Zaxbysservice

M Review updated:

Went by drive in window, could not understand lady, she got order wrong and when I tried to ask for napkins and she shut the window in my face before I got finished asking.

• Updated by Wayne Wilson · Jan 22, 2017

On 1/22/17 @ 11:45am. At zaxby's on 138 in conyers ga. The quot of the day on the dry erase board was very inappropriate. It said "i need to set preferably on someone's sons face".

• Updated by Samuel Peterson · Apr 12, 2018

I ordered 3 wings and things meals (8888995, order number 6799). When i got home there was no Zaxby Souse in all three. The solution by the manager is to drive back in the 5 clock traffic and heat. This is incontinent for me to do so. this happened before in this location and needs to stop.

• Ti
    TIREDOFCRAP Oct 09, 2009

On August 24th, 2009 I was hit by a car in a car accident. That happened in the am. My husband went to zaxbys that was down the street from the hospital and orderd me some food. I had not eaten all day. So when they told me that I would be released, so I would not have to cook he got the wings n things. The man who took the order made the wings hot and I do mean hot. They were so hot that I could not eat them. So I called the store about 10:30 pm and spoke to Ms Mosbly she told me that she would send me coupons for the two meals that we had that we were unable to eat. However, because someone else had also complained about their order in my apt complex they never sent the coupons to me. The other person per the manager Ms Mosbly the coupons came back to the store. And the other coupons that were sent out were to my apt number. Ive been in that apt since May and had never complained about them. I love their food, but for them not to honor their word I will never eat there again. And I am writing the corporate office and the chamber of commerce in duluth, ga.

Every time that I have had company we always would go to zaxbys to order food for the group and its has always been 20.00 or more, BUT NEVER AGAIN.

• Ho
    Hope867483 Feb 11, 2010

i think its all the managers at all the zaxbys cuz when i worked there teh managers always had attitude whenever sumthing like this would happen...zaxbys is great (food wise) and i still eat there but everytime i go in there they yell at me even tho i dont work there anymore...and i say hey to my friend kevin and they all yell sayin u hafta leave...bla bla bla...ok well u just lost business...fine by me...

• Je
    Jess.stites Feb 19, 2015

I worked for zaxbys in sylacauga al and had to leave.. I couldn't get my check for about a year so I decided to try again and call cooperate, they told me my check would be mailed, a month later it wasn't here so I called the syl zaxbys they said they had the wrong adress twice them their payroll lady called and said she doesn't have to send it to me because I didn't have sense enough o give the right adress... I did though. Multiple times. I hate zaxbys now! My motherin law called after that rude woman and she had the adress wrong! So there trying again... Crazy people

Charlie Albohn Mar 01, 2016

I stopped at Zaxby's in Kernersville, NC on March 01, 2016 at 11:13am. My fries were cold and soggy as if from the night before and my sandwich (Kickin Chicken) was less than average. I have been a customer of Zaxby's for many years. My visit on this date was definately unsatisfactory.

• Kb
    Kblue Aug 16, 2018

Could y'all have an option for carrot sticks instead of celery? For the people who do not like or are allergic to celery.

Samuel Peterson Aug 20, 2018

• Li
    Liliancampos Aug 20, 2018

order 10 wings and 10 pieces of chicken and a kids meal everything was old and the wings were dry without sauce

• Bu
    Butler45 Aug 29, 2018

The Cooks Got Upset Because I Wanted To Change My Order, They Started Cursing In The Back . So, I Just Told Them That I Wanted My Money Back . The Cashiers Gave Me No Problems
    Someome needs to get corporate involved

• Je
    Jen deberry Sep 18, 2018

This should be fixed this not right for them to be doing this i was in there at 1:00 on a Saturday the 8th.

• Qu
    Quentria Taylor Oct 22, 2018

FEDRIAN Perry is selling drugs out back of the restaurant, He is doing this on lunch breaks

Chrissy98 Oct 28, 2018

On Friday June 9th manager Jasmine Terry at the Houston Levee location in Collierville TN harassed me from the time she got there until I couldn't take it any more. She cursed and insulted me repeatedly in front of customers and employees on staff that day. She wanted me to say something back but I never did. I want to file a former complaint.

anonym98 Nov 04, 2018

Dear Zaxby's,
    my complaint is that my work zaxbys feels it okay to let people stand around for 2 hours waiting to clock for their shift. knowing this happened to the same people over and over. the person making the schedule in my store has favorites and the get at least 22 hours a week, where other get as little as 5.

• Wa
    Wayne Wilson Nov 12, 2018

The dry erase board had the quot of the day saying, I need to set preferably on someone's sons face. At 11:40am on 1/22/17. I have pictures to prove it but it's not letting me upload it.

• Av
    Avia Barnette Nov 12, 2018

The young man Marcus was great and have great service at the window.. Keshauna was very rude didn't want to give ranch even though I offered to pay for it and had very rude comments to say. But the only reason I would visit this location is because Of Marcus. Y'all need more of him at the window

• La
    lanaC Dec 13, 2018

not enough cole slaw with meals we need bigger bowls for the price we pay.

• Wa
    Wabaleighs Jan 06, 2019

At about 9:30pm Monday, Dec 17 2018, I went through the drive through and spent $24 on food. The food was old it had obviously been under a heat lamp way to long . It wasn't enjoyable and right now an hour later my friend just puked all of her food up. I was at the Greenville, Sc. Wade Hampton, 29615 location.

Jackson Gregory Apr 28, 2019

on I vist store 5090 floyd road, mableton ga.30059
    order two Zalad 1. grld house zald - 1. blknd blue zald

what i received was a cabbage mix with lettus in a carry out tray
    this is bad customer service .

• Sh
    Sharon3 Jul 13, 2019

Chicken was undercooked fries soggy. The only thing that was fresh was the chicken tenders. I threw away the rest. My traditional chicken wings were cold in the middle. How and why would you not cook the chicken as stated and required. I am sure others beside myself would rather wait for them to be cooked properly than to have them undercooked.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices