The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Bill Pay — no "cancel bill pay"option
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a Wells Fargo customer and want to cancel "Bill Pay", which costs $9.95/month ($10.00 in unscrupulous marketing language). There is no "Cancel Bill Pay" button to make this simple. Instead, you have to go to "Help - Bill Pay - Cancel Bill Pay" and are then taken to a general inquiries form with no "Cancel Bill Pay" option. I have never needed Bill Pay or used Bill Pay, and I don't remember signing up for Bill Pay (since I do most of my banking with another bank).
My complaint: it's easy to sign up for "Bill Pay" but complicated to unsubscribe. This system is no accident. It was conceived by Wells Fargo web marketing employees, probably with MBA's in finance, and reflects Wells Fargo's deceitful, bad faith approach to doing business with its customers.
More Wells Fargo Bill Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment