Yahoo!web page pop ups

J Sep 05, 2019 Review updated:

I am using the Yahoo news / Home page. Every article that I try to read has pop up windows in the middle of the screen relating to other stories.
That is a horrible presentation and I will be forced to dis-associate with Yahoo and it's sponsors.

[protected]@centorr.com

You state that the complaint is too short. Sorry if I am concise and do not want to waste your time. If you don't understand the issue without wasting time on unnecessary chatter, I can see your problem.

• J
      Sep 05, 2019

I agree. Why bother to click on a headline, if the story is illegible for the pop up story or ad, partially covering it.??? And the comment ... are frozen because of these pop ups. Can't yahoo afford coders any more??

• N
      Sep 08, 2019

I agree as well.
    Yahoo, you NEED TO STOP doing this as a practice.
    OR PEOPLE WILL DUMP YOU.
    We get it that advertisers want to get their ads in front of our eyes, but this is over and above RIDICULOUS!
    You must stop this practice IMMEDIATELY (Yahoo and Verizon).

• H
      Sep 08, 2019

Agree! I very much prefer Yahoo over Google - but if unable to completely read because of ads covering comments, it's not worth it. As Far As "Thank you for helping us improve your Yahoo experience" - Please DO improve "my experience" but removing the ads covering story content/comments. For ads to cover stories, is probably one of the most ridiculous decisions made by Yahoo - the person responsible, should, at the very least, be reprimanded