Walmartsame cashier rude to me

M

Less than a week ago I went into Jennifer's line. I vowed not to go into her line again, however her line was the shortest so I went in her line. I paid for my stuff in cash and demanded she give me dollar bills and coins which were minted in my year of birth. She owed me $6.52 cents in change. She found a something with my year in the $1 and $5 bills, and two pennies which were minted in my birth year, however she had trouble finding two quarters with my birth year. She had one the year after I was born, but I told her no, I wanted all the change which was minted in my birth year and to go to other registers to exchange the quarter for one minted in my birth year. She refused and said she could not leave the register just for that. I felt like slapping her. I told her that my husband worked for home office and that I would tell him what happened again and he would fire her. He said that is exactly what I said the last time. Unfortunately my husband refused to fire her because she mistreated me last time and I felt like slapping and divorcing him and aborting the baby we created together.

• Brenda* Jul 24, 2012

"Less than a week ago I went into Jennifer's line. I vowed not to go into her line again, however her line was the shortest so I went in her line." - Null and void.

• Um
    umbgva Jul 24, 2012

Nobody likes Brenda.

• Tn
    tnchuck100 Jul 24, 2012

This brockman person is obviously the lead troll.

• Brenda* Jul 24, 2012

I like me.

• DIRM74 Jul 24, 2012

No you don't.

• IsThatRight Jul 26, 2012

mrslea

Don't tell me...
    You went to the Springdale Store, again?
    You said you were going to go to Pleasant Crossing from now on!!

Please make an appointment ASAP with your OB/ DR.
    You may be suffering from Pregnancy Depression.

If you divorce your husband, the Employees will have another thing to laugh at you about.

Check Yourself, before You Wreck Yourself!

• DIRM74 Jul 26, 2012

Of course Brenda's sockpuppet Peter adores her. Just like Kermit adored Ms PIggy.

• Mo
    Momma5578 Jul 28, 2012

All I can say lady is get over yourself. You are rude, childish and
    An idiot!!