www.DRI*DigitalRiver.comfraudulent charges!

B

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Updated by avg fraud · May 14, 2019

RE your email of 14 May 20189, a Paypal deduction of £69.99 has been taken from my account without my agreeing to it. I do not want a renewal of o/n [protected] and cancel any subscription you think you have with me

• Updated by Computer Scan · Sep 15, 2019

was charged £44.99 for renewal of the AVG computer virus update. I did not authorize it nor do I require it. I purchase a computer virus scan across the counter and process the update myself. Please cancel the renewal and refund my Lloyds Bank Account.
    Don Blocker

• Updated by Computer Scan · Sep 15, 2019

Unauthorized charge for computer virus update.

• Updated by Edward B Veal · Apr 18, 2020

rec a charge in amount of 96.06 did not auth

joe Apr 07, 2008

Just happened to me. Some kind of phishing scam I think. I contacted my bank and they are going to assist me in handling this.

• La
    Laxman Apr 05, 2008

Today my bank showed an transaction from "dri.digitalriver.c my ord.com" for 79.98 $ and thinking what action can taken or how to know who initiated the tracsction?

• Wa
    Wayne Mumma Apr 04, 2008

I just got charged $39.95 on my Wachovia bank card, never ordered anything from this company. I am contacting my bank now...I canceled my account with Symantec and have not used Norton Anti-virus for over 1 year ago.

• Ca
    Cat Apr 02, 2008

I just received a charge from the same company and called my bank about it. Turns out it was actually a charge from Symantec for my Norton Anti-Virus renewal. If any of you have your the same program, it may be set up on an auto-renew plan. Digitalriver is likely just a card processing-middle man. Double check with your bank to see where the charge actually roots from!

Christine Apr 02, 2008

I just got a charge on my credit card for DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM for $239.95! I think this company has serious probelms with using other peoples credit cards. It looks like this happens a lot. Luckily my credit card will reimburse me for this charge.

• Ka
    Karan Apr 02, 2008

How do I get in contact with DRIDigitalRiver.com? They have charged me with something I did not order or download. Help anyone?

• So
    Sonja Apr 01, 2008

The same thing happend to me. There was a charge of $49.99 Does that mean that they can keep charging my bank card when ever they want to. I am going to change my bank account and pin #. I called by bank and they are going to do an investigation.

• Or
    Ora Wolf Mar 27, 2008

I have 2 charges from DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM
    does anyone know what or who they are?

• Kr
    Krista Mar 27, 2008

I recently today checked my statement online and i have this charge from DRI*DigitalRiver.com for $44.95 i immediately called my bank to dispute the charge and they said they couldnt do anything about it until after the charge went through tomorrow. When it went through i would have to get the number and dispute it with them and if they didnt reimburse me then i would be able to dispute it through the bank. I thought the best thing to do right off hand was the change my debit/credit card and pin and such so this wouldnt happen again. The bank allowed me to do so. I told them about these postings online and what they said about not having a phone number and they replied all charge as such need phone numbers and there would be one i replied well what if there wasnt and they continued with the same response..
    Has anyone had any resolution with such did anybody get reimbursed

• Bi
    Bigsef77 Mar 11, 2008

I have received a fradulent $44.95 charge from: DRI*digitalriver.com. My online bank account does NOT have any phone # to contact this supposed "company". I am very angry & this seems like a pile of crap...

• Ni
    Nicole Mar 06, 2008

Today I also found a fraudulent charge from DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM today, it was for $44.95. I definitely did not order anything from these people and I have reiterate how shady it is that there is no telephone number or email address available for this group.

• Al
    Allison Mar 06, 2008

Same thing just happened to me. I found a $39.99 charge on my card from the same "company".