Walmart — poor service at front royal va walmart
My elderly mother and I went to the Front Royal Va Wal mart on Thanksgiving day and it was bad. We wanted to get a jump on the Christmas rush we went to the electronics dept and heard the sales associate named Sean using words that would make a sailor blush. My mother and I both being christains started to leave the store but decided to shop anyway. We then asked this associate to answer a few questions that we had in reference to an I-pod and when we did not understand we where talked down to like we where a 2 idiots in front of a store full of other customers.Is this the kind of people that Wal mart wants representing thier store?We then left the store and both stated that we would never return to any Wal mart anywhere as long as there is still a K mart or Target with in 50 miles from where we live the next day we went and spent over $3, 500 on Christmas gifts at the local K mart and we finished our shoping at the Gander Mountain in Winchester Va the way that I see it thier loss not mine.I have spent anywhere from $250 to $300 a week in the Front Royal Wal mart since it opened but I will no longer buy anything from them not even as a last resort I will do with out first. I will go back to Food Lion for my Groceries and K mart for everything else.If this young man acts like an animal at his job while he is in public view imagine what he is like at home.I just cant believe that he acts this way he used words that I would never use and the bad thing if it all is he was not mad or upset the words where part of his vocabulary so whats wrong with that picture?Then we went to the other associate that was working with him and he gave that person a hard time saying that they where trying to get his sale.We where just trying to find a decent person to talk too DOWN WITH WAL MART BOO!!!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!