Webroot Antivirus — bad support, bad product
Webroot Antivirus with Antispyware virus program is a 45 dollar rip off.
After numerous tries to download thier update, because the version I paid for won't protect me on malware, I am fed up. It takes two hours to supposedly download the new update with the same results NOTHING.
When you call their support line, they have a recorded message that tells you that you can PAY for support or stay on the line 45 minutes to get what they call "free" support.
So its a con game. You throw away $45 on Webroot Antivius, it doesn't work, and then they want you to throw away MORE money to talk to a tech for a program you just purchased!!!
This program was purchased from Best Buy and I'm going to complain to them that they should not be selling such a product. I bought Webroot Antivirus after having a terrible time with Norton and their nonsupport. Best Buy told me they were aware of the problems Norton has caused many computer users and recommended Webroot. Makes me wonder if the two are linked.
So, don't waste your money onWebroot. Their program sucks and so does their "support".
More Webroot Antivirus Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot - fraud and cheating 
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - won't honor thier 30 day guarantee 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - webroot renewal quarantine blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Spysweeper - auto-renewal without permission 
- Webroot Spysweeper - poor technical support
- Webroot - refund for autorenewal 
- Webroot - refund 
- Webroot Spysweeper - avoid this company and its software at all costs 
- Webroot/internet Security - cannot uninstall