The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Woodforest National Bank — avoid!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I haven't had a checking account with Woodforest National Bank for long but every time I make a deposit in person it is a horrendous experience! I bank at the Woodforest National Bank at the Walmart in Perrysburg Ohio. I have switched banks and am in the process of transferring all my auto pays to my new bank! One time they refused to let me deposit a personal check my husband wrote me. They told me I would have to bring him, with his ID to the bank or I could not deposit the check!(HUH?) One time I withdrew money from my 401K, the check was issued by Merril Lynch, and they put a 10 day hold on it, even though it was no more than my monthly direct deposit (HUH?) One time I deposited a check from Merril Lynch and on the back you sign on one end if it is a loan and the other if it is a withdrawal. They forced me to sign on the LOAN end of the check even though I had signed the other end (again this was a withdrawal from my 401k). (HUH?) I scribbled "not a loan" over the loan agreement and signed it - but these people are just clueless. And they are unfriendly, downright MEAN spirited. They know they are being difficult and they enjoy it, even though they have no clue what idiots they are. I was so nice to get this off my chest. I am not a "second chance" person...I don't have difficulty with money in any way. You will pay through the nose for using ATMs other Woodforest and they tack on "foreign" fees if you use your ATM card out of the country. Avoid these people.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service