Zaxby'smy store is run by junkies

C

Man, the new Zaxby's in town sucks. I am the only one who uses gloves when handling food, I even see people with bandaids handling sandwiches with no gloves. Employees constantly drop food in places ment for only raw food, when they are not passed out in the office. All, I repeat all of my managers are painkiller junkies, (burke county, no surprise), and will let 1 or 2 people do all the work while the rest are too messed up to work because they are too busy doing drug deals with high schoolers to do there own work. The bosses are all lesbians who are biased against men by there own admission; but never hesitate to yell, "yeah ladies, when's the food coming" to a room of males. Our owner is an oblivious idiot who complains about making too much food, but won't open his eyes to almost every employee stealing food everyday. I still work there unfortunatly and recommend that no one eat there, and if you do, get a salad or something that you would have a less chance of getting food poisoning from.

• Di
    diegorockz12 Feb 11, 2009

wow my brother is working there and it sucks it barely opened and its the worst place ever

• Fu
    fulldawg Feb 22, 2009

Seems that Zaxby's less than stellar service, along with their higher than high prices (Cain's has them beat by a mile) is wearing on the old chicken hawkers.

Look for them in the nostalgia pages alongside Burger Chef and Shrimp Boat.

• Go
    good buisness Dec 21, 2009

I had a similar problem with the Zaxbys in Milledgeville GA. Ive witnessed a young idiot manager on drugs-meth or coke I assume. Ive witnessed money and drugs exchange hands. Ive went to the restroom and seen employees walk strait from the toilet right to the door. What happened to (employees must wash their hands)?? Ive also seen them cook and serve bad chicken..make and serve bad cole slaw and bad lettuce. Ive heard managers and employees use words you would not dare repeat in front of your mother. Loud enough for customers to look in SHOCK! And if you think the China Buffet had a bug problem you should have seen what was on the prep table or near the chicken buckets on the floor. When the maitenence man came he pulled apart a piece of wall and OMG!! I could not beleive it. For this to be a top rated store the customers surely had nothing to do with it. At least the customers or employees who have heard or seen anything in this complaint.

andrew james Dec 16, 2010

WELL... WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH YOUR FRIED CHICKEN WING COOK POPPING A COUPLE OF XANAX AND A PROZAC WHILE HE'S COOKIN' YOUR CHICKEN...?????? NEVER HAD PROBLEMS AT ANY ZAXBY'S I HAVE BEEN TOO. MUST BE CUSTOMERS WISHING THEY COULD POP PILLS AND FRY CHICKEN AT THE SAME TIME?????

• Je
    Jeff Tate Feb 25, 2015

One of the managers there has a dog that she brings up there to the job and a former employee told me that the dog was in the kitchen and my neice she has a picture for evidence

• Fo
    Former Zaxbys employee Jul 03, 2015

May we see the picture? This information is unreliable without proof, and also slightly unrealistic.

• Re
    Reviewer57442 Feb 04, 2016

I bought chicken to take out. When I arrived at my house to eat the meal, the buns were burned and the chicken was as well.

• Hd
    Hdragon Jul 18, 2016

Took over 40 minutes to fill an order for 1 kid's meal and an order of wings. Still managed to forget to put chicken in the kid's meal. Could understand if they were busy, but more staff than customers. "Manager" was a unprofessional and literally ran away when I asked for his name. I lodged a complaint (since they still owe me for the food they forgot) and never got a response. We threw away the food because we were concerned about it's safety given the staff's slack behavior. It also cold. Went to Chik fil A and had a great meal!
    So I would avoid the Zaxby's on Hwy 31.