Having problems with Deem Finance?

Deem Finance Customer Service Contacts

Awad Al Otaiba Building (Al Reem Plaza), P.O. Box 44005
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Deem Finance Customer Service. Initial Deem Finance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Deem Finance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Deem Finance. Discuss the issues you have had with Deem Finance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Deem FinanceInvalid charges

Since i got this credit card im keep calling the helpline for complains its like made my life hell seems i have nothing to do in my life only calling these guys and bagging for services. For insurance cancelation for application registration for charges because of their system issues for statement issue. Each and every issue took more then a month to resolve and there is no resolotion. If you complain for A issue they will send the explanation of B issue without reading the customer issue. And since two month im getting over limit charges because of application issue and i explaint million time by sending emails and call, rather then improving their own service and system they are forcing me to pay the over limit charges if i can not see my transaction and charges how i know what is going on. But they are dont want to undrestand the customer issue because if they except then they have to revers the charges or compensate the customer that never ever they want. I will never ever recomend anyone this credit card i will share my issues with all so they should aware about it and be ready for the challenges and issue that Deem will creat for them. In covid 19 each and every bank gave some relief to their customers except Deem. Even im not asking or begging any relief from them. It is the worse experiance i have ever faced from any bank. And no staff care about the customer it seems we are begging or asking for favor. They dont have a singal relief for customers. Anyways im fed up of this credit card.

Deem FinanceCheque

Hello deem finance agent Mr. Arun took all details from us saying he will issue credit card and took security cheque for 12000 dh and took all signatures on documents and after he said card can't be issued due to some reasons. But I was calling to his mobile to return our cheque. But his number not working. Please ensure you return our cheque or else I'll file a complaint against deem finance in police station

Deem FinanceCredit card outstanding

The deem finance has charged me the late fee for my outstanding balance of the credit card that I have already paid and shared them the receipt also but deem finance has not credited the amount, not only that but has also charged late fee along with VAT. On writing continuosly to deem finance there is no reply from the finance company, kindly look into the matter and sort out the issue. Thank you
      Mohd Latif Bhat

Deem FinancePayment not received

I am paying my debts per month but in their system they are not updating anything and calling me that I didn't pay my monthly emi I have proof also for the same.

• Mo
            Mohd Latif Nov 27, 2020

I have deem credit and I paid all outstandings in September 2020 before leaving UAE but the application is not updating and there was something pending that I paid recently before due date and shared the receipt also to deem customer care but they have not updated and your collection manager has sent me threatening mail to share my details to immigration as defaulter but I have already paid all my dues and the fault lies with deem for not crediting and clearing the issue.I am presently outside UAE and can't return .My registered mobile number was [protected] . Kindly look into the matter and sort it out .Thank you
            Mohd Latif Bhat

Deem FinanceComplaint against Mr. Jayan Pattani Parambil for threatening the customer

I would like bring into your notice that, for last few months iam a late payment customer because of the financial crisis, but never tried to miss any payment in any of the month till now, I had a terrible bad experience from collection side this month october from one Mr Jayan, he was talking to me very rudely as if threatening me, doing the same thing to the alternative numbers I have given to deem, so far I never had a bad experience from any of the people from collection side, they used to remaind me and and had a fair talk till I do the payment, and I really appreciate thier attidude, but this time I had a threating call from deem side, so far, I never tried to do any cheating, I have not eloped to my native country, I always responded to the call from Deem even in my online confrence or teaching, even though they disturbs me, if am not responding to the calls, then deem can definitely reach to second number of our native country as well as the third number, and can threaten and demoralise me, nobody from collection can threaten a customer the same time to all the alternative numbers, more over deem can move legally, if I have done cheating

I request humbly to look into this matter.

• Deem Finance's response · Nov 02, 2020

Thank you for your query with regards to your account held with us. We request you to give us more details of your account, your mobile number or call us at our 24-hour Deem Customer Care Centre on 800 3366 or send us an email at [email protected] so we may review and further assist you with your query.

Oct 20, 2020

Deem Finance — Complaint for threatening the customer

Deem FinanceCalls

I am really mental frustrated I am getting call from Deem finance for nothing one of my previous company colleague put my number in reference and even I don't know this every time I am getting call for harassment and I don't know where is my colleague now and every time same person call me from different number,

Even warn them about complain they said they are not scared and calling me continusly saying I don't care who you are.

