Wells Fargo Dealer Servicescar title

I received a letter dated June 9, 2012 from Wells Fargo Dealer Services advising me that my loan was paid in full and the car Title would be mailed to my address. As of July 3, 2012 I have not received my car Title. I telephoned customer service on June 27th at [protected] which is just their call center in Texas and spoke to David and to Terry the Supervisor. David told me the Title had been mailed on June 9, 2012 but that was not true. I insisted on speaking with a Supervisor and Terry told me that the Title had not yet been mailed from North Carolina. I don't know who to believe. I mailed 3 letters to 3 different Wells Fargo addresses. I also e-mailed the company. I have heard nothing from Wells Fargo. I am a widow and since my husband passed away I have paid off the mortgage on my home and and paid off the loan to Wells Fargo on my Lincoln Town Car. I have been working for a state organization as a Customer Service Rep. for 15 years and I am a responsible woman and I expect a business and their employees to do the same. I don't appreciate being lied to. I have wondered who received the monthly payments on my loan. I bought the car from a Ford Dealership in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee but they went out of business. My original loan was with Ford and later I received a letter telling me that Wells Fargo held the loan on my car. My name is Virginia A. Stone, 808 Bundrant St., Waynesboro, TN 38485 - Telephone [protected]. Thank you for your assistance.