Walmart — same cashier rude to me
Less than a week ago I went into Jennifer's line. I vowed not to go into her line again, however her line was the shortest so I went in her line. I paid for my stuff in cash and demanded she give me dollar bills and coins which were minted in my year of birth. She owed me $6.52 cents in change. She found a something with my year in the $1 and $5 bills, and two pennies which were minted in my birth year, however she had trouble finding two quarters with my birth year. She had one the year after I was born, but I told her no, I wanted all the change which was minted in my birth year and to go to other registers to exchange the quarter for one minted in my birth year. She refused and said she could not leave the register just for that. I felt like slapping her. I told her that my husband worked for home office and that I would tell him what happened again and he would fire her. He said that is exactly what I said the last time. Unfortunately my husband refused to fire her because she mistreated me last time and I felt like slapping and divorcing him and aborting the baby we created together.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!