entering your credit card information and selecting a package level, a ZBiddy Customer Service agent is in place to assist you with your concerns and can be reached at [protected] Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

• Mi
                        misato May 15, 2012

@wifi8827 Its true! if you want your money back, do the following, first try to call at 9 pm or 10 pm EST. that way your call will be answered in the callcenter that is located in colombia, once you`ve done that request your money, DO NOT GET ANGRY, just very politely request your money say that you are not happy, that you will complain with the BBB, also that you have your bank in the line, if the person offers you a Gift Card dont accept it, then they will try to offer you a 50% plus the GC, DONT accept it, then they will offer you a 75%, after that if they wont agree to a full refund, say and do this "ok I will call my bank and have them dispute this" and then hung up the phone, they will have to call you back and then they will give you a full refund. how do I know this, well cuz I worked there.

• Ka
                        Kathy Hen Sep 03, 2012

I just checked their site and it if mentioned Packages are not refundable on their terms and condition page. I urge you to read the terms and condition before you jump in.

• Bl
                        BlckFridayVictim Nov 24, 2012

What a shame that you have to threat to sue them and inform them of your bank credit protection program to get your refund back. I did just this last night: politely requested the refund, declined all the offers, reminded them of malpractice and it was my courtesy to ask for refund instead of using other approaches. After spending 28 minutes on the phone, I called my bank and verified that the $99 charge had been reversed, which took me another 16 minutes. Misato, how much did you get paid from the fraudulent money? I'm glad you left.

• El
                        eleventy70 Jan 11, 2013

How long should it take to get the refund to show up? I called yesterday and after declining all offers, they told me I would get my money back.
                        I haven't received anything back-
                        Usually these things are very quick.

• Ar
                        archemedes74 Nov 23, 2013

Complaining to the BBB is a 100% waste of time, they can't do anything but give a bad rating. Contact law enforcement as it is fraud (they charged me $84 when I clicked on an item that said trial and a penny, and I backed out when the amount showed, and never hit authorize, yet they still charged it)

ZbiddyZBIDDY should be put out of business

I received an e-mail detailing how much money people saved on purchases through their auction. How they received my e-mail address is in question. I stupidly provided my charge card number and was immediately charged. I tried to cancel the transacion by trying to use their chat without success. I tried to forward them an e-mail to customer support with no response. There were no up front instructions that for every bid 60 cents is charged against the $60.00 to begin the bidding process. After 100 bids, I maxed out without winning anything. Unlike E-bay, that you first bid at no cost and if you win pay for the item. Who in their right mind would pay to bid. It's not a cost savings but a scam. It was $60 dollars thrown away. ZBIDDY should be put out of business.

• officialzbiddy Mar 27, 2012

To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at [protected]. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

beware_of_zbiddy Mar 18, 2013

yeah I bid ONLY on EBAY ...EBAY is a BETTER bid. EBAY is SAFE and SECURE and DOESNT CHEAT OR MISLEAD PEOPLE. MOST OF ALL THEY ACTUALLY REPOND BACK & GIVE REFUNDS WITH PROBLEM. ZBIDDY IS A FRAUD. ZBIDDY STEALS MONEY.. !!!

beware_of_zbiddy Mar 18, 2013

EBAY RESPONSES BACK, GIVES REFUND WITH NO- NO- NO PROBLEMS." EBAY IS THE BEST BIDDING PLACE!!!

• Mi
                          MichaelfromSalisbury Jun 03, 2016

More of a comment, than complaint:
                          I too was hood-winked into a product. Before I knew it, I was billed $79 bucks. Okay, stupid me, right? So I played their game, won a burger king card and never got it. I did get some e books just fine and downloaded those. Woopiedoo. Then I complained about something to their customer service and she was a delight and went the extra mile to make good; well, I never received my 100 bucks in gas certificates. So much for the "delight"...another b-ser.

Bottom line is this: if you think you want something for nothing, um, get a brain. Be careful buying from a company outside the US...at least here, the US still has some semblance of integrity...um...some...Remember: when in doubt...

Zbiddy.com — Charged for package

I registered for Zbiddy Online Auctions to look around at the auction site and products. What I didn't...

Zbiddy.com — I was immediately charged $99 upon entering my credit card information

I never got to chose which bid package I wanted, I was immediately charged $99 upon entering my credit card...

Zbiddy.com (Ecom Interactic, LLC) — Fraud

Warning, did not sign up with them. They are misleading in their advertising. I signed up and was not told...

Zbiddy — Fraud

This company said to buy their bids, I spend $100.00 on bids, however, while I was bidding on a gold bar they...