Complaints & Reviews

Requesting a liability letter — No action

I am requesting liability letter to them so that I can close my account. There is no action on them, several times Im sending emails and calls. They are making promise. Very poor customer service.

• De
    Deem Customer Care Mar 25, 2020

Thank you for your query with regards to your account held with us, We request you to give us more details of your account or call us at our 24-hour Deem Customer Care Centre on 800 3366 or send us an email at [email protected]

Personal Loan — cheating consumers by charging high interest

Dunia Finance closed down their operation, a no-brainer result of the bad karma because of their very bad...

credit card

The representative by Deem.io logged in my case without my permission whether the documents were not...

delay in issuing clearance letter

Deem / Dunia Finance

I already closed my account and paid the outstanding fee last Dec16, 2019 same day i submitted for clearance letter request. I fill up the form pay the said fee in UAE exchange email them the receipt and all. as per the their customer service email it will only take 7 working days to issue clearance letter but as of today dec28, 2019 i did not receive the letter. After several emails and phone calls no action has been made from their side. I am planning to sue this company to teach them a lesson. To all citizen out there please avoid any transaction with this company it will not do you any good.

• Updated by Tinskie Mercado · Dec 28, 2019

I submitted all necessary documents last Dec 16, 2019 for my personal loan with dunia/deem. But up to now i did not get my clearance letter. They said in their email it will only take 7 working day to issue the letter but after several follow up through phone and emails i did not get my clearance letter. Till date no clearance letter has been issued. I want to sue this company for this. I want to teach them a lesson. They are charging a very high interest rate and they are only after for you money and not providing good customer service. I advise all of you to stop or avoid dealing with this company. It will not do you any good. Please avoid getting any loan or any transaction with deem / dunia finance for your own good.

• Ua
    UAE Exchange Centre Feb 18, 2020

Dear Deem, We regret for any inconvenience caused. To better understand the issue and resolve it, kindly private message us your Contact number and Email Address.

• Ju
    Julz Syne Mar 22, 2020

The same experience to them. Delayed without proper information.

killing interest rate!!??

Deem interest rate is so high 19.99% to 34.99% !!! Name changed but still the same horrible Dunia!!! This translates of repaying ones loan more than double of the amount of what they actually borrowed. I am sure also Deem credit cards being not a bank cant offer settlement but they will offer to transfer your credit card to a loan and trapped you in a more debt with their more than shark loan high inteterest rate, no way your life will be the same again.

If one really need to borrow money or want a credit card better go to a real bank which offer way lower interest rate and job loss security. Whatever your salary or work profession one of real bank can answer your need, please dont make your life miserable by biting into sweet talks of agents of these shark loan interest rate finance companies. Here is a helpful link

• Be
    Benny Sebastian Feb 18, 2020

They are blood suckers!!

• Ra
    Rajmahav Mar 08, 2020

Hi

• Ra
    Rajmahav Mar 08, 2020

Actually i am quite surprised to hear this as I too am a customer and my experience with them was very different they infact upgraded me to their new card that has good rewards and also when i call there call centre they are very helpful.

what is this???