Aig & Wells Fargo — unauthorized charges to bank account
My wife just received notice that her check account was overdrawn. When we investigate the account statement, we find that AIG insurance has place two withdrawals to this account for $24.9o each. This withdrawals occurred on 1/20/09 and then 2/18/09, less than one month later. AIG never received any authorization from us for insurance. We never received any policy or notification of what this insurance is. The only way AIG could have access to this account, is if Wells Fargo gave them the information and authorization. THIS IS FRAUD! Wells Fargo has now charge this checking account over $75.00 in overdraft fees, for charges that they, not us made.
More Aig & Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment