Walmart Money Cardclosed card/ replacement

My card was closed without my knowledge of november 1, 2013 without my knowledge sue there being a questionable charge to the card. This appreciated and did not expect from a prepaid debit card. However it is now 11/20/13 and I am still without the replacement card or access to my money. I have called multiple number trying to find info on where my card is or how I can access my money. I have spoken to 5 different call centers and got different answers at every single one. Still no card. My paycheck is direct deposited to this card and I have no access to my check. How can I pay my bills or work without cash and no idea when I will recieve my card?

• Am
    Amelia Hembree Dec 03, 2013

I will not submit my personal contact info on a public site... email is [email protected] Contact me there thenm I will provide my phone number. Otherwise my info is also on file with my card info.

• He
    Helpdesk_001 Nov 27, 2013

Please share us your contact number with country code so we can slot out your issues.

Best Regards,
    Helpdesk.

• Am
    Amelia Hembree Nov 25, 2013

Yes my pay check is direct deposited to this card and has been for the last 4 years. Its the main use of this card. Champion of logic if you cant be helpful why comment at all?