Menu
Incomm Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Incomm
reviews and complaints

www.incomm.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.4 93 Reviews

How responsive is Incomm's customer service?

31 Resolved
30 Unresolved
Somewhere halfway 🌗
Incomm definitely has some work to do, especially in their approach to handling complaints. Responding to all complaints, rather than just a few, is the key to success and a high rating, as all customers want to be heard. As for reviewers, we would advise reading resolved complaints to see how quickly they were addressed and what information Incomm needed to resolve them.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Incomm has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Incomm reviews and complaints 93

Newest Incomm reviews and complaints

J
7:16 pm EST

Incomm Titanium mastercard dispute resolution

I had a dispute with my titanium MasterCard I was emailed on December 20th by Xavier Parker at incomm payments he advised me that my dispute had been resolved and that a refund cheque for 2900.00 was mailed to me to allow standard shipping time I still have not received my cheque and I had my email hacked and no longer have access to it , it was [protected]@gmail.com my new email is [protected]@gmail.com my name is James Richard White my address is 7327 181stNW Edmonton Alberta Canada T5T2G9 my phone number is [protected] I would like to know why I have not received my cheque yet

Desired outcome: I just want the balance that was left on my card when this dispute was raised returned to me I've been waiting since Aug of 2022 for this to be resolved

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Incomm representatives only. If you are affiliated with Incomm, please claim your business to access these details.

E
10:34 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Incomm $500 incomm/vanilla electronic gift card that never had funds available - total rip-off

I purchased an Incomm/Vanilla Electronic Visa Gift Card on 12/26/2023. I attempted to use it multiple times and the CVV three digit code was NOT valid. I immediately reported this to Vanilla/Incomm and THEY cancelled the card saying it was a FRAUD issue. The card never worked in the first place; this had nothing to do with FRAUD. I have called their customer service at least ten times since I purchased the card and submitted PII (Personally Identifiable Information) they requested to them MULTIPLE times; I still do NOT have my money back! The hardship this has caused me makes me request they pay me $50,000.00 in compensatory damages! Vanilla AND InComm are the criminals who steal people's money and need to not only re-imburse them, but also pay damages.

Claimed loss: 505.95

Desired outcome: I am requesting $50,000.00 in pain/suffering damages.

Update by EBond
Feb 29, 2024 10:42 pm EST

Let's all publicly protest against Vanilla/InComm for stealing out money!

Update by EBond
Feb 29, 2024 10:41 pm EST

Let's all join forces and have a Class Action Suit against Vanilla/InComm for them stealing our hard earned money.

F
1:09 pm EST

Incomm Vanilla gift card

Purchase date 11/02/2023 Purchase amount $105.95Purchased at Rite Aid - Store # 06468- Phone number [protected] Attempted to return gift card on 11/09/2023- store took copies of card, receipt and stated they were going to file a claim with the vendor. Have received no response. Vendor on contacted 11/15 and 11/16. Incorrect email address supplied - unable to speak with a manager to resolve these issues. Call 1) 57 minutes 2) 22 minutes 3) 47 minutes-placed on hold and eventually hung up as I have a scheduled meeting and unable to spend countless hours on the phone attempting to resolve a fraud issue on this vendors behalf. Below is the communication requested by Vanilla Customer Support-

Good morning,

Attached are the requested copies of information with the vendor Rite Aid this card was purchased on 11/09/2023 and have not received any update from Vanilla. When Rite-Aid investigated, multiple additional cards were verified in the same state at location I purchased to card. After researching this independently, multiple reports are currently available dated back to 2021 as Vanilla gift cards have been an issue of scams for quite some time. I have additionally issued a formal request with Management at the local Rite Aid to remove all Vanilla Gift Cards until these fraudulent issues are resolved. As this fraud has created a traumatic experience for my family as my son was several states away from home without any other means of currency to support his needs, I will be forwarding the same information over to the applicable governing and consumer reporting agencies and will not forward any additional personal information as requested by the Vanilla agent we spoke with as we are not clear of the legitimacy of this company. Hoping this issue is resolved promptly.

