Wish.comFraud

J

I bought dress and accessories from the website www.wish.com. I needed to pay $200 for the order, but the seller charged me for completely different price. I tried to contact the seller, but he replied very slowly. He told me that they had some technical problems, and they would return money. But they didn’t refund as well as they stopped to communicate with me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Updated by [email protected] · May 12, 2020

i need help with my account the login password dont work

• Yo
    Yoav Caspi Aug 31, 2020

I've just payed money for an item found in Wish application - the item was never delivered but Wish support is refusing giving refund for it

• Fr
    [email protected] May 19, 2020

I cant get in my account I have three photos different email accounts 2

• Va
    [email protected] May 19, 2020

I have been trying over a week to get in to order. Don't know what went wrong. U have adkede to reset password 100x, I've provided ID. Can't get in & now threes 2 acts. Help asap. Can u call me or I'll stop ordering. 407.955.0225

• We
    Western Logitech May 17, 2020

it was sent to the wrong address i didn't receive package my address on wish and paypal are correct Ups Tracking #: 1Z805YR31322117294 Store: fwefweg
    it would be nice if we could contact the seller...

• Ha
    Hardeep Sidhu May 16, 2020

wish.com had taken 4 separate payments out of your account. Without my consent. Wish.com is completely fraudulent. LAKERS should be ashamed for their sponsorship

Pat Megjoo May 16, 2020

I AM FRUSTRATED Am going to call CBS to help me sine Wish is not helping me.

Everytime i tried to pay i get a prompt invalid card go to user account. Am in user accpunt only see endless complaonts. Nobody to help!!

• Kr
    KRD60 May 13, 2020

I recently had my CC cancelled due to fraud on my account. Apparently a couple of my purchases had all ready been shipped and because the bank immediately cancelled all payments they unfortunately did not get paid. I have tried to add my new card but continue to receive a message that I have been denied. I would like to purchase!

• Br
    Brenda Matson May 12, 2020

Someone from wish.com hacked my bank account information and I want my hard earned money back in my account! I called my bank and they told me a withdrawal coming from my debit card is coming out tonight for $97.54 from order wish com San Francisco Ca. Filing a fraudulent on my account.

• Sc
    Scoot4u41 May 09, 2020

Every time I try to order something when I try to pay for it it says issues with completing order

Janet Williamson May 04, 2020

As above can't get into my account 😭 no matter what I try
    please 🙏 help . Thank you.

Angela Delmar May 03, 2020

I am trying to buy stuff off wish like I normally do and I added a new work hard with funds on it and it refuses to take it says there's something wrong with my account

• Ka
    Kaleb80 Apr 28, 2020

Unauthorized transaction by someone unknown was initiated on your web on 16-Apr-2020 07:11 with my master card total amount deducted (NGN 216, 640 Des:Web Dr 0000-WISH.COM-700076) kindly note this an unauthorized transaction, I have notify my bank fraud unit, kindly investigate and stop any transaction with unknown individual.

• Ru
    Rudedog22 Apr 22, 2020

order#538dc8e3d45c1dc7c246b856
    Was not received at 175rt 23 Hamburg according to tracking was d delivered somewhere in Sparta and tracking number is 934 19896 +[protected] 1 9 would like to know what I can do about it to get this product

• Ha
    Hanley W. Chapman Apr 19, 2020

you all said our [censored] was delivered and iy never was i want what i ordered or my money back i paid for it so do something now.

• Ty
    Tygress GG Apr 19, 2020

My card was just charged for 2 things I did not order. I do not even recall ever using this site, though we bought something from geek years ago. Now I have to deal with the bank to cancel cards. At a time when people are being laid off during a pandemic, we cannot afford fraud on top of it. This is making me sick to my stomach

• Le
    Lendell Johnson Apr 18, 2020

I have been trying to purchase a computer for the last four days and when I go to check out it wants to verify my account and I can not complete checking out. It says I have account issues.

• Fr
    Francisca Oluchi Apr 13, 2020

The first time I ordered from Wish, it was a limited quantity product but I didn't get it so they refunded me. Every time I want to pay for the goods I ordered, they keep telling me that there's something wrong with my account. Please, check it out and get back to me. My email address is [email protected] Thanks.