I am really fed up I have never been all of this.

• Deem Finance's response · Nov 02, 2020

Thank you for your query . We request you to provide us with your mobile number or call us at our 24-hour Deem Customer Care Centre on 800 3366 or send us an email at [email protected] so we may review and further assist you with your query.

Deem FinancePersonal loan

I get it from deem finance personal loan 40000 dhs..In 16/01/2020
              Every month emi I pay properly. (no delay)
              And your deem finance agent saying after 3 months I will transfer to adcb bank. Make buyout. But still not to change to bank.
              I pay every month emi.
              Finally I ask for close the loan because toooooo high interest 32% p.A.
              Total I pay 8 month emi 12000dhs
              But outstanding amount is 37102 dhs...?
              I need the interest details..

Personal loan
              Personal loan

• Ya
                  Yana 2020 Dec 22, 2020

I have similar case of the above customer, I think deem finance is exploiting people by attracting them with easy loan. I took 50, 000 loan with 32 percent interest. after paying long time I still have 39000 balance. I want to pay everything in one shot. they even don’t want to negotiate. their loan is hell

Deem FinanceCalled me 83 times even I have told them the payment date

Our salary has been deducted by 20% and we are not been paid on time because of this pandemic. I have been delayed for payment for 15 days. I have emailed them that i can only pay on 25th as I am collecting money to pay them. Still everday they keep on calling 20 times or more than, even they calling on our office. This a harrassment from them. Today I got 83 calls from this Deem Finance. What a shame! After paying and finishing this loan. I will not recommend this Institution. They dont have a heart, they will kill you and give you heart attack. They cannot understand even if you beg. Their collection staff are all rude. I wouldn't recommend this financial institution. I really dont know if these people can sleep at night. See the below calls that they have made to harass me. Only 15 days delayed payment. I have assured them that I am paying on 25th. But still everyday this is what I am getting. Calls of 50 times, 30 times, 83 times .

• Ka
                    Kaiflo Sep 22, 2020

That is true. They will call you from the morning till evening just to remind the payment, and will talk you very rude. You will be delayed for just days, then you will receive an email from then saying that they will file a case because of not paying on time. There's no consideration at all! I have applied for the holiday payment so can defer my loan. But nobody gets back on me. All staffs are very arrogant!

Deem FinanceRequest for delaying the payment

I have sent an email on aug. 15, 2020 to deem finance for the request of defered but they did not reply and then I again sent an email to them for reminder of my request fir defered. Now I am receiving a debit from my account for the payment of my loan. And today they called and send me message in whatsup harrasing me to pay on sept. 10. They said that there is no confirmation regarding to my request. And I ask them why you did not inform or atleast reply to my email so that I can arrange my payment.

Request for delaying the payment

Deem FinanceCorona patient and deem forcing to pay installment

I have been paying to dunia/ deem finance from 2016 I went on emergency leave due to serious patient in family I have funded my account for dunia loan installment, second month in August due to travel restrictions I have requested deem many times to reschedule my loan installment they didn't hear me, finnaly good news came from ICA approval this do not require asper the travel rules going back to UAE I went to lab for SWAB test I waited three days the test came positive, I have informed dunia /deem by email with supporting documents, again I am receiving reminders, what can I do now I need advice,

No human in deem / dunia finance I am thinking if I don't pay to them they cannot kill anyone the main thing I will lost my job