Desired settlement:
Refund

Money paid to business:
$105.95 (fraudulent) gift card, packaging, and receipt. Reference case # [protected]. I have also filed the same information with the vendor Rite Aid this card was purchased on 11/09/2023 and have not received any update from Vanilla. When Rite-Aid investigated, multiple additional cards were verified in the same state at location I purchased to card. After researching this independently, multiple reports are currently available dated back to 2021 as Vanilla gift cards have been an issue of scams for quite some time. I have additionally issued a formal request with Management at the local Rite Aid to remove all Vanilla Gift Cards until these fraudulent issues are resolved. As this fraud has created a traumatic experience for my family as my son was several states away from home without any other means of currency to support his needs, I will be forwarding the same information over to the applicable governing and consumer reporting agencies and will not forward any additional personal information as requested by the Vanilla agent we spoke with as we are not clear of the legitimacy of this company. Hoping this issue is resolved promptly.

Desired settlement:
Refund/ Compensated for traumatic experience and loss of time.

Money paid to business:
$105.95

Claimed loss: $105.95-Cash value. Traumatic experience to a minor- $$$$$$ Several hours on the phone with vendors support with no assistance- Billable @ $143.64 hour at 3 hours.

Desired outcome: Refunded and compensated for issues created and lost time.

Is Incomm legit?

Our verdict: Incomm has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Incomm's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Incomm can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Incomm earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Incomm achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Incomm. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Incomm has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Incomm.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Incomm.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Incomm.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Incomm, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Incomm is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Incomm as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Incomm website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Incomm.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Incomm.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Incomm. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
1:02 pm EST

Incomm gift card

hi I bought a gift card last Christmas for $100.00 card [protected] card was conformised so I contacted customer service and they sent me anouther card that card was conformised also so i called customer service and they saidf they would send me a check and said that they would send me an email conformation which i never recieved I tried calling and could'nt connect. iFinely got through 11/15/23 and explained everything and she told me to email here and give case# [protected]

Conrad Carson

1949 Peartree Ave

Meridian, ID 83646

[protected]@yahoo.com

R
12:58 pm EST

Incomm I bought 2 cards and the funds were removed before I could use the cards

I bought card no. [protected] for 500 dollars and before I could use it funds were removed from the card showing vendor o2003234a921 for the sums of 12.19 and 487.76. I have called in and started a case no. [protected] on this card.

I have also started a case no. [protected] on a 200 dollar card I purchased the same day and charges of 4.88 and 195.09 by vendor o1001ee3acbe

Both these cards are in my position

Claimed loss: 700.00 dollars

Desired outcome: respace funds

C
12:04 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Incomm - Vanilla visa

I am in a clinical trial re: the effects of MS on the ability to develop strong Covid antibodies. They take large amounts of blood 2x per year and then email me an electronic gift card after each blood draw. This time, I was sent an email at the end of October telling me they were sending an electronic Vanilla Visa but the card never showed up. I let...

A
5:17 pm EDT

Incomm Activation Issue

I bought $1400 in cards that had an activation issue, I submitted a claim back in June they told me that they sent the cards but I never received them. I called back 5 times and final got them to resend the cards, they said they sent them again and when I call back they keep telling me 7-10days, I am really frustrated as this is a lot of money that I am out and had to re-purchase cards for my graduates so I spent double. It is now Oct 2023 and no cards who can help me get this resolved

Claimed loss: $1400

Desired outcome: I want my cards sent out that are active, this activation issue is not my doing.

4:24 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Incomm - Activation problem

Yes I have a handful of card that I had purchased from the dollar store. When I went to use the cards it said that they wasn't activated and to go back to the store and have them activated. Well that was a lie. It's a screw up on the vanilla gift card company. I would buy 4 or 5 cards at a time all with $500 and one card would be fine and the Next one...

