Menu

J
Author of the complaint
10:23 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our automotive department is supposed to open at 8:00 AM, I had a 9:00 AM appointment. When I arrived at 8:45 to drop my car off there was no one in that department, lights still off. After the 4th employee walked past me without speaking I finally asked when someone would be arriving to open the section, the person had a shocked look and said they don't know why it wasn't open. Why were they shocked with the news when they could see that none of the lights were on? The main manager finally arrived at the same time as 2 employees that were scheduled to begin work at 9, the Manager asked who was supposed to be on at 8:00 and neither of them knew. The manager commented that "I don't worry about this sections so I haven't been checking to see if anyone was here". The store manager didn't know an entire section of the store was over an hour late opening? The 2 employees that were supposed to start at 9 still had coats on and had not clocked in at 9:00, 9:00 means you begin working not showing up and getting ready to start. No management structure, no accountability to customers. I left my car with plans to bring my wifes car back for service once mine was done. Not going to happen, Walmart will not see another of my vehicles. Not because they were late but the lax management structure tells me that no one is accountable to show up on time, do quality work or take care of customers. They are just there for a check. I will go to a reliable shop that will cost more but will actually do the work they are paid for. I know Walmart will not be hurt by my decision but I can spend my money somewhere else.

More Walmart complaints & reviews

Walmart - gift card
Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
Walmart - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
Walmart - falsely arrest