Having problems with Digital River?

Digital River reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 4, 2008. The latest review Charges I didn't make with digital river, on june 15, 2021 was posted on Jun 21, 2021. The latest complaint nvidia titan x was resolved on Dec 02, 2016. Digital River has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 169 reviews. Digital River has resolved 85 complaints.

Digital River Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 598 7450 (Customer Service)
10380 Bren Road West
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
  • 27081 Aliso Creek Road, Suite 100, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, United States
  • 651 Holiday Drive, Foster Plaza 5, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15220, United States
  • 50 California St., Suite 1529, San Francisco, CA 94111, United States

Mariahilferstrasse 50/2/11, Entrance Kirchengasse 1, Vienna A-1070, Austria

Germany
Scheidtweilerstr Street 4, 50933 Köln, Germany

Russia
10, Presnenskaya Embankment, Block C, 4th Floor, Suite 428, 123317 Moscow, Russia

China
Suite 1710, Building A, № 331, North Caoxi Road, Xuhui Dist., Shanghai, 200030, China

Hong Kong
9/F, Core F Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road Hong Kong, China

Japan
10F, Shinjuku Mitsui Building № 2, 3-2-11 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, 160-0023, Japan

Taiwan
23F, 105, Sec 2, Tun Hwa S. Rd, Taipei 10682, Taiwan

Brazil
Av. Roque Petroni Jr, 1089 - cj 905, Sao Paulo - SP, 04707-900, Brazil

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Digital River Customer Service. Initial Digital River complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Digital River above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Digital River. Discuss the issues you have had with Digital River and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Digital River Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Digital River — unauthorized payment

Hi i have never signed up at digital river and never made any payment for service. Still my credit card wa...

Digitalriver.comI have no clue

Aug 31. Received a fraud alert from American Express concerning a $29.99 charge from the Digital River Pacific company. I don't know what the charge was for. American Express denied the charge. This is not the only fraudulent charge that was on my account this morning. I make me angry knowing that even though this card has extra security measures it was still able to be compromised.

Respond

Digital River Ireland Ltd — acrobat pro dc with services (monthly)

I purchased acrobat Pro Dc software on 16 Aug 2017 for RM111.00 but it was unable to activate the account...

Digital River — credit card records

On 16/12/16 i renewed my Avast Service. there were no problems, In June 2017 i had an automatic renewal of my...

Digital River — unauthorised credit card charges

I subscribed in avast antivirus a year ago, starting fron Jenouary 1st and my substription was automatically...

Digital River — nvidia titan x

Purchased two nvidia titan x cards on monday the 27th of november. After 5 days the cards are still not sent...

Haugesund

Digital River, Inc. — hacked at the hands of kaspersky/digital river

Hacked by the same individual that I purchased a renewal of Kaspersky A/V. Your records will indicate the...

Digital Riverscam product

Purchased a virus protection software (McAfee) from DigitalRiver. After I paid I received a download link and downloaded my software. It did not work on my PC and I contacted DigitalRiver and asked for help. They said they had no idea what was going on and told me to reinstall it but it did not help. I asked for a refund but they said that they don't do refunds.
    Then I contacted McAfee customer service and asked about DigitalRiver. They said they never hard of this company and apologized for all the inconvenience. I don't blame McAfee, they were nice and really tried to help.
    DigitalRiver are not to be trusted!

digital-river-luxembourgwithdrawn money

i saw you all complaining about digital-river-luxembourg because i was worried about it myself then on reading have you downloaded anything recently i realised i have, i bought a game called guild wars ( the origanal) and a expanssion of it which would explain the 2 minor withdrawals of the name, maybe check what game payment company your favorite game goes through

Digital River / Avast Antivirus — not installed

I purchased Avast antivirus using Pay pal to pay & never received the software! How can I get a refund? Here...

Digital River Trend Micro Myord.comconsumer fraud

I have been trying to stop Trend Micro - Digital River - MyOrd.com from billing me for anti-virus product since 2008. I have all of this in writing and am now preparing to go to my state's attorney general's office with charges of consumer fraud--which is what I advise anyone else to do who is dealing with fraudulent subscription charge services from Digital River and its MANY aliases. I canceled service and then, in 2010, caught an unauthorized renewal on my AMEX. I contacted Digital River again for a refund and followed all steps to cancel automatic billing. They sent me an email stating "We have turned off the automatic billing function for your subscription..." I found, by accident, yet another charge from them, three years later, on our current AMEX bill. I am certain that when I review past year's I will discover that they never stopped billing me. I have now issued a merchant block. I have to ask myself why ANY legitimate business would use this company to handle subscriptions knowing these practices (a simple Google shows that many downloadable software products companies use them), and going forward will NEVER use software or services from companies with this third party billing arrangement. I must further ask myself why companies like AMEX, Discover, Visa, etc. allow them to have merchant accounts knowing of their record. And finally must ask myself why no one has put them out of business or prosecuted them for fraud and theft.

• Ve
            Veritas123 Dec 03, 2013

I just went to the Digital River site and discovered to my dismay that American Express is listed as one of their "partner" companies. Basically, people need to up the ante when charges like this appear on their statements. Contact the card merchant and ask for a merchant block (this is good for 4 years). Be certain to follow necessary steps to turn off auto renew and SAVE the proof that you did this (you should receive an acknowledgement). If if happens twice, contact your attorney general's office for your state and file a complaint with the consumer protection agency therein. Write to the CEO of your credit card company and copy Digital River detailing the fraudulent practice. If enough people ask for a merchant block and enough people complain to the credit card companies who are effectively enabling these practices, it will stop. The problem is that these companies rely on the fact that small amounts of money are involved and therefore once people get the charges reversed (or ignore the charge altogether), they tend to forget about it. People need to take the next steps--don't just vent to customer service reps, block the company; boycott companies that use them for fulfillment and billing and let them know why you are doing so; and complain to the highest levels of their partner organizations. Remember the old maxim: You are known by the company you keep... And remind your credit card companies and merchants of this fact.

Digitalriver Element 5avast antivirus

I bought the avast antivirus, it was not installed, I'm enclosing the bill. I had to install the free avast.

avast antivirus

johnpark001 Mar 21, 2018

I was having trouble using avast with the email. It was showing an advertisement in the footer of the email. To resolve this issue you can visit here https://babasupport.org/email/aol-customer-service/51

Jani Ghaffor Aka Jani Gmoney Aka Jani G / Chuck Sterling / Digital River Inc / Swreg / Cardquery / Pinyourincome / Pin Cyclone — pin cyclone software

Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA...

Digital River Uk Sarl — fraud

Digital river uk sarl took £33.71 from my pay pal account without my knowledge. This was an auto...

Dri*digital River Software — fraudualnt charge to my account

I downloaded Microsoft Office online. A month later, I received a bogus $14.99 charge in my crediut card from...

Swreg, Digital Rivernon payment / theft

SWREG, Digital River is the biggest scam of the century.

We were vendors with SWREG for the last 3 months. They were supposed to make our first payment on 15 August 2012, but when the payment didn't come, and I followed up for it, they not only closed my account without any reason or any notice (against their own agreement) but have also held our funds for no reason. They avoid my calls and ignore my emails. And when they reply, they send in totally irrelevant excerpts from the agreement. I am not going to let these scammers get away robbing me of my $5800. They are thieves and no one should ever tie up with them. I now know how they sustain themselves - by stealing other's money. They are bloody crooks and I will make sure I make them famous all over the internet so that no one uses their service ever.

non payment / theft

7 Responses
              • De
                develop Algo May 11, 2015

I became vendor to sell software and once the software was sold ( about $500 USD ), they terminated my account and wanted to hold the funds for 120 days solely because the software was Forex related. My products were approved and the shopping cart went live then they cease the account after a sale and hold the funds. I requested an explanation because other vendors sell Forex software with this company and I don't receive reply. The customer who placed the order also contacted them and no reply. I requested customer to place chargeback on credit card and we will use a different credit card company who doesn't hold funds for 120 days. MyCommerce also charged $60.00 in sales tax when order was outside of USA both vendor and customer.

• Le
                learn2know2 Dec 28, 2014

The latest MyCommerce (Digital River) scam is to intercept high commission orders with bogus affiliate sites and allocate a commission to themselves. >> Actual correspondence with them 12/27/14 > Greetings, Our customer has placed order 3CBZ7AD-A8QDRC and notified us from the email in which we sent the order link. We are desperate to know how affiliate witular (611354) received a commission for this order. This affiliate just joined our program six minutes before the order was placed. -- You see this is a bogus affiliate setup by MyCommerce (or partners) to receive a fraudulently gained 30% commission on a $799 purchase. THEY WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT!

• Le
                Legit FX Earner May 05, 2013

When I clicked www.regnow.com, I was redirected to www.mycommerce.com. Are they the same? Beware!

• Sh
                ShaunDewskie Nov 14, 2012

They did the same to me. Over $5000 and only spoon feed me 13 hundred out of a 4 month wait.

SWREG Victim Oct 26, 2012

@swregvictim2-That is terrible. Did you hire an attorney yet?

SWReg Victim 2 Oct 22, 2012

Same here. They were due to pay us 15th Aug for the first time and kept delaying and delaying. They owe us $50k or so. They still haven't paid us, hiring an attorney in Minnesota. I wonder how they can still be in business

SWREG Victim Aug 24, 2012

SWREG, Digital River is the biggest scam of the century.

We were vendors with SWREG for the last 3 months. They were supposed to make our first payment on 15 August 2012, but when the payment didn't come, and I followed up for it, they not only closed my account without any reason or any notice (against their own agreement) but have also held our funds for no reason. They avoid my calls and ignore my emails. And when they reply, they send in totally irrelevant excerpts from the agreement. I am not going to let these scammers get away robbing me of my $5800. They are thieves and no one should ever tie up with them. I now know how they sustain themselves - by stealing other's money. They are bloody crooks and I will make sure I make them famous all over the internet.

Comments

Digital River www.digit Shannonunauthorised charge to my credit card

Another similar complaint. I have tried to track it down through AMEX, but without success - they said that it was probably for Norton, but I pay them directly, so it wasn't for them. The details were: Dec 9 2011, $169.90 (NZD) and same date $19.95. If anything can be tracked, I would be most appreciative! Thanks.

unauthorised charge to my credit card

• Er
                  E R D S Jul 31, 2012

I have now found out what the charge was for - it was not unauthorised, but it was a bit unusual for me to do. My apologies to Digital River - I find nothing wrong with their systems.
                  Thanks

Digital River International Luxembourg / Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 + Backup Mediaunauthorized credit card charges

I purchased a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 + Back up Media from Digital River International online. However the company has taken a payment from my credit card on 17/11/2011 twice. The one with unauthorized charged and incorrect amount from Digital River International Luxembourg. The authorized charged with the correct amount was from Digital River International SARL. Why was it charged twice from the same company but with a different location? What a rip off! Anyway, I rang my bank to dispute the unauthorized charges from Luxembourg and to get recredit, apparently will take approx. 14 days. Finger crossed!

Digital River Luxembourg, Oloath Kansasunauthorised transaction of $au30.99

My name is Anne-Marie Di Tondo of Unit 7/976 Riversdale Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria, Australia 3127. I have found that an unauthorised transaction of $AU30.99 has been withdrawn from my Visa Credit Card. Please reimburse me this money immediately . I did not request anything from Digital River and therefore you have no right to take this money.

Digital River — unauthorised payment

Somebody contacted me he said that my computer had caught a virus on friday 19th August 2011 at 8:30. he said...