Yanwen Economic Air Mail/ Aliexpresslp00077094988705 I still haven't received my product

F Review updated:

Tracking number LP00077094988705

I still have not received my product and it says it has been set to the american company. I ordered my product June 26 from aliexpress. Then it was shipped to a company called yawen economic air mail, I followed up with my product it says it was delivered to the destination of the company but I do not know which one and it has been past 38 days. Please check and see which American shipping company my product is at

• Ra
    Rajkumar Jatiya Apr 07, 2018

Dear Sir,
    My parcel not received...it's froid...last time my corieer not received...and my two parcel not tracking ...bad service
    Tracking- LP00093516536754
    And
    UC406836702CN
    Rajkumar Jatiya
    Mob no.-07737200417
    [email protected]

• He
    Hector Pascal Feb 03, 2019

Yanwen Economic Air Mail: From my Internet research, this company has a very poor delivery record - both for non-delivery, and also for unacceptable delays. Ensure you raise a dispute with AliExpress as soon as 60 days has passed since ordering. Ask for an immediate refund, and if the goods eventually turn up just keep them. Hopefully AliExpress will eventually remove them from their carrier list.

• Ro
    Rowland&Helene Burke Aug 15, 2019

I am also waiting for a number of parcels couriered by Yanwen. Already got refunded for 2 items - but this just don't make business sense, why do these sellers even put Yanwen as an option, if they are so unreliable? Maybe I should order more items via this courier serves and hope it arrives in 120 days - after I got my refund from seller.

• Ti
    tiruvalli rani Aug 29, 2019

S00000019088001 that is parcel tracking number...I haven't receive the product...but it was showing it have reached to me...do the needful

• Pr
    praveen165 Nov 05, 2019

I have so far not received my following Order, even after 2 months.

ORDER ID: 8001653533651751 VALUE RS. 191.95
    WAYBILL NO: S00000054978068 DT. 9.9.201 ALI EXPRESS.

MY ADDRESS: PRAVEENKUMAR.P, MADRAS AUTO SERVICE, 199/8, PERUNDURAI ROAD, ERODE 638 012.

MOBILE NO: 9788857252, email id: [email protected]

KINDLY ARRANGE FOR DELIVERY AS QUICKLY .

• Nv
    NVS Solutions Jan 20, 2020

People use another tracker site, YANWEN has no idea where any country is, and I think its workers do not Speak Chinese or English so are unable to read the destination on the parcels so they just ship the stuff to a random country. I recently traced my stuff, which they had listed as "last mile destination" meaning it was in my country, South Africa, just to find out the goods are in Turkey.