Whirlpool Corporationmaytag 62 mvwb955fw

T

I purchase this washer on Feb 5 30 days later on March 5 the top glass lip broke all by itself. I out a complaint in that day and was put in touch with the local repair company Advanced out of Springfield. I was told my part was coming on the march 7 and no phone call so I call Whirlpool, We find out the part was shipped but damaged so another part was to come in March 9th. Again no call on the 9th so I call Advanced and whirlpool the part was suppose to come in march 11, again I call both and I speak with a rude man from whirlpool, I as how do they track parts that are suppose to come in for repairs. He tells me they can track parts cause they can come for all different venders. So I ask does whirlpool make the parts or does another company? He responded whirlpool. I asked why would you not track parts. Last I new everyone tracks all parts as its money coming and going. After that I gave up with him. So we have a snow store and I'm told its coming in Friday March 16th. Again I call Advanced and they said now its coming ion Monday March 19, So I call again and they tell me its coming in March 21. So I ask is there a tracking number for the parts and the lady at Advanced said yes. I say why is it that since the last week or so no one can tell me where the part is. I now know why these companies suck. No one can track packages and they are losing millions a year cause they send parts with out tracking or the people they hire don't have enough knowledge to track packages. So ill wait to see if I every get a call in March. Guess its almost time to hire a attorney

• Whirlpool's response · Mar 21, 2018

Hi, my name is Schrelle, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please email to [email protected], with your name, user ID (the marc), physical address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (complaintsboard.com). Thank you.

• Ge
    General Service Mar 20, 2018

I appreciated reading your concerns but have a difficult time deciphering exactly what has taken place with your order. For example, what exactly its a "snow store?"

I will suggest that the replacement of a physically broken part is extremely rare, in that it normally does not fall within warranty.