Whirlpool Corporationelectric washer and dryer set

K

Approximately 5 years ago I bought a new Whirlpool washer and dryer set after less than 2 years the washer gave out no matter what site I search even whirlpool all I could find was the model number was missing I cannot order an owner's manual because they couldn't find my model number as it was listed on the appliances after finding the problem on my own I couldn't even order and purchase the parts needed to fix it due to them being discontinued less than 5 years the dryer has now gave up cannot find the model number as listed on that Appliance all Sites say the model number is missing so I can't get a troubleshooting or owners manual to my disappointment the only advice or help Whirlpool Corporation where I can find my local dealer to buy another music as a disabled woman the first set was expensive enough after over 50 years being a loyal customer QA brand name I come to love and Trust in my home I am very disappointed I'm saddened I may have to buy a new set but it doesn't have to be whirlpool! that if I have to purchase a new set every 5 years. Because you can't purchase or repair the appliances you've already paid for that'll keep me poor and Whirlpool Richer I'm sad and disappointed in Leakey Texas

• Whirlpool's response · Apr 02, 2018

Hello, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your laundry pair. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (complaintsboard.com.), your user ID (Leakey), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [email protected] We would be happy to review your concerns further.

• Whirlpool's response · Apr 02, 2018

Hi Kathy Anderson, we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [email protected], with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please also copy and paste your review from complaintsboard into the email as well.

• Ge
    General Service Apr 01, 2018

Hi Ms. Anderson.

I've read your concerns and understand wholeheartedly. Hopefully we may be of some assistance to you.

Give me the models as you know them directly from the appliances themselves. Assuming the models are listed directly on each unit, if you can include a photo of each, that would be of great help.

To further assist, from where did you purchase these units from? Did you purchase any additional warranty coverage on them?

Look forward to helping you.