Wendy'scustomer service and cleanliness.

M

June 2nd, 2017 at around 7:15pm at the Jupiter Wendy's located at 626 W Indiantown Rd, Jupiter, FL 33458

I went into the restaurant with the expectation of getting a grilled chicken sandwich and a baked potato with butter. When I walked up to place my order i told the clerk I wanted a chicken sandwich, she pointed to her computer monitor. Then I said I wanted a baked potato with butter, she didn't know what butter was, or meant, because she couldn't understand english. Then I just said to forget the potato and just got the sandwich. The when I ordered an unsweetened tea and asked for sweet n'low, she didn't know what that was.

As I left the counter with my food, I noticed there was milkshake on both the wall, and the floor. In the dining room, there was food on several tables, and on the floor. No effort was made by any employee to clean anything the entire time I was there. When I was leaving, I tried to get a refill of my tea, and no employees were even visible, no clue where they were. I will not be returning.

It's a little ridiculous that my order can't be taken properly at my local Wendy's. There should be a cashier available at all times who can speak english! Inexperienced, and untrained staff should also not be left at the front. Serious management problem at the place!