The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Dealer Services — customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The problem with Wells Fargo Customer Service/Collection Rep occurred on 5/23/12. The rep was calling about a payment being made b/c the account just got 2 months behind. I told her a payment will be make tomorrow 5/24/12(which payment was made) and I will update her on the next payment. She then began to ask what got me behind. I told her the economy so she said if your working it has nothing to do with the economy. My phone was on red and going dead so the call disconnect. The rep called back after a few min I answered she said since you can't afford to make the payment I am putting your vehicle in for
repossession in a threatening manner because you are not making an arrangement. I stated I just told you that a payment will be made on 5/24/12 and I will update you with the next payment. She then said that is not an arrangement! Well now I'm confused. How dare a customer service rep act like this is their money I personal owe them. I asked to be contacted by a supervisor so we'll see if I have another complaint to go with this or a settlement. Not sure where they are being trained but it is definitely not the proper training. Everyone know GREAT customer service is the new wealth. Treat your with respect it goes along way.
More Wells Fargo Dealer Services Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment