Woodforest National Bank Logo

Woodforest National Bank

Having problems with Woodforest National Bank?

Woodforest National Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 12, 2008. The latest review checking account withdrawals was posted on May 11, 2021. The latest complaint checking account withdrawals was resolved on May 11, 2021. Woodforest National Bank has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 155 reviews. Woodforest National Bank has resolved 134 complaints.

Woodforest National Bank Customer Service Contacts

1877 968 7962 (Customer Service)
+1 832 375 2000 (Houston)
+1 888 247 4204 (Check Verification)
25231 Grogan's Mill Road
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 7889, The Woodlands, TX 77387-7889

Locations

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Woodforest National Bank Customer Service. Initial Woodforest National Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Woodforest National Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Woodforest National Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Woodforest National Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Woodforest National Bankpoor service

Woodforestbank has the worst management every I was employed there for 7years and never in my life have I encountered poor management. The management at Woodforest national bank is a joke I have been mistreated and talked about. This job is all about self and I will never look back the manage talks to you as if your their child when your sick she refuses to allow you to use your sick time she also is lazy she never does her job the retail bankers do the turn over rate for this company is higher than any bank I have ever seen and the management is the reason for it .

Woodforest Bank — bank account compromised and police said this keeps happening at woodforest

I get paid on odd days the 10th and 25th. As soon as my direct deposit went in on the 9th of June there were...

Woodforest National Bank — online bank account compromised

I spoke with, michael heil, and larry stewart, of branch (573) , and social security from thewestside office...

Woodforest National Bank — suspended overdraft privileges cause I filed a complaint

I filed a complaint to BBB on the Wood Forest National Bank here in Andalusia after they sent an Item back...

Woodforest National Bankhorrible service, lies, incompetence

In over 30 years of dealing with service companies as a Family Physician, , Woodforest National Bank is the most horrible, deceptive and lying company I have ever dealt with. Once they sell you on their credit card service, you can not talk to a service rep. They added on a check reading service that we did not want...EZcheck...and then I continued to get bills despite complaints and calls to EZcheck and Woodforest National Bank. Both said the other had to cancel. After months of leaving messages with customer service and being told someone would call back and never hearing from anyone I am ready to boil over. After weeks of calls and message...I was told that the contract was for 3 years and there is a 495.dollar early cancellation fee...This was not in the original written and signed contract but in small print sent afterwards and nothing I ever signed.

DO NOT WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY LIE, CHEAT, AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

SOMEONE IN TEXAS SHOULD TAKE THEM OUT.

SIGN NOTHING WITH WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK. IT WAS THE WORST THING I EVER DID.
    LET THEM KNOW I SAID SO.

Customer service: [protected] (Consumer)

Headquarters: The Woodlands, TX

CEO: Robert E. Marling

Founded: 1980

• Woodforest Customer Service Jun 06, 2014

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at [protected]. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Woodforest National Bank — wrongful termination

I worked for Woodforest for over 6 years and was a Branch Manager for them for 2 years. My branch...

Woodforest National Bank — human resources

The work environment is hostile and unprofessional. Some of the employees sold fee refunds, had sexual...

Woodforest Online Bankingonline and telephone service

I have a checking account with Woodforest National Bank up at the local Wal Mart store, and I have a substantial amount of money in this account. My problem is that I work from home out of my home office and I do a lot of my transactions late in the evening or early morning. That is not bragging, it is just the truth about how I make my money. This is compounded by the fact that every time I try to check my account online I get some message that says Woodforest Online Banking is not available due to maintenance in progress, please try again later!! Well I CAN'T TRY AGAIN LATER, I need to know NOW!!! So, I figure I can call their so called "24 hour automated account information" telephone line. Again, I am disappointed because the line is always busy or returns an error message on my phone that it is an invalid number, or it actually answers, but when given a list of choices to pick and you click the one you need it immediately hangs up on you!! As you can see from the attached image file, the online banking page instructs you to call the automated number... Gee thanks Woodforest, that sinches it, tomorrow I am going down there and taking all of my money out of this keystone cops bank and finding a REAL bank to deal with!!!

online and telephone service

• Zlloyd May 12, 2016

Here we go again...
          Woodforest has been down all night.
          All of their websites are down, (attached) and none of their so called "support" numbers are working.
          [protected] = busy signal
          [protected] = busy signal
          The local branch is closed of course, so there is effectively NO WAY to reach them, or check your account.
          WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS "BANK"??

Comments

• Ei
          Eid Tomihi Nov 21, 2014

Please explain how the user name and password from the Internet to register for the site below
          asiapacificard.com/
          Where I want to access my account on the site and the transfer of funds from the site I hope you respond quickly

• Woodforest Customer Service Oct 04, 2012

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. If you would please send me your contact information, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. If you prefer, please contact our Customer Care department at [protected]. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Woodforest Bankprofiting off a crime

I joined this bank because it was easy to get to and had great hours. I admit my branch is pretty nice. We know everyone by name and they are great people BUT we also live in a VERY small town so any bank would probably be that way. But recently some charges popped up on my card Woodforest refused to do anything to help me figure it out. The lady just told me I could protest it but there would be no promise I would get my money back and even if I did it would take 120 days. That was my rent money so I could not accept that. I did my own leg work and found out the charges came from a website so I called the site and they explained someone had listed a car on their website for sale. I explained I did not even own a car like that (though I wish I did since it was a high end car) and the website issued me a refund and flagged the account who used my card. When I called Woodforest back to let them know it had been handled and I need my card canceled and a new one issued the woman had the nerve to tell me I had to pay to get a new card!! I am a victim of a crime here and they don't care and just want to profit from it!! I mean come on! At least most banks give you one free replacement card a year especially if you were STOLEN FROM. To say the least I will be going in and yanking the rest of my money out and shutting down that account. Totally heartless and in bad taste to try and profit from a crime!!! How dare you Woodforest!!

• Woodforest Customer Service Feb 06, 2012

Woodforest National Bankridiculous inconvenience

I do business with a specific firm located in the Phillipine Islands, and have made transactions with this company on almost a bi-monthly to quarterly basis. Each time I have made this transaction, my debit card has been turned off for suspected fraud. But did Woodforest contact me? No, I only found out after I tried to make another transaction as in putting gas in my car. Nobody likes to be the person in line who's card is declined AFTER purchasing gas. So today, I again made said transaction in the Phillipines, however this time I called Woodforest first to ensure my card was not deactivated. They assured me there was no block on the Phillipines, and I was good to go. Ten minutes later, after the transaction, my card was deactivated AGAIN for suspected fraud. I do understand the safety precaution, and the first time this event happened I appreciated that Woodforest would look out for my safety. However, now it has become a ridiculous inconvenience, and I will likely switch banks.

ManagementProf Jan 05, 2012

Talked with customer service...this situation was handled professionally and courteously. Much appreciated. Thank you Woodforest.

• Woodforest Customer Service Jan 05, 2012

Wood Forest Bank — inaccurate withdrawal amount

I had a savings account with wood forest bank. I requested a withdrawal of $6, 300. When I got home and...

Woodforest National Bank, Granite Falls, Nc 28630 — closed account, took my money because of no returned phone call

I'm a 20 yr. Old female who recently opened account with woodforest national bank inside my local walmart...

Granite Falls

Woodforest Bank — post date check

I wrote a post dated check because I did not have any money until the second and two days later I looked at...

Woodforest National Bank - Ocean Springs — liars

I recently applied for a job over the internet with Woodforest National Bank. I received an email stating...

Woodforest National Bankthey take your money

This bank is notoriously known for taking clients money. They have taken over half of my paycheckS and this last time not only did they take my entire paycheck but they put me back in overdraft. Because of this bank and their business I was evicted from my home of 8 1/2 years, my baby was put out of daycare, my car almost got repossessed, I had no money for food to feed my 3 kids and I. They put me in a financial disaster. The lady at my son's FORMER daycare stated that Woodforest did the same thing to her. Its pretty bad when people ask you who do you bank with and you say Woodforest and you always get some sort of negative response. I have NEVER heard anyone say anything nice about Woodforest! They didn't even bother to notify me of the problems I was having with the account. They made an error on my account and refuse to take responsibility for it and try to help resolve it. I now refuse to put anymore money in their bank. Also there is an employee in the Savoy office Ken who is VERY rude and hateful. Who wants to bank with someone who is nasty to you?! I recommend for people who are considering doing business with Woodforest National Bank to RUN RUN RUN away from there and find another bank to do business with, unless you want to give away your hard-earned money.

Rachella B. Aug 31, 2011

They also encouraged me use the online banking but then the other branch told me that the online banking is some hours behind and not accurate for account balances and etc. After they returned my rent check and I went down there to find out why in the midst of it the bank tellers told me theirselves that they discourage you to write a CHECK fosomething important like rent and its better to get a money order! So basically your own employees discourage you from writing checks! Then I just caught them in another lie because my mom called them to stop payment on a check and they told me that they couldn't do that and I should have called the company to stop the check and/or transactions but they told my mom that she could call the branch and they could stop hers! The one lady at my job said she was .02 cents over and they charged her $34.00! While they kept returning and running checks that were returned, I got no notification of it until 2 weeks later via mail! Instead they just took my entire paycheck and put me in -$466 in overdraft. When you call the branches you get an answering message that promises to return the call within 2 business hours and I MIGHT gey a callback a few days later but usually not. Enough info?

Rachella B. Aug 31, 2011

Of course someone with common sense would initially call or contact them when the problems arose. I would never just come on here and complain if they would have looked into the matter instead of passing it off on the other company, I called the branch manager and she threw it on something else. I went to another branch in person and that's when three of the employees looked at it and kept throwing excuses up then when they pulled up the transaction and actually saw the error the woman couldn't say anything but Hmmm...I Don't know. And just walked away! Why should I call them just to hear that it wasn't their fault and this is because of this but this was unfortunately explained to you wrong or done the other way and blah blah blah!!! Bottom line is I TRIED AND I GOT NOWHERE!!! Done wasting time on Woodforest! I lost a lot because of them in less than a year!

Rachella B. Aug 31, 2011

That's your opinion and you obviously didn't read or pay attention to my complaint! I Have called them multiple times to try to resolve my issue and all they did was make excuses. One woman walked away because she couldn't make up anymore excuses for the error even after she saw they were at fault! Her response was HMmmm...I don't know! So get your facts straight before you want to make a negative comment on me!

• Mr
                MrB919 Aug 31, 2011

WOW, its obvious its not the bank that's the problem. They offer to help and that person refuses even to call them. I have banked with Woodforest for years and I have only had a problem once. The best part is, I contacted them ... and they RESOLVED my issue to my satisfaction. It is amazing what happens when you CALL someone.

Rachella B. Jul 09, 2011

Unless you will be replacing some of the money I've lost due to your bank, I would prefer not to communicate with Woodforest. I have heard enough bogus explanations and arguments from your financial institution.

• Woodforest Customer Service Jul 08, 2011

Woodforest Banktheft of deposit

I cant walk easily right now, and Woodforest Bank is located right in the middle of the Super Wal- Mart., . I arrived at the counter with cash to deposit, It was less than $200, but I clearly recall handing the stack of 20s to the teller ..I couldnt believe a week later that I saw no sign of the deposit online ..It has caused me great trouble paying 3 bills (We had a home emergency here last month withj broken air conditioning, plus I had just gotten out of the hospital after serious burns.)I MAY have accidentally left my receipt on the counter, because when you are in the riding cart, it is often hard to see over the counter. I went back to the bank and asked them to go thru the receipts from that day I was in, hardly a week earlier, she claimed she did but said there was no sign of it.. After reading the complaints against Woodforest and the precarious current position of that bank, it is my hypothesis that that cash was taken and the deposit ticket nullified. When you cant trust your bank, its time to make a change..I intend to at the end of the month..

• Ry
                  RYouSerious Jun 27, 2011

To Jessica149
                  Honestly she is supposed to tell you that. I have to agree with you on that. But at the same time, she should have sent you away with disclosures. Its clearly stated there. Even if she did not tell you anything, you are still obligated to read your terms and conditions. Dont you want to know what you are signing up for?

• Woodforest Customer Service Jun 10, 2011

Woodforest National Bank is dedicated to providing quality customer service and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact your local branch or our Customer Care department toll free at [protected] or email [email protected]

Woodforest National Bank — theft/fraud

This bank is as shady as they come! Not only do they charge outrageous fees, but they don't provide enough...

Woodforest National Bankretail credit card services

I signed up with merchant credit card services when we first opened in may of 2008. I have never had a retail business so I was depending on the honesty of the sales rep representing this company. I am a seasonal business and only open for 5 months and closed the other 7 months. I tried to call and see if I could shut the service down the months my business wasn't open and was told I was in a three year contract and couldn't turn off service. I was never told nor was it in any of my paperwork that I was in 3 year contract. I didn't receive statements half of the time and had to call to get them. I tried to cancel the service today and was told I still couldn't because of my contract. I told them I never signed a contract for 3 years and they told me I was informed in statements of changes to my contract. If you don't receive statements, how can one know of changes and is this legal to change in the middle of a contract? I am paying $22.95 per month service fee when closed and not uses the services. I hate dealing with this company. They were very slow putting the money in my account too. Sales from friday, sat and sunday weren't put in my account until tuesday. Don't use merchant credit card services thru woodforest national bank.

Ravenray Jul 02, 2011

Mercant Card Services was once known as Delta Card Services but changed their name because of a lawsuit from Gucci. Delta Card Services was opening accounts with buisnesses that supplied fake info to sell counterfit gucci products. The name changed but the people are the same.

Woodforest Bank — customer service

As I was standing in line waiting to be served, a customer service rep told another client who was leaning...

Woodforest National Bankcustomer service

The employees are ignorant and rude. They apparently don't want to gain any new business. They should be concerned about things like this seeing as the banking industry is under fire. I wouldn't recommend this bank to my worst enemy.

• Ms
                      Ms. Patty Stewart Apr 15, 2013

I had money taken from my account by U-Haul, and credited back the same day, which caused me to go into overdraft...my home was just burglarized, and then his, i feel i have been victimized twice. it wasn't added to my account until 3 days later, wasn't my fault. Now the bank tells me i have to go online to print a one time credit form, which I don't see. I have to come to the Library to do this with limited timed to do so as I have had my computer stolen, I have police reports to show proof, my, question is why can't the bank do this for me, they see it was an error that caused me to go into overdraft.
                      Patty Stewart [protected]

• Woodforest Customer Service Feb 03, 2011

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at [protected] and ask to speak directly with the Regional Vice President over the branch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.