• Mo
                        moyani35 Aug 31, 2020

I believe, this is always the story of people scammed by this dunia/deem financial institution. One day there is this middle man who is in great misery of financial crisis, then looking for a loan to solve it. He/she found this hell institution, now out of desperation and without hesitation he needs money immediately. And deem/dunia come into picture as a superhero. With alluring loan offer, no need to discuss indept terms and conditions of the loan. The poor man needs it as soonest possible. These scam team took initiative of the desparity. Then 1 year later, that middleman checked his loan agreement, computed his monthly installment. He borrowed 30, 000 in the beginning. He was so hopeful by the end of the year he will reduce his debt burden by approximately 10, 000 already as he was paying 1, 000 per month. But to his dismayed, he saw and for the whole year of hardwork, only 5, 000 was subtracted and even horrified seeing he will have to pay for the next 3yrs still. By that time he is so heartbroken and devastated. Afterall this months, I have been deliquently paying them. Knowing that their agent and agreement told me opposite of what is happening right at the beginning. They said in "no time you will finjsh your loan." days past he kept on thinking about how he will pay off in one payment so that burden will be gone. Then a pandemic came. He was affected badly by it. Now he was begging dunia/deem to delay paymemt or request restructuring it. But they disregarded his story, company replied after 2 months. And in return threatened him for not paying. He fell sick thinking of such burden. Thinking of a way out. But dunia/deem is not giving a chance. He decided not to pay, not because he wanted not to pay but because he is not capable anymore. Now he paid off 2 and a half years already, but still loan was 28, 000 nothing much difference. He could have paid already half of his loan but its not what is happening. He grew ill and ill because of pandemic. One agent called, the poor man was so sick already, but the agent was still heartless. "may I have exact date when you can pay?" the poor man replied, "I am sorry but can you pls wait until end of the month my family is finding a way out. As I am in bed and not feeling well." then agent replied, "no sir, there nothing like that! You have to pay! Now tell me when you can pay, I will call you back." the poor man answered, "listen mr., I have only missed 1 paymeny from you and I have been paying deligently since first month. I have never been thankful enough to you because of the money you have given me saved my daughter's life. I was goig thru all this hard times, but never did you hear me complain how much money you have taken away from. Seeing my loan account everyday and waiting for the day I have to pay it off. I am forever grateful. And I will never run away to those who lend me to help me in times of need. Just give me this month wait until end. I will pay." the poor man sounded so groggy and weak. And instead the agent replied, "let me tell you this. If until the end of the month you cannot pay we will have you cheque deposited... Blah blah blah so on and so forth". To the poor man's ear, that agent's words were slowly driftig away. As he is grasping his last breathe on that hospital bed.

2months past, the poor man's daughter received a call from his father's phone. Surprised it was unregistered. Voice on the phone: "good afternoon, this * from deem finance, I would like to follow-up about your payments. We will submit your cheque to the police already and you credit score will be affected badly since you did not make your payments with us." there was a tear on his child's eye before making a response. The she said "you know he died mainly because of pneumonia, but it was also because of depression. You people just care about credit score, taking advantage of people's bad times and high interest. How can you sleep at night?"

Aug 08, 2020

Deem Finance — Credit shield and mis selling

Evening deem, First of all the time of credit sheild no one inform me that it activated and you charged 180...

Deem FinanceIssuing credit card without my consent or request

The DEEM Finance in UAE have issued credit card without me ever requesting for it. I had a credit card from Dunia finance which I had cancelled earlier but now DEEM has issued a card as a replacement to my cancelled card. How can they issue a replacement card for a cancelled card?

And now they don't respond at all to my emails / calls / complaints.

I believe this in violation of the local & global governing laws. I am requesting them to please cancel this card request or I will raise a formal complaint to the Central Bank Of UAE for their violations of local law.

Deem FinanceNo action

I am requesting liability letter to them so that I can close my account. There is no action on them, several times Im sending emails and calls. They are making promise. Very poor customer service.

• De
                            Deem Customer Care Mar 25, 2020

Thank you for your query with regards to your account held with us, We request you to give us more details of your account or call us at our 24-hour Deem Customer Care Centre on 800 3366 or send us an email at [email protected]

Mar 16, 2020

Deem Finance — Cheating consumers by charging high interest

Dunia Finance closed down their operation, a no-brainer result of the bad karma because of their very bad...

Jan 28, 2020

Deem Finance — Credit card

The representative by Deem.io logged in my case without my permission whether the documents were not...

Dec 28, 2019

Deem Finance — delay in issuing clearance letter

Deem / Dunia Finance I already closed my account and paid the outstanding fee last Dec16, 2019 same day i...

Nov 09, 2019

Deem Finance — killing interest rate!!??

Deem interest rate is so high 19.99% to 34.99% !!! Name changed but still the same horrible Dunia!!! Thi...

Nov 06, 2019

Deem Finance — what is this???