The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Xoom.com — I should've used Western Union
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I used this company since i wanted to send money to my family in the Philippines for their new year celebration. This company promised a fast, reliable, and smart way to send money so i tried them out, now, i realize i should have just used western union. Here's the problem: dec. 29 we used their website to send $250 to the Philippines (= to php 10,043). The following day, my sister texted us that they (banco de oro - xoom's releasing affiliate) only gave her php 6,300. Our credit card has already been charged the $250 + $14 transaction fee + $8 finance charge, and still, my family has yet to receive the full amount up to now, and it's already jan. 2 in the Philippines. I called their customer service and they said it would take 3 business days to clear this, which is bullcrap because they already have my money and that money was meant for my family to celebrate the holidays. I asked to talk to a supervisor but the agent said he/she was out of the building.
More Xoom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info
- Xoom Money Transfer Services - cancelled transactions
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked
- Xoom.com - Fraud
- Xoom Money Transfer - Very bad customer service
- Xoom - failed to meet commitments and extremely poor customer service
- Xoom Money Transfer - False Promising and False Claims
- Xoom - Xoom suck!
- Xoom - Refused to admit their mistake