Whirlpoolgsc25c4eyy00 whirlpool gold refrigerator

P

Can you tell my Why no Power is getting to my Ice Maker. This is a 5 1/2 year old unit and been nothing but trouble. Please help. I have already spent $565.00 out of my pocket. Two Valves, Ice Maker, 2 Optic Boards, and a Main Board. I spoke with a Whirlpool Rep yesterday and she just told me that there was not a recall but additional info on this unit to fix the problem, but wouldn't tell me.

V/r,
[protected] office ID
Phillip.t.dunn.[protected]@mail.mil

• Whirlpool's response · Jul 06, 2017

Pdunn:
    Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your ice maker is not working in your Refrigerator. Unfortunately, we are unable to diagnose or give repair advise on appliances. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [email protected], with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Refrigerator. We look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.