Wishthey literally stole my money!

N

I ordered some items from Wish in the past, but recently I noticed that someone charged my credit card. I contacted my bank and was told that Wish took money from my card. I contacted Wish and they promised to refund me. But they said that I have to return the product, but that was actually impossible, because I had ordered nothing. I received a tracking number and discovered that someone already received the product. I contacted Wish customer support again and they said that I won't be getting a refund. I tried to explain the situation once more, but they would not listen to me. So I filed a lawsuit. I want this scam company to be shut down!

• Qu
    Quintia graham May 05, 2021

Wish is a scam I wouldn’t even shop them anymore it was 3:49am and a transaction wa s made I was sleep and they keep sayin it could have been an accident how is ur an accident I was sleep at that time and woke up and seen money gone from them I keep telling customer service they ain’t helping they just keep sending new helpers and I’m keep explaining over and over I showed the screenshots and all they refuse to give me my money back (don’t leave your card on your wish acc they will scam u) just like they did me

• Sl
    Slim Luke Denby Mar 21, 2021

Same. Ordered an item but didn't get it. Seller said they would refund but didn't. Customer support dismissed me so I'm down €41.43.

I have since emailed wish and an waiting for their response. The costumer service agent in the app said that because it was outside the 30 day refund window, there was nothing they could do. How can you ask for a refund in an item that didn't arrive which would usually take over 30 days to arrive anyway.
    Disgusted

Makayla Marie Plata Butler Sep 29, 2017

i know the exact feeling. I ordered a bunch of stuff on my card and some of it did not even get to me of what I actually ordered. Then they scammed me some more by saying, and charging me extra money for some shoes I never even ordered!!! They then said that I had to return the items as proof (they had said i ordered 10 pairs of the same shoes!!!), yet how am I supposed to return them if I never actually even got them!!! What a thieving company, will never buy from them again EVER!!!

• Cn
    CnMiller Apr 11, 2017

I have just experienced the exact same thing and they are trying to say the items were delivered yet no one, not even wish.com can locate the items. I am too filing a lawsuit against this sham of a company selling shoddy products. If anyone else has had this happen please contact me @ msnmiller0415 @ yahoo com

They steal in small quantities on large orders in hopes no one will notice. Well I noticed and Amex is to on the trail of these thieving ###.