Wly*Completesave.C Switzerlandunauthorised withdrawal from my bank account

C

on 20th April 2017 the sum of £15.00 was taken from my bank account. Another £15.00 was taken on22nd May2017. These two payment were not authorised by me. Ido not know who these peaple are an have not signed up to any contract or "membership" with them.
I will go to my bank and instruct them to refuse future payments and arrange for a refund of £30.00
I will also inform the police.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · May 28, 2017

Hello C.Cossins:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [email protected]

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,