Zbiddy.com (Ecom Interactic, LLC)Fraud

Warning, did not sign up with them. They are misleading in their advertising. I signed up and was not told would be charging $99 to my credit card. Within two minutes I had them on the telephone requesting my charge be reversed. They gave me the run-a-round for 10 minutes. Refusing to refund my money. I checked the BBB and this has happened to many people. Do not sign up or use them or you will be sorry. The State of Florida needs to close this crooked company down.

• Hi
    hickapoo Feb 26, 2012

Correction web site is Zbiddy.com

• officialzbiddy Mar 27, 2012

To place bids and win products on Zbiddy, you must first register and purchase a bid package. This process is standard across the penny auction industry and is not exclusive to Zbiddy. If you have questions about the registration process, or if you were unaware that you were being charged at the time of your purchase, please contact our Customer Service department at [protected]. Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

John S. Roberts Apr 30, 2012

I am kinda confused. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.