The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — product care plan
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a 42" Vizio from Walmart along with the care plan on Feb 15, 2008...in July of 2009 my tv went out...I immediately called the care plan they informed me someone will call me to schedule repair...the tech called and asked me what the tv was doing I explained he said he believes he knows the problem he will order the part...the tech came out july 23, 09 part didn't work...he took my tv...I was told an inverter was on order it will take 3-5 business days...after no word from the warranty dept/tech I called the warranty dept on 8/7 I was told they were unable to locate part and service solutions specialist will call me with replacement options within 3-5 business days...after no word I called back on 08/14 I was told the replacement was denied part on order allow 3-5 days for part [[no one called]] on 8/20 I was told AGAIN can't get part service specialist will call...no call...on 8/26 I spoke to someone else in warranty dept she claims they located the part and someone would call within 24hrs...no call...its 8/27 I have no tv and no one called...I called the warranty dept this morning only to get a promise to call me back by 3pm today with eta of part...don't waste your money on walmarts warranty you are better off purchasing the manufacturers warranty...
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!