Zaxbysrude employee

B

Came thru drive-thru on 6/30 @ 2.00. The employee taking my order couldn't get any of the order right. I said only tomatoes and shredded cheese, she came back with ok no tomatoes or shredded cheese. I said no with only tomatoes and shredded cheese. She then said (very rudely, almost yelling) yes we have your order correct. (Didn't sound like it to me) when i got to the window she popped her head out and blurted an amount.. and i said what did you get on the salad.. all i got was a rude stare my direction. I said fine ill take my business elsewhere. I have never had such a problem ordering something thru drive thru or get such bad service. This girl shouldn't be in the food business shes obviously not a people person.

• Cl
    clay collins May 05, 2011

I went to the zaxbys in bremen ga and was totally ingored by the ### who was supossed to take orders, she was so engrossed in a conversation with friend or family that I was n ot even aknowledged I was even there. after 10 minutes of being rudely ingnored I left and swore never to go to a Zaxbys again. besided their commercial get on my last nerve with the bad ###ing whistling. They can kiss my ###.

• Gr
    greye Aug 02, 2008

Rick B:

No, you shouldn't be able to call the cops on rude people, simply because you are insulted or your feelings are hurt. That would be an improper use of a public service, period. What you can do is take your business elsewhere, file a complaint with the store or make a direct complaint to the corporate entity of the company. I can't believe you would actually want to call the police because someone is rude, that in itself, is rude.

• Ri
    Rick Perry Jun 30, 2008

I guess it goes to show what type of people work at these places. I think we as consummers should be allowed to call the cops on rude people.