WalmartGrocery delivery service

T Sep 23, 2020 Review updated:

I asked for a refund of ½ ($50) of my $98 annual Walmart Grocery Delivery Service membership due to several times, including today, of drivers not following my directions as I asked them to in my online directions/instructions. I have a physical disability and can't afford to chase down drivers like I had to do again today, going up and down 13 stairs and walking another 2 blocks to flag a driver who wouldn't follow my directions to my apartment, but chose to use GPS, which doesn't get you to the only entrance to the apartment complex. It's common sense if someone says use the written directions to get to their apartment door that they probably better do that. I believe the drivers couldn't read/speak English, so it's a combination of poor hiring decisions and inadequate training.

• Wa
    Walmart's Hunger Plan Nov 18, 2021

Grocery Delivery Walmart Semmes, AL
    Placed an online grocery order 11/17/21 paid for expedited services and received confirmation delivery time before 5:56 pm.
    Email Notice received at 5:54 pm order delayed. Contacted Help Center at 7:00 pm was told order would be delivered by 10:00 pm. Order was not delivered and no updates by 9:45 pm, Called Help Center and was advised my order would be delivered next day 11/18/21 between 8-9am. 11/18/21 10:40 am No order and no update. Contacted Help Center (again) was advised my order was filled and would be delivered as soon as possible. At 12:27 pm I received an email update stating "I" had cancelled the order. I never canceled my order. Another call to the Help Center, only then to be told the cancellation was done by the driver ... (get this) ..at 6:00 on 11/17/21 without any notification (?) Money deducted from my bank account paid to Walmart, no delivery, no updates, no groceries and no other options being offered. All attempts to reach anyone at the store have all gone unanswered. For those who cannot afford to wait 7-10 days for Walmart to refund your money preventing the purchase of food elsewhere... I would not recommend using their grocery delivery service, it's not worth the risk or inconvenience. A hungry family simply will not understand the 7- 10 day wait! There's so many others here that have had bad experiences, but taking money from any family that was spent for food, not delivering the food and holding their money for any amount of time will never be ok!

• La
    lafonda rogers May 02, 2021

I ordered delivery on 05/02/2021 early that day because i know i wanted to cook for my family for dinner. My timeframe was 6 pm. at 7 and 7;30 i called to see whats the hold up. No one could give me answers. So when i called again at 8pm they said the store is closed. So i asked for a refund. I know now when i order for now on not to depend on Walmart delivery. Im so disappointed.

• Je
    Jeannie Cox Feb 23, 2021

I ordered last Thursday 02/18 and have had one delivery Friday and one delivery Saturday (different parts of the order) but still have not received the two Special Kitty Cat Litter jugs I ordered.
    The order # is [protected]

Also I am suppose to have an unknown amount as a "gift" due to a delivery problem in January -
    CTW2TEQW. I tried to put it on this order but did not go through.
    You can call me [protected]