Webroot Softwarecan't get refund and don't have service

I ordered online and my computer went down so I asked to put it on hold till I got another then when I called to start they had me fax the credit charge of $52.52. I did that twice because she said she never got it the first time. They are giving me the run around because it has been over a week and haven't heard and now she tells me it is being processed in another dept. Never received an email to let me know what is going on. I want that money refunded.

Donna Bastyr

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices