Having problems with Azimo?

Azimo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 27, 2017. The latest review Money Transfer was posted on May 4, 2021. Azimo has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 25 reviews. Azimo has resolved 0 complaints.

Azimo Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Azimo Customer Service. Initial Azimo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Azimo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Azimo. Discuss the issues you have had with Azimo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Azimo Complaints & Reviews

AzimoMoney Transfer

I am writing to complain about my experience with the transfer UPPQSQ.

1. I made the transfer on Saturday 24th April and the website showed clearly that it is instant for cash pick-up. The recipient went on Tuesday 27th to pick up the money and he was told by the bank that it is not appearing on their system yet

2. I checked on the same day (27th April) with Azimo's customer service via web-chat, and I was advised that there is a delay from the local partner. When I made the transfer it was not clear that there is a local partner or that it won't be instant as promised. Due to this, I requested to cancel the transfer

3. I was informed by Azimo's agent that the transfer status should be changed to "canceled" within 24 hrs and the refund will be processed then. I checked on Thursday and it was still "in progress". I contacted Azimo again via web-chat and I was told that they are still checking with the local partner!!. I was promised that I will hear back from them within the day (see screenshot below).

4. Now it is Tuesday 4th of May and the status is still "in progress".

Money Transfer

AzimoAzimo wants me to pay them 2200 euro because of their own mistakes

My name is Diana. Azimo has details of my bank account and which bank it is. Mu documents were rejected and still is. That means I can't pay anyone money. But they still transferd money but from a different bank. I never had and never will have a bank account of rabo bank. My bank is ing and it stays like that. They transferd money from rabo bank 2200 euro. I never confirmed payment of my bank because I couldn't because documents are rejected and still is rejected. From ideal they payed a man from rabo bank. I contacted rabo Bank and they say it's the fault of ideal and there are no consequences for me. In my eyes because they transferd money without permission from rabo bank they made a mistake. And ideal made a mistake. You will never have 2200 euro. It's not my mistake.

Jan 15, 2020

Azimo — delay in money transfer h3ybdj

Dear sir, My name is ken mugabei residential in Dublin Ireland . It happened that on the 24th December my...

Azimoscam

Hi
      My name is Phillip Gaspar I have been scammed of £450 and on my bank statement it has been taken out through yourselves. This happened Saturday evening
      Please contact me by email [protected]@outlook.com or [protected]
      As this is a scam I have forwarded to the police and all details have been given
      Police fraud squad are on the case so I hope to be contacted with detail

Regards

Phil

Azimodelay of transferring money to nigeria

Dear Sir/Madam
        I am regretting to complain that the money I sent to my family member has has not got to him since yesterday.
        The name of the sender is SAMSON FEMI and the receive is [censored] OGBONNA.
        The transferring reference number is HTN297.
        Please I will want resolve to the problem.
        Is Azimo relenting on principle and obligations of sending money.
        I am saddened at this moment of need.

delay of transferring money to nigeria
        delay of transferring money to nigeria

Azimocancelled transfer

My transfer was cancelled twice and account closed.i provided the information they requested and they are stating they cannot verify the information. The advisor refused to accept the information
          Azimo has not provided a sufficient reason as to why this has been done. I have not received my money as of yet and I'm very angry as I have been using them for over a year.

Apr 05, 2019

Azimo — I am complaining about a sum of three pounds sterling paid from my nationwide account number [protected] into azimo account

My names are Harold Dafinone Maduku. My address is Flat 33 Forster House Whitefoot Lane Bromley Knet BR1...

Jan 29, 2019

Azimo — send money

I have send money to India And Sri Lanka 18th of Jan 2019 they took 10days to send the money to India my mom...

Jan 23, 2019

Azimo — my account got blocked why?

HEllo my name Diane Sheill I am 53 years old Deaf woman from Chelmsford Essex Uk I Used Azimo platform for...

Azimo — transaction

I was referred by a friend to make money transfer using Azimo. I made a transfer of £490 and with the promo...

Azimo — azimo transfer my money without me sending the money

I travelled from India on 05/11/18. I got an email from azimo stating that my transfer of £ 102 wa...

Azimo — payment not received

Hi Azimo, I invited a friend to use Azimo as a way of growing your business and see what happens, she sent...

Azimo — failed to transfer my funds and customer support wouldn't respond to issue addressed

I made a mobile money transfer from Germany to Ghana on September 30, 2018 and up till now, the money haven't...

Azimo — no pay out

Hello azimo, im Desmond Finn (deaf) i make payment to my receiver in uganda jennifer...

Azimo — failed to deliver

I sent money to Nigeria last week and it failed to deliver, contacted Azimo the next day they claimed that...

Azimo — payment issue

Hello I made a transfer on the 17th of August from Italy to Nigeria, to a bank details Name:Atoe...

Crotone

Azimothe receiver of my payment via azimo resp. deutsche kontor did not get the money

On Aug 9th, 2018 I sent from my bank account at Salzburger Sparkasse
            in Salzburg/ Austria € 200 via
            Deutsche Kontor Privat Bank to AZIMO account No. [protected].
            Azimo was ordered to transfer this amount to following receiver:
            Osazuwa Ehisuaria acc. No [protected]
            Transfer Ref. H3A5LG
            But the receiver, Mr. Ehisuariy never got the money until now.

Azimo — trying to take money from my acct

I received a text from my bank today saying my otpc (one time pass code) was ***** requested by azimo Ltd at...

Azimo — exchange rate

I have noticed for over a year that my exchange rate is lower than the friend i introduced to Azimo.For...

Azimo — payment not received

On the 27th June 2018 I transfered money from my German bank account to Davidienda bank (Transfer ID...