• Ge
    george townsend Apr 13, 2020

I have tried numerous times trying to get into my WISH account and have been unable to do so.My name is George Townsend and my Email address is [email protected]

• Wi
    WishFail Nov 18, 2019

DO NOT buy from wish. My experience

1. I ordered a wig and they sent me the wrong color.

2. They said they delivered two wigs that I never received, one was $40. They never refunded me my money.

3. Several other items I ordered two months ago I still have not recieved.

4. I was looking at putting some items in my cart, then I closed it and decided not to buy. They charged me for a full order $300. I immediately contacted them to tell them I never ordered and to cancel. They told me the order was cancelled. But then the next day they send me a message confirming the order and they charged me.

They are thieves and most of their merchandise is total junk.

noaveragebear Nov 12, 2019

I have ordered several items from Wish over a 2 or 3 year period of time, I do not think I have ever placed an order over $30. It does take a long time to receive items, but it always says upfront when you should expect your shipment. They are usually pretty close to the dates that they say when placing the order. I have never bought electronics, or high ticket items, common sense tells me that I am not going to get a $200 watch for $25. Come on people, we (should) all know that if it sounds too good...It probably is...Just be smart about what you are buying.
    I also use a debit card that gives me control over what can and can not be charged to my account at any given time, and I only allow internet transactions for the few minutes it takes to place my order, then that transaction type is locked down on my account, by me, immediately after authorizing the transaction. So they have never had an opportunity to hack my account. To the best of my knowledge there have never been any charges blocked from them, but I can not say I am 100% certain of that fact.

I will continue to shop on the site for small ticket crap that i would pay way more for if I bought it locally, and I will wait weeks for it to arrive, it is sometimes a nice surprise to get the small packages from china...

I will NOT be buying anything electronic, or "name brand" for no label prices...you will always get what you pay for, just use common sense and know that before buying!

• Re
    Rex Bowie Sep 16, 2019

Wish did not deliver the correct item. complains were ignored. So this is the last time we bought from WISH. Good Bye

Delivered a wrong SUN GLASS..

• Ka
    Karen Oswalt Aug 24, 2019

I have never had a problem with wish and not got my money back promptly. Shipping is slow and they explain this.

• Wa
    Warren Cummins Aug 17, 2019

I ordered an $11.00 Australian item automobile plastic lifters for dismantling my Dash.
    Pay Pal payed the $11.00 on Thursday July 25th, 2019. I have sent several emails to Wish asking for my usual receipt. So far my emails have been ignored. I will give them the option till Friday August 9 Th.
    This has not been the method used by every other EBAY purchase.
    After the 9th I will be demanding my payment from Pay Pal be returned to me, otherwise I will pursue it in the resolution court. I should be suing them for the stress they are causing to me.
    Warren Perth WA.

mark gregory Jul 13, 2019

Wish are a big pile of crap

• De
    devildog71 Apr 16, 2019

i placed an order but never got it but money was taken out of my bank at the time of order but they say order was never placed now i c'ant reach them

Antares Patrick Feb 08, 2019

I am very displeased with Geek.wish.com. I ordered several items from them and I received every item except one item. I've contacted them through support through wish.com and all I get is some very unsatisfactory communications from them saying that I haven't ordered anything. This get pretty disgusting fast. I have been waiting since October of 2018. I am a very disgruntled customer. The get no star from me.

• Ba
    baby batnose Jan 30, 2019

please give me a telephone number to contact a human being so that i may be able to takr care of my problem without going to others.Thanks my email is [email protected]

Paul123321 Jan 22, 2019

they keep your money as long as they can to earn intrest off of it!

Paul123321 Jan 22, 2019

I just looked at an item (phone) and got an email saying i had bought it (i didn't)! like WTFFFFF. Went to cancel it and it says the money will be returned in 5-10 days... I dont think so! I'll be doing a back charge as soon as my bank opens tomorrow! fcking scum site!!!

• Vi
    Viruet Jan 17, 2019

Stupid me ordered stuff from Wish to the tune of $315.37. The three items that were sent we all size 0 when I ordered x-large. No use for the items and no place to return them to without paying for shipping.
    I have written, called and no response. Is there another number besides [protected] to call. It's a shame that we buy from these jerks who are taking people's hard earned money. They should rot in hell. They are probably millionaires by now by taking advantage of people who honestly want to buy.

• Gl
    Gl Basheer Jan 15, 2019

I was ordered online three items on 12th Jan 2019, till I don't get my items. how I can trace this company I swipe my card and done the purchase, if I dont get my Items I will file case World Consumer Court, and from 12th on wards no communication from them, kindly anybody knows who is their agent in United Arab Emirates, please help me.

• SajidHanef Jan 23, 2019

@Gl Basheer That's the spirit go and sue them in the world court

• Tr
    Treasa Danbury Jan 14, 2019

I ordered several things from wish and was double charged, , , I never received several item they where NOT SENT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS, they never came here and when I requested a refund for these supposily lost items Wish got horribly nasty to me and blocked my account and wanted my bank statements, , , there is NO WAY im giving these people my bank statements, , , , DO NOT TRUST WISH, , , THE SCAMMED ME AND THE WILL SCAM YOU, , , I lost a lot of money from this wish site, , so buyer beware

• Ya
    Yall know U Wrong Jan 13, 2019

FRAUDULENT DON'T DO IT!!!

• 2
    ??2 Jan 11, 2019

waiting my order that i placed to wish in late november, it was suppose to be one of my sisters christmas presents, but quess what here it is in the middle of january and still no purse. am very disappointed and am requesting that i receive
    my money back immediately. had originally selected quite a number of other things but decided to wait until i saw how this one item was handled, well you failed so no more requests for items from you., my name is gail weiner and i am from florida and my purchase was a ladies red purse, and the amount was for just shy of $20.00 and i ordered it in late november thought that it was enough time for me to receive the bag in time for christmas gifting time, but here i am still WAITING!!! so i want to see that my money is put back into my bank acct immediately, thank you, gail weiner

• 2
    ??2 Jan 11, 2019

my name is gail weiner and a month before christmas i ordered a red bag for one of my sisters christmas presents, and quess what here it is nearly half way into january and NOTHING has been received from WISH, would like to request that it be shipped to me right away, you deducted the price of the bag right away, so fair is only fair that i receive my
    bag in the same manner. just wish that i had found the complaint section first before ordering, could have been worse because i was going to place a very large order. but decided to wait to see how this order was handled.

planning on going to complain about your actions on this case very soon, like tomorrow.

why do you run a business like this, cheating people, like taking their money for nothing. and i don't want to see any additional charges on my bank account. i am canceling any business that we might have done together in the future.

sorry, but i am insisting that i receive all of the monies that i gave to you, nearly $20.00, within the next week.

Gail Weiner from Florida.

• Ju
    Judy AnnThomas Jan 11, 2019

My order was for $214.05.I received one item at a time spread out over a month.Of the 13 items that I ordered, 2 of the blouses are wearable, the others will have to be trashed.The purse I ordered was shiny plastic and I wouldn't be caught dead carrying it.I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and 2 out of the 3 are really great, the other pair is cheap plastic.
    I don't know how this company is allowed to stay in business.I work hard for my money and very rarely do I buy anything for myself and then this happens.
    I contacted my bank since I used my visa and they will be monitoring for further charges.If further charges occur, they will handle it.
    Another thing, you can't contact anyone.I have a phone number which doesn't work and they don't respond to your e-mails.It makes me sad that there's no honor or integrity here and that people are being cheated.

• Ti
    Ticd-off Dec 05, 2018

It a scam company just to get your card info, , , , , I made one purchase the other day and they stole my info ! My visa called the very next day and said purchases were trying to be made for iTunes and ebay !!! Beware ! there is no way to contact or talk to anyone ! I had to cancel my card !

• Mi
    mikey9411 Nov 30, 2018

I've been avid support ofwish u til recently inever received my stuff they began ignoring means blocked my acct asked for snapshot of bank statements then refused to remove block on acct thankfully my bank got my money bback

• Sh
    sharaon Nov 27, 2018

I advice everyone to file a complaint with the Better Business and the Attorney general.

• Th
    Thomas Thomas Nov 24, 2018

Wish is a fraud company run by a group of local thieved from Karnataka, India. They will not ship anything and will never provide a refund.
    The best this to is file a consumer court with the address;

9, Union St, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001