Wendy's — service/food
I frequent the Wendy's on 7th Street and Bell Rd. In Phoenix AZ quite often, but last year I moved out of that area. Tonight 9/13 I was missing Wendy's and drive over for a hamburger, french fries and a drink. I waited over ten minutes for someone to come to the register to take my order (the young lady was busy sweeping the floor). I finally was able to place my order. I waited over 15 minutes for my order to be prepared and I was able to watch the preparer of my food carry on a conversation with a co worker.
When I finally received the order which I asked to be eaten at Wendy's, it was put into a take out bag. The hamburger was cold, the French fries were limp and my trip back to my favorite Wendy's was ruined.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service