Wendy'scharged for sauce

K

I ordered a medium fry, asked for 2 creamy sriracha sauces, and then asked for an additional 3 sauces when I ordered a 6 piece chicken nugget. When I picked up my food at the window, the bag only contained 2 sauces. Then when I asked for the additional 3 sauces, the woman working replied that we would have to pay $0.25 per extra sauce. I handed her $0.75 for the 3 sauces, however I found this to be incredibly unprofessional, rude, and unfriendly. I am a frequent Wendy's customer and have never been charged extra for sauces. One of the reasons why I enjoy Wendy's so much is because of your friendly workers and their willingness to make sure the customer is happy. I am incredibly turned off by this event. I would sincerely appreciate being comped for the sauces or for meals in the future. Thank you.

charged for sauce