Read full review of Incomm and 1 comment
V
11:45 pm EDT

Incomm Prepaid MasterCard gift card

I purchased a prepaid MasterCard for $500 cad in Walmart. When I tried to utilize the card for purchases, it did not work. I called the number on the back of the card and they asked me send the details to [protected]@incomm.com . I sent Walmart purchase receipt , prepaid gift card as attachment to given email address on May 26th 2023. I have been following up with them by calling since then and each time I call, I get same responses. “ We revived docs on May 26th. It takes 30 business days to process and since we passed 30 business days, we will escalate and you can call after 48 hrs.” When I call after 48 hrs, I get the same response again and it goes on and on. I know customer reps are trained to tell this answer, but they also need to be trained to take action. I wonder if the company is a scam.

Please help in resolving my case. My case # that they provided is [protected].

10:13 pm EDT

Incomm American Express gift card

I bought an American Express gift card at a Walmart in Canada for ,$200.00. When I called to activate it had less than $4,00 on it. Wtf I want my $200.00 purchased on 8 19 23. Reported stolen on same day. I was told full refund by 8/25. Nothing yet, American Express says they cannot refund.

This is a 30 day demand notice as specified by Massachusetts law. Please refund asap or treble damages may be applied.

Desired outcome: Full $200.00 refund

12:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Incomm Can't get the money off my card

I put 100$ on a netspend debit card and it won't let me use it. At dollar general in jourdanton TX.

Card # [protected]

06/85 master card how can I put it on another card that I can use? Store# 06049, hwy 97 , jourdanton , TX 78026 phone# [protected], on 09/07/2023. I called netspend, they said dollar General should return the cash, dollar General told me they couldn't and to contact incomm to get refund. It don't matter if it's cash back or I can put it on another card. Whichever is best for you. I can't afford to lose the 100$. Time was 15:44:55 #[protected]. Netspend reload barcode # ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆2758

Reciept# 899958185029339218610019929919917112311111

Desired outcome: To put the 100$ on another card so I can use it.

View 0 more photos
Update by the weirdest Channel ever hahaha
Sep 17, 2023 11:51 pm EDT

This is the 3rd time I've complained about not being able to get my money off a card

View 0 more photos
M
1:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Incomm I got locked out of my card for no reason'said I entered pin wrong too many times and I've never used the pin number

Date August 18th a lady told me that I got locked out of my card because I used the pin wrong too many times and I never have used it then she told me I could take the receipt back to the store and get a new one that didn't work then she told me I have to process a new one and would be money back on my card the 27th of august..so today I called to get an update and the lady I talked to said there was no call ever about my card being processed so now she is say ING that I have to wait another week and a half 'then she hung up on me..that was all the money I have and I can't spend it.something is wrong here..I just need my money. Thank you.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund please.ive been going days now with nothing..and nothing that I did wrong

J
1:19 pm EDT

Incomm Requesting a Replacement Card

Purchased product at Home Depot using a Mastercard Gift card. Product was not delivered. Refund was processed back to the Gift Card which I no longer had. I have the Purchase receipt with the Auth Code and the Return receipt as well with only the last 4 digits showing on both receipts. I am told that this can't be replaced. I have case # [protected] and I am getting no response Why?

Desired outcome: I want a replacement Gift Card $100.00 from Mastercard Visa

12:51 pm EDT

Incomm [protected]

I have received a Vanilla gift card and I am not able to activate it. It says there is no balance but I have the receipt of purchase. I would appreciate it being activated with the $300 that was put on it. This card was purchased at Walgreens on 07/22/23. I tried to activate it on 07/24/23 but to no avail. I tried many times after that as well before calling customer service.

Desired outcome: Full refund or $350 add to the card. $300 was the original amount but $50 for the aggravation you have caused us in our travel across the USA.

5:07 pm EDT

Incomm Mastercard gift card

My client sent a Mastercard gift card to someone for their services in the amount of $300 back in April. When they went to use the card there was a hold placed on it for no reason. I have been going back and forth with Incomm to resolve the issue. I sent all documentation they asked for to investigate the issue. When I hadn't heard from them in one week I contacted them and they asked for another piece of documentation. I waited one week and called them again and now they are requesting another piece of documentation. It is now July and I am at my wits end on how to get this resolved.

Desired outcome: I would like the $300 sent in a usable form.

E
5:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Incomm Securespend visa prepaid gift card

I purchased a securespend visa prepaid gift card on 6/1/23

In the amount of $272.99

I was going to use the card to purchase a hearing aid.

So, I called a securespend customer service agent to ask some questions, but the agent said he could not answer my question until he had the card's numbers.

So, I gave it to him and the next day my card was comprimised.

Someone used it to purchase coins from eBay.

The Securespend customer service agent was the only one I gave all the numbers on the card to.

Desired outcome: I want my money back ASAP so I can order a hearing aid with it.

10:34 pm EDT

Incomm Unauthorized gift card purchases

I purchased an $80 gift card in November of 2022. I went to use the card 2 days later and it was declined I immediately checked the website and contacted customer service as soon as I saw multiple charges for ebay that I didn't make. After over an hour on hold I was emailed dispute forms to sign and send back which I did promptly. In May I finally got an email from Incomm that my dispute was resolved and I will be receiving a new gift card in the mail. Not only was I out the fraudulent charges but they froze the card with my remaining balance so I waited it is now July 2023 and I still have not received anything in the mail. I've sent emails and tried to call. They have not responded

Desired outcome: I want my $80 refunded to me by digital card or direct to my bank account

D
3:14 pm EDT

Incomm 3 american express gift cards

I purchased 3 American Express cards on July 6 2023 at my local CVS store #6226 trans # 8998 phone number to CVS [protected]. When I opened the SEALED card jackets the face of all three cards were scratched off. I bought 2 cards for $500.00 and one for $200.00 dollars. As I said all were scratched off on the front of the cards you could not read at all. I went back to the store located at 2323 N. Martin Luther King Ave. Oklahoma City, Ok. Store #6226.

I laid out $1,200. Dollars in cash. When I went back to the store I spoke with the manager and he looked at my receipt and my cards and then he went to the rack the cards were on and he pulled 3 cards off the rack and opened and they were also all scratched off on the face of the cards. He said he could not refund my money. He told me to complain to [protected]@incomm.com to get my refund of 1200 dollars back. I am on a fixed income of Social Security.

This is my second complaint of trying to recover my money. I don’t have money to throw away. I need my money refund now, I don’t have

30 days from now. I purchased your products in good faith paid cash for them and I need my refund ASAP mailed to me in a check form I DO NOT WANT any American Express cards in place of my lost (STOLEN) funds. My bank acct is locked out until I can make a $1200 refund back to them. My Name Is Debra Souther at 207 N.W. 27th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 73103. My phone number is [protected]. An Urgent Solution is required. Case # [protected]

Desired outcome: My $1,200 dollars in cash back I purchased the cards in good faith and I was stolen from your company due to false products.

1:06 pm EDT

Incomm Vanilla visa gift card - incomm financial services

From: Stacey Sarmiento

Date: Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 10:25 AM

Subject: Dispute # [protected]

To: Stacey Sarmiento

Greetings,

Purchased a Vanilla Gift Card at my local CVS, before I could use it, the card was already compromised. I purchased it for 300.00-

As requested, here are the items proving I am Stacey L Sarmiento who purchased the gift card and am entitled to full rights and issuance of a replacement card- please see description of items presented:

1. CVS Card Receipt showing card number and activation- purchased in Las Vegas, NV 89144

2. Photo of gift card purchased displaying card number

3. Receipt from CVS showing a total of $328.13- purchased gift card and additional items- according to receipt 100.00 cash was given and 228.13 placed on my US Bank Debit Card ending in 0813

4. Photo of REPLACEMENT CARD that was sent to me- at 628 Jojoba Ct Las Vegas, NV 89144

5. Picture of my US BANK DEBIT CARD ending in 0813- same card I used to purchase the gift card- please see receipts last digits of card used

6. Nevada State Drivers license of me- Stacey L Sarmiento

7. Photo of debited transaction from my US Bank Statement- from CVS for 228.13 (please reference receipt from CVS- 100.00 cash and 228.13 from debit card 0813)

I know you have protocols in place to protect the card issuer but the process hasn't been an easy one and just an FYI the customer service is TERRIBLE on your end! I hope this information confirms what was correct all along, that I am the righful purchaser of this card and should have full rights to it.

Regards,

Stacey L Sarmiento

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]

628 Jojoba Ct

Las Vegas, NV 89144

Desired outcome: Getting my money back!

G
8:47 am EDT

Incomm Vanilla visa gift card

Purchased a $100 vanilla visa gift card from CVS on 6/24/2023. When opening the card had 4 numbers scratched out on the front and the security code scratched out on the back. I contacted the number on the back of the card and was transferred to someone that was really hard to understand. His English was extremely broken. I received a case number and then told to email all the information they need. First off, I could t understand the email address he gave and second, I don’t feel comfortable sending a picture of my license. I was just scammed and now you want me to send personal information?

I just want either a replacement card or refund. I can’t believe stores are able to sell these cards with the increase in fraud in these cards. We are using are hard earned money to buy gift cards just to fall victim to a scam. I don’t understand. What is corporate actually doing to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Desired outcome: I want a refund or replacement

Incomm In-depth Review

Overview: Incomm is a leading company in the prepaid and payments industry, providing innovative solutions to businesses and consumers. With a rich background and history, Incomm has established itself as a trusted player in the market.

Products and Services: Incomm offers a wide range of products and services, catering to various needs and preferences. Their offerings include prepaid cards, gift cards, mobile wallets, and digital payment solutions. The quality and variety of their products and services are commendable, ensuring customers find the perfect fit for their requirements.

Customer Experience: Navigating through Incomm's website is a breeze, thanks to its user-friendly interface and intuitive features. In the rare event of needing assistance, their customer support team is readily available and responsive, ensuring a smooth experience for users.

Pricing and Value: Incomm maintains transparency in their pricing, allowing customers to make informed decisions. Their pricing is competitive, offering excellent value for money in relation to the high-quality products and services they provide. Additionally, Incomm frequently offers discounts, promotions, and loyalty programs, further enhancing the value for their customers.

Reputation and Trustworthiness: Incomm has built a strong reputation in the industry, earning the trust of businesses and consumers alike. Their reliability and trustworthiness are evident through their consistent delivery of exceptional products and services. Numerous positive customer reviews and testimonials further solidify their reputation.

Security and Privacy: Incomm prioritizes customer data security and takes extensive measures to ensure the protection of personal information. Their privacy policy and data protection practices adhere to industry standards and regulations, giving customers peace of mind when engaging with their services.

Partnerships and Affiliations: Incomm has established collaborations with various businesses and organizations, including well-known brands and industry leaders. These partnerships bring numerous benefits and advantages to customers, such as exclusive offers, enhanced product offerings, and expanded accessibility.

Social Responsibility: Incomm demonstrates a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. They actively engage in environmental sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future. Additionally, their involvement in community projects and philanthropic efforts showcases their dedication to making a positive impact.

Mobile Experience: Incomm understands the importance of mobile accessibility and offers a mobile-optimized website and mobile apps. The functionality and user experience on mobile devices are seamless, allowing customers to conveniently access their accounts, make payments, and manage their prepaid cards. Integration with mobile payment methods and digital wallets further enhances the mobile experience.

Overall Rating: Incomm is a reputable and trustworthy company that excels in providing innovative prepaid and payment solutions. With a user-friendly website, competitive pricing, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, Incomm is highly recommended for businesses and consumers seeking reliable and convenient payment options.

Overall, Incomm's dedication to excellence, security, and social responsibility make them a standout player in the industry.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Incomm customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (770) 240-6100 +1 (770) 240-6100 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Incomm?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Incomm Customer Service. Initial Incomm complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Incomm above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Incomm. Discuss the issues you have had with Incomm